The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

In waiting for my new battery and charger for my LavaTube, I decided to experiment.

Discussion in 'Cartridge Mods' started by o0StatiK, Jun 18, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. o0StatiK

o0StatiK Full Member

Nov 17, 2011
    West Milford, NJ
    I only had 1 Carto left for my V2 E-cig. I purchased a Lavatube recently, but forgot to purchase a charger. I had 1 carto left for my V2, and I decided to experiment.

I found out that the V2 cartos are the same size as a 510. This isn't a special mod, just did it for fun, makes it look more...interesting

Here's what you do.

1. Look at the carto, you'll see that there's a rubber bottom on it.
    [​IMG]

2. Take a small screw-driver. If you have some sort of poking tool that you prefer, you can use that too.
    [​IMG]

3. Also, if it dries out, you can possibly refill it :). I'm going to try that when this is dried, and let you know how it goes.
    [​IMG]

4. Take your favorite drip tip and slap that sucker on there! I happen to only have one tip, so I'm not sure about other styles.
    [​IMG]

It has no increase in performance at ALL, just looks different. Mine does look goofy with it on there, but I'm not worried about it.

Enjoy. PS, don't mind the slim-jim in the background :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.