Inawera- a few reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
3 new flavors- who is writing the description for these??? :laugh: A sole in the gender? lol

COMESTIBLE CONCENTARTE "RED STING"

Do you want to feel a sting of pleasure? This thrill causing nice tickle of a pouring fruitness over the whole body. Such are the effects of a contact with a sole in the gender red sting.

Main notes: blueberries, grapes, aniseed, sweet eucalyptus and menthol.
Suggested dosage: 2-5%
-----------------------------------------------------------------
COMESTIBLE CONCENTARTE "KABOOM!"

Boom and it’s time for a delicious dessert. An explosing mix of everything the best in macchatio coffee and caramel with a couple of subtle touches. This medley will make your taste buds exploding of pleasure.

Main notes: macchiato with caramel
Suggested dosage: 2-4%
----------------------------------------------------------------

COMESTIBLE CONCENTARTE "SWEET TORNADO"

Let yourself kidnap and fly with a dessert power. This force can’t be tamed. Well choosen sweetness balanced with subtle touches of sourness will make you take off the ground and glide to perfect dessert countryside.

Main notes: greek yogurt, billberries.
Suggested dosage: 2-4%

I see you're on Inawera's mailing list too :lol:

Reactions: ShamrockPat

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
who is writing the description for these??? :laugh:
I imagine something is getting lost translating Polish to English... :facepalm::D

I am getting kind of fed up with descriptions, that try to see just how prosaic they can be, without giving the reader any idea of what the flavor profile actually might be.:mad:;)

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I imagine something is getting lost translating Polish to English... :facepalm::D

I am getting kind of fed up with descriptions, that try to see just how prosaic they can be, without giving the reader any idea of what the flavor profile actually might be.:mad:;)

Exactly how I felt when shopping for e-liquids. Too many clicks to find out what flavor Pole Dancer Sweat is. lol

None of these new ones appeal to me anyway. I do have the last batch of new ones on the way...tracking says they're still in Warsaw (almost 3 weeks) so they might show up tomorrow.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
I do have the last batch of new ones on the way...tracking says they're still in Warsaw (almost 3 weeks) so they might show up tomorrow.

I look forward to your review of them. Maybe save me some money if they are not any good.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
For those of us who buy directly from Inawera.....

Halloween Sale this weekend!!!

"Nock, nock,
we were supposed to wait until 31st October, but finally we changed our plans.
We trigger off a sale today!
All individual customers can buy:
- flavours
- premixes.
Making use of 15% discount. All you need is to write the code: PRE and it’s done."

:D

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I've had the new creams and such steeping for a week, I'll try to get to them today for a short review so maybe if you order you can get a discount if they sound good. I can tell you Green Joy (pistachio cream) is very good by itself, Lime Monster is also good but needs a bit of work. Maybe 2% wasn't enough. So far it's a light lime creme cookie.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
ok- One week steeping, % going from a sort of median from INW tester forum (I am not a tester).
O-little 16 .7Ω A-1 on a Magneto mech with cotton rayon blend if anyone cares.

Brown Sugar 2.5% tastes like German Chocolate cake frosting. Definitely a coconut cooked frosting, like homemade but if you used brown sugar instead of white. Very slight nutty, very slight chocolate. This would be delicious as part of a recipe using cake. Honestly it's not bad SA either. Not just another sweetener for sure.
Also, on a personal note, I can vape this coconut which surprised me to no end.

Amaze Me 2.5% light sweet cream, little strawberry. While it didn't really amaze me at all I think it would be a good base for a cheesecake. I'm going to add 1% Yes we Cheesecake and .5-1% RFSC Strawberry (because I don't like any INW strawberries) right in this bottle and see what happens.

Wild Ice Cream 2.5% smells like white grape...gelato or something. soooo gooood. Unfortunately, there is something acrid on the exhale. This may be due to too much flavor and/or not enough time. Some of these were reported to take 2 weeks at least so I'm not done with it yet. Def not shake n vape. I wouldn't say any of these are.

Green Joy 3% is my favorite of the bunch. Delicious pistachio cream, not too sweet, creamy, just a little touch of almond/marzipan. Very, very good.

Lime Monster 2% it's nice but a bit weak at 2%. Lime frosted creme cookie/wafer. It may benefit from a dash of Lime or a bit more flavoring, but I like it and will see where it goes.

Forest Ice Cream 2.5% is supposed to be a Mango ice cream. Or something. Right now it is awful. To be fair they all said it needs at least 2 weeks. I can't imagine that another week is going to make it that much better but I guess stranger things have happened? It's light sweet perfume-y with a little bit of acrid thrown in.

I'll update the 2 ice creams in another week or so.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
ok- One week steeping, % going from a sort of median from INW tester forum (I am not a tester).
O-little 16 .7Ω A-1 on a Magneto mech with cotton rayon blend if anyone cares.

Brown Sugar 2.5% tastes like German Chocolate cake frosting. Definitely a coconut cooked frosting, like homemade but if you used brown sugar instead of white. Very slight nutty, very slight chocolate. This would be delicious as part of a recipe using cake. Honestly it's not bad SA either. Not just another sweetener for sure.
Also, on a personal note, I can vape this coconut which surprised me to no end.

Amaze Me 2.5% light sweet cream, little strawberry. While it didn't really amaze me at all I think it would be a good base for a cheesecake. I'm going to add 1% Yes we Cheesecake and .5-1% RFSC Strawberry (because I don't like any INW strawberries) right in this bottle and see what happens.

Wild Ice Cream 2.5% smells like white grape...gelato or something. soooo gooood. Unfortunately, there is something acrid on the exhale. This may be due to too much flavor and/or not enough time. Some of these were reported to take 2 weeks at least so I'm not done with it yet. Def not shake n vape. I wouldn't say any of these are.

Green Joy 3% is my favorite of the bunch. Delicious pistachio cream, not too sweet, creamy, just a little touch of almond/marzipan. Very, very good.

Lime Monster 2% it's nice but a bit weak at 2%. Lime frosted creme cookie/wafer. It may benefit from a dash of Lime or a bit more flavoring, but I like it and will see where it goes.

Forest Ice Cream 2.5% is supposed to be a Mango ice cream. Or something. Right now it is awful. To be fair they all said it needs at least 2 weeks. I can't imagine that another week is going to make it that much better but I guess stranger things have happened? It's light sweet perfume-y with a little bit of acrid thrown in.

I'll update the 2 ice creams in another week or so.

Thank you @glasseye ! This certainly helps. I'm going to pare down my cart accordingly. :)

Reactions: IDJoel

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Is there something from Inawera that tastes like sour creme / yoghurt ? I'd like to use the 15% discount while it's still hot.

The only one I know of is "Sweet Tornado" which is described as bilberry and greek yoghurt.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
The only one I know of is "Sweet Tornado" which is described as bilberry and greek yoghurt.
Do you have a link for the inw website you use? Would really appreciate it.

Thanks
:)

nm I found it. now just need to learn how to spell. lol

Last edited:

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I just revisited Wild Ice Cream and Forest Ice Cream...well actually didn't get as far as Forest and I'm not going to. If anything the acrid note is stronger that it was in Wild. Really disappointed because it smells so great. *pout*
I did this thing^^^ and for round 1 it's good, light on the cheesecake, might add some tfa cheesecake graham. Also put 2% Brown Sugar with 2% DIYFS Angelfood Cake. Delish. Plus I discovered an old Milk Chocolate in a drawer. ooooh baby GC cake here we come. lol
4 out of 6 ain't too shabby.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Just got a new shipment in from Poland, mostly restocks of my favorites but got some new flavors in.

Kaboom
Green Joy
Horned Toffee
Shortbread
Miss Cream
Irish Coffee
And Vanilla Cream

They messed up on my Apricots, one bottle was empty, didn't leak, they just forgot to fill it up....Lol.

There gonna send out a new Apricot bottle to me but since I can add more flavors and not pay an additional shipping charge is there any New flavors I should add? I heard Brown Sugar is good but a real coil clogger so gonna skip that flavor.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Just got a new shipment in from Poland, mostly restocks of my favorites but got some new flavors in.

Kaboom
Green Joy
Horned Toffee
Shortbread
Miss Cream
Irish Coffee
And Vanilla Cream

They messed up on my Apricots, one bottle was empty, didn't leak, they just forgot to fill it up....Lol.

There gonna send out a new Apricot bottle to me but since I can add more flavors and not pay an additional shipping charge is there any New flavors I should add? I heard Brown Sugar is good but a real coil clogger so gonna skip that flavor.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Huh. Brown Sugar hasn't been a coil clogger for me. Plus it's delicious. Please let us know how Irish Coffee is!

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Huh. Brown Sugar hasn't been a coil clogger for me. Plus it's delicious. Please let us know how Irish Coffee is!

Well, that sounds good then, on the list it goes! Thanks for chiming in.

Vaping the Irish Coffee as we speak at 3% shake n vape. So far I like it but not getting much liquor, more like a creamy sweet coffee but will have to wait and see how it steeps. I really like it, maybe even more than my current fave Cafe Latte from VT.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    Highly recommended!!! Suggested starting ratio, 10-15 drops per 10ml (Then steep at least 1-2 weeks).

Overall Rating - 9/10 - This is such an interesting and unique flavor, very enjoyable and highly recommended for all strawberry fans!

Looks like this is going to be my next fav. one!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread