ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
Sorry to hear this also :( Btw, I also just mailed inawera about this and stated that concerns where raising because not only where there no news entry posted on the inawera homesite about this, and second, flavors not on the leaked list where reported also changed, so I requested a complete list, which I said I would share on the biggest e-cigarette online forum.

I've gotten answered several times before, so hoping this one pans out too, and i'll of course respond back with any news.

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
I think the list is the same, though haven't checked propperly, but here is the reply from the inawera founder, including my mail, though nothing new to add, sorry:
Hello Martin,
Thank you for your mail.
However, I would like to clarify some inaccuracies. First of all, the information you mentioned are not any leaking! We began to send to our customers informations about changes of some flavours. We put them through to our customers as we think it was due to honesty and respect. The use of the term leaking means that we wanted to hide something. It is not true. Had we wanted to keep something in a secret we would not have it put through to our customers on a company’s paper, isn’t it? ;)
I enclosed the list of changed flavours:
ANYŻ
BANAN KONCENTRAT
BIAŁY GRAPEFRUIT
BLACK TEA
BRZOSKIWNIA
CACTUS-LIME
COLA
CONCENTRATE MARULA
CUBA CIGAR (BY INAWERA)
CYTRYNA KONCENTRAT
CZEKOLADA
CZEKOLADA MLECZNA
CZEKOLADA MLECZNA&TRUSKAWKA
EXOTIC
FORUNA STRIKE (BY INAWERA)
GOLD DUCAT
GREEN TEA
GRUSZKA KONCENTRAT
ICE APPLE
ICE GRAPE
KOKOS KONCENTRAT
LUKRECJA KONCENTRAT
MELON
MIĘTA
MIÓD
MORELE
PINACOLADA
POMARAŃCZA
POZIOMKA KONCENTRAT
STRAWBERRY KISS
SUNSET VIRGINIA (BY INAWERA)
ŚLIWKA
ŚLIWKA WĘDZONA
WANILIA KONCENTRAT
WIŚNIA W LIKIERZE

best regards
Witold Michalak

Hello,

People on the biggest e-cigarette forum online are very upset over not
being informed that so many of your flavors have changed. It's not
your fault that one of your manufacturers wouldn't disclose your
requested information, however it is your fault for just keeping quiet
about it and not letting your customers now about such important
changes e.g. by a simple news entry on your homesite here.

I would really appreciate if I could get a complete list of all the
flavors changed, so that I can share this with the inawera fans on
said forum, as people there are sure that some flavors not on the
original leaked list also has changed, hence with a complete list we
can stop these speculations and possibly placebo effects.

Thanks a lot in advance.

-Martin Hertz.

kalligator

Jan 23, 2013
Greece
Donald Bubblegum for example tastes like the Cocopilada now, nothing to do with bubblegum.
Well, it turns out I was comparing different Bubble Gum flavors. Instead of Donald Bubble Gum WG I ordered the Bubble Gum YC and didn't even notice! I hadn't even realized they were producing a second one. I am really sorry for the misinformation!

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Thanks for that info @mhertz! I guess when he says 'customers', he means wholesale or resale customers? Not us peons. lol
I still need to compare a few on that list (of just the ones I use). Gold Ducat, Apricot, Peach, Plum and Smoked Plum. I'll be so sad if Smoked Plum is different.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
That was exactly my thought too and I also replied back with a mention of that :)
For true "transparency" I would think a public statement on their website would be easiest... but that is just me.;)

I don't know if this will help anyone, but because I don't read Polish, I threw a quick table together of the Polish concentrate names directly cut and pasted from @mhertz' correspondence. The first column is the concentrate name (as it appeared in the correspondence); the second column is the english translation (and label variants); the third column is the group/line (e-aromat, tino d'milano, Duets, Wera Garden, etc.) the concentrate is attached to (when I was able to identify it). I think it is accurate, but if anyone finds any errors, please speak up!:D

My screen capture doesn't seem to permit scrolling off screen, so I had to do it in two shots (hence the weird seam between row 28 and 29; no data is missing); sorry about that.:blush: Anyway, here it is:
upload_2017-7-27_16-1-8.png

upload_2017-7-27_16-1-53.png

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
I previously stated that I thought the list I posted where the same as the old, but that I haden't checked it properly... Now after actually counting the flavors of both lists, I can see that the new list is actually quite a bit shorter i.e. 35 vs 53. I just mailed Witold about this 5 mins ago and just got a reply where he stated the list is shorter because some flavors where withdrawn...

Just a headsup...

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I didn't catch that. Thanks @mhertz. I just compared the original 'leaked' list to the email you received. Peach (Brzoskwinie) wasn't on the original list at all (unless I missed it), but it is on the list now.

As near as I can see, these are the ones that are withdrawn. I may have missed some.
APPLE-CHERRY
APPLE-LIME
APPLE-PINEAPPLE
ARBUZ (watermelon)
BILLBERRY shisha
BLACKBERRY-RASPBERRY
CHERRY COLA
CHOCOLATE MINT
COLA-MINT
DRY COCKTAIL
MARULA
PURPLE GUM
SWEET KING
SWEET SOUR
SEZAM
GRAPEFRUIT (they did a new one called natural grapefruit)
PEANUT
PEAR & CHOCOLATE
SAHARA
SLIWOWICA (plum brandy)
WISNIA W LIKEIRZE (chocolate cherries)

Well, that's a bit upsetting. Guess I'll find I can live without Sweet King after all.

Zinfandel

Feb 2, 2016
I agree that Inawera (as a well know flavor producer) should adapt a better communication with their end users. After all, we are the ones that pay for the final products, and it's just bad customer/consumer handling not telling when some of their products are either withdrawn, or being reformulated.

A classic example is Milk Chocolate.. A lot of people are very upset about this, as it's the "star" of a multitude of both professional liquids, and homemade diy e-juice. How can they expect customers to stay with the company, when very little information about such changes are not loud and clearly communicated?

They really need to hire a professional media consultant/employee to handle these cases for them, if they want to be perceived as a reliable and professional company.

Just my 2p.
Regards
Zinfandel

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
Yeah, I agree too, though as several of us stated, a simple post on there frontpage would be all that's needed imho, as that would spread throughout the community quickly. I don't really know what the reason for not doing this was - Witold is on vacation currently, so can't mail him in a few weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread