Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio Points

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
O-HI-O
INAWERA Blended Recipes...What's Yours?

So Inawera is my new favorite flavoring company, some fine to gourmet tobacco flavorings are available there.

Seeing as those aren't the only flavors I own, I like to mix them up at times with some of my favorite mixer flavors from other companies.

Here's what I've mixed so far ( I can provide percentages if anyone is interested).

INW Dark Chocolate tobacco
CAP Cranberry

A full flavored tobacco with rich undertones and tart cranberry.

INW S'Camel
TFA Hazelnut
( this TFA flavor MUST be steeped for over a few weeks)
A warm mellow vape enhanced by the smooth delicate flavor of hazelnut.

INW Coffee Tobacco
TFA Caramel Cappuccino
(w/ TFA Bavarian Cream)
Heavy duty rich creamy cappuccino flavor with the 'tangy' Inawera tobacco background note.

HS Arabic Tobacco ( listed first as it's the primary juice)
INW Smoky Plum
One of my favorites,the dark rich cocoa of the Arabic blends perfectly with Inawera's smoky plum and they do love that plum flavor over there.

So what's your Inawera blend?

Ohio Points

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
O-HI-O
If you don't mind my asking, where are you ordering from?

I tried ordering from their shop overseas and it won't let me sign in to the account I registered.

Even created a PayPal account for the sole purpose of ordering from them as they don't take Debit cards.

Can't wait to try their products tho'

These guys have a pretty good selection if you're having trouble getting them from overseas....and Bull City ships super fast too!

Concentrated Flavoring - Brands - Inawera - Bull City Vapor

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Reactions: VapoVamp

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Watered down?

I would not say that, just different. Even when I've bought same flavor twice from them I've been sent totally different stuff, and it happened with other brands. When I complained they tried to blame manufacturer, batches and blah blah. That is why I get my Inawera flavors from Bull City, or directly from Inawera shop.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Great thread, op. I have a very small selection (6) of Inawera flavors and I'll be trying them with some of the flavors I already have as well. My order is from Vapors Tek because I wanted to try their nic as well. Here's a thread on their nic if anyone is interested. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/561598-opinions-vapers-tek-nicotine-base.html

I think Bull City Vapor (mentioned by Ohio Points above) sells the same nic and seems to have a great selection of flavors as well.

My flavors are Caramel, Wanilia (Vanilla), Cherry, Dulce De Leche, Inawera Blend, and Tobacco Vanilla for Pipe. Not much, but all I could afford at the time lol.

I've just started on them so all I've mixed so far is the Tobacco Vanilla for pipe with a little added Caramel and Wanilia. I have trouble describing flavors so all I can say is I'm really liking this ry4 type flavor.

I don't have S"Camel, but I'm thinking I'll try the Inawera Blend with some VZ Hazelnut. It'll probably be a few days but I'll report back when I try it.

Last edited:

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Thanks Art ...

I wonder why Inawera flavoring is so much more expensive than lets say TFA or Flavour Art? .... I can buy a 30ml bottle of these brands of flavoring for basically the same price as a small 10ml bottle of Inawera.

What's the deal?

They are not more expensive than Flavorart or Hangsen's They are a bit more expensive than TFA.
I've tried many of Inawera flavors and honestly, some are excellent, some are meh and a few are terrible. What one needs to know (and it takes a lot of tries) is which flavors are good on each brand. TFA has some great ones, so does Hangsen, Flavour Art, Inawera and even Flavor West.

Richard Jacobs

Jul 11, 2014
Netherlands
Subscribing.... I've only just started DIY and only have been using inawera flavors. So far just standalone. I've tried Frost, Mix Mint, Eucalyptus and mint, strawberry, wild strawberry, orange and milk chocolate. The first three are awesome, the rest is still steeping. Frost became my ADV immediately :). Ordered a new batch, but no tobacco. Not a big fan of the tobacco flavors.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Cool thread! I made some Gold Ducat, and Smoke and Prunes, both at 1% flavoring! which works out to 6drops/10 ml of base. After they steeped, I combined them together at 4 parts Gold Ducat / 1part Smoke and Prunes. Pretty yummy.
I have also combined the Smoke and Prunes with some Hangsen Arabic and really liked it. It was just a 5ml test vial and I haven't had time to play with ratios on that one.
The Dirty Neutral Base flavor adds a nice ashy note to the Hangsen tobaccos at 4-5 drops per 10ml , at least for my tastes. I'm going to be getting a bunch more of the DNB flavoring :)

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Cool thread! I made some Gold Ducat, and Smoke and Prunes, both at 1% flavoring! which works out to 6drops/10 ml of base. After they steeped, I combined them together at 4 parts Gold Ducat / 1part Smoke and Prunes. Pretty yummy.
I have also combined the Smoke and Prunes with some Hangsen Arabic and really liked it. It was just a 5ml test vial and I haven't had time to play with ratios on that one.
The Dirty Neutral Base flavor adds a nice ashy note to the Hangsen tobaccos at 4-5 drops per 10ml , at least for my tastes. I'm going to be getting a bunch more of the DNB flavoring :)

I'm thinking the Gold Ducat and Smoke and Prunes needs to go on my list for my next order. I've seen several good comments on both of those.

The Dirty Neutral Base looks interesting as well, as I do like a hint of ash in some of my mixes, but I worry about it being too much.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
I'm thinking the Gold Ducat and Smoke and Prunes needs to go on my list for my next order. I've seen several good comments on both of those.

The Dirty Neutral Base looks interesting as well, as I do like a hint of ash in some of my mixes, but I worry about it being too much.
Inawera WG DNB is great!

Inawera Gold Ducat mixed with Inawera WG Dark Tobacco is superb. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread