Not open for further replies.

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
I finally pif'd my LB, couldn't thin it enough to not give the custard mouthfeel. Taste was good in a mix, wish I'd have known you were a fan.

Lol, I'm glad I'm not alone in that regard ... it's a very good flavor but I have problems vaping anything that is heavy in diketones and it definitely is ... 35,000 ppm Acetyl Propionyl. I do vape some mixes that have them but I restrict them to dripper use primarily.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I just got in TFA vanilla bean gelato to try, hoping for a creamy type of mouth feel with it.
Curious about some INW new flavors so lurking here.

Next time Inawera has a sale I'll be trying most of those new flavors. Last sale was the third week in July so it should be any time now :D

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
@glasseye I noticed you are in Myrtle Beach ... wishing you the best and hoping Florence makes a turn back out to sea.

Speaking of Florence, a little mid-day musical distraction perhaps?

Thank you! <3 Forecast keeps changing so who knows. I'm not in a flood-prone area or all that close to the ocean but can still get out if I have to, will head to GA. Have a friend on the other side of ATL.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
Just got some INW Mint and INW eucalyptus and mint, along with some INW cherries to make some testers.

INW gold ducat went to the trash can. I loved the old flavor, but this remix of it is my first experience with it. I just let a 30 ml steep for 2 months trying it a few times along the way. I lost all of the “raisen” I used to get from the old flavor, and now just get a fake sweetener flavor with some of the same tobacco notes. It tastes super fake, this was at stand alone 3%.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
I see Inawera has some new Shake and Vape one-shots out. These look like they are using their existing flavors so they are not actually new flavors but old flavors being presented in a new way:

09zl.jpg

Lemon Ritual - lemon, coolada and raspberry

Frost in Hell - ice apples and aloes

Red Haze - red fruit, mint and anise

Zombies in Eden - mango, pineapple, strawberry and coolada

Mutant Passion - strawaberry and passionflower

Magic Taste - aloes, marula anad strawberry

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
So, in my pre-coffee delirium this morning I failed to notice that these are not new one-shots at all. They are some sort of TPB compliant pre-mixes that you just add nic to. :rolleyes:

Next time I get a middle of the night Inawera email I'll pay more attention and have a coffee first :lol:

Last edited:

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
So I've been trying the Horned Toffee every so often. It's at about 6 weeks now. IMO, it's kinda weak at 3%. Smells delish, but it's kinda meh. Needs something or more % but...I added a 1% of DIYFS Angel Food Cake and 1 drop of INW Dark Fire and it seems lost. Shrug.

I still like the Dark lager quite a bit but only a little at a time. I have NO ideas on what to mix with it. Anybody have an idea on that?

And I ordered the new ones, Brown Sugar, etc. *rolls eyes at self*

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
So I've been trying the Horned Toffee every so often. It's at about 6 weeks now. IMO, it's kinda weak at 3%. Smells delish, but it's kinda meh. Needs something or more % but...I added a 1% of DIYFS Angel Food Cake and 1 drop of INW Dark Fire and it seems lost. Shrug.

I haven't tried the Horned Toffee yet but I think I'll mix a SFT this weekend at 3% and see what happens. 3% is usually max for me with Inawera but there's always exceptions.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I haven't tried the Horned Toffee yet but I think I'll mix a SFT this weekend at 3% and see what happens. 3% is usually max for me with Inawera but there's always exceptions.

Yes, 3% is very high for most of them. Still trying to wrap my head around some of these since their...I dunno, restructuring? Reformulating?

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Just got some INW Mint and INW eucalyptus and mint, along with some INW cherries to make some testers.

INW gold ducat went to the trash can. I loved the old flavor, but this remix of it is my first experience with it. I just let a 30 ml steep for 2 months trying it a few times along the way. I lost all of the “raisen” I used to get from the old flavor, and now just get a fake sweetener flavor with some of the same tobacco notes. It tastes super fake, this was at stand alone 3%.
What did I miss?!?? Gold ducat got changed? I still have 8oz’s but I haven’t heard this

Reactions: ceeceeisme

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
3 new flavors- who is writing the description for these??? :laugh: A sole in the gender? lol

COMESTIBLE CONCENTARTE "RED STING"

Do you want to feel a sting of pleasure? This thrill causing nice tickle of a pouring fruitness over the whole body. Such are the effects of a contact with a sole in the gender red sting.

Main notes: blueberries, grapes, aniseed, sweet eucalyptus and menthol.
Suggested dosage: 2-5%
-----------------------------------------------------------------
COMESTIBLE CONCENTARTE "KABOOM!"

Boom and it’s time for a delicious dessert. An explosing mix of everything the best in macchatio coffee and caramel with a couple of subtle touches. This medley will make your taste buds exploding of pleasure.

Main notes: macchiato with caramel
Suggested dosage: 2-4%
----------------------------------------------------------------

COMESTIBLE CONCENTARTE "SWEET TORNADO"

Let yourself kidnap and fly with a dessert power. This force can’t be tamed. Well choosen sweetness balanced with subtle touches of sourness will make you take off the ground and glide to perfect dessert countryside.

Main notes: greek yogurt, billberries.
Suggested dosage: 2-4%

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
More new flavors from Inawera:

09zk.jpg

Described as "bilberry and greek yoghurt"

09zka.jpg

Described as "macchiato coffee and caramel"

09zkb.jpg

Described as "blueberries, grapes, aniseed, sweet eucalyptus and menthol".

I'm still waiting on a sale :rolleyes: My cart is loaded and ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread