In'ax Carto V2 help request, dry hits

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG TOZZ

Sep 13, 2017
No matter what i do i get dry hits on my In'ax Carto V2. I have checked all the youtube videos, read about genesis atomizers, I am hoping someone can help me!
The problem is I get a couple great vapes after juicing it up, then i get mostly dry hits, even in a full tank. Or at best, it is mostly flavorful but very very faint.
I am using 200 mesh, the same as is recommended by In'ax.

The things i have tried....
  • Using 50/50 and even thinner juice, but works best with 70vg so far
  • Rolling the wick tightly and rolling it loosely
  • Using the wick flat on both edges or cut in a straw type shape at the side facing downwards
  • Letting the wick soak 24 hours before using (i get 3 delicious vapes then dry hits!)
  • Tilting it while i'm vaping
  • Tilting it while it's not in use
  • Using a carto tank
  • Using a billet box boro
The best results so far....
  • Heavier vg juice
  • Twisting it upside down and back up a bunch of times
  • Tilting it up and down while vaping

Last edited:

Seiggy

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2012
Irwin, Pennsylvania
@BIG TOZZ, I don't have the In'ax but I've used mesh type devices back in the day. It sounds like you either have a hot spot between your coil and mesh or your wire wrap may be too tight and restricting juice flow to the top of your mesh core. I don't think your mesh core is to tightly wrapped but that is also possible. Hopefully others who have this carto will chime in. Good luck

Reactions: Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hey, ich bin neu hier. Ich habe gesehen, was dein Problem ist. Welches Netz verwenden Sie und ob Sie Karlson Rope kennen? Es gibt eine FB-Seite namens Genisis Symphony. They are Genesis freaks
Welcome to the ECF,
Please use English in the general forum.
ECF and the information here are free to browse for all. No membership nor sparsely populated special "group" access needed.

Cheers
I

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
No matter what i do i get dry hits on my In'ax Carto V2. I have checked all the youtube videos, read about genesis atomizers, I am hoping someone can help me!

If you are getting dry hits, it's probably hot spots in your coil and or coil choking the wick. You don't need to soak the wick, you don't need to do tilting, or any of the things you listed for this type carto.
It's all about your build. This Carto can put out some vapor and flavor, if built properly.

A little over .5in x .5in mesh that will slide over the post easily.
Pick your wires & mesh.

Attachments

• 2021-02-15_17.55.05.jpg
    2021-02-15_17.55.05.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 48
  • 2021-02-15_17.56.34.jpg
    2021-02-15_17.56.34.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Not really on topic, but think it isn't necessary to open a new Thread.
So, my question is: does the In'Ax Carto fits into an UFS fron Golden Greek?
Hola,
IMO,
It should fit just fine.
If you have both, it's worth a try.
Air flow should work as designed, but liquid flow control is probably rendered useless because of how the carto feeds.

HTH
I

Reactions: Pirius
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread