Not open for further replies.

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
Kanger e-Smart electronic cigarette

I have the clearos on an 808 i own, they work pretty well. If you are interested it is a decent little setup from my experience

Adapters are available for the kr808 connection too

http://www.vaporkings.com/DSE901-KR808D-battery-to-Joye-510-atomizer-adapter-p/adapt-901-to-510.htm

Forgot about this, Ecab. Ive used the atty system from joye and its ok i guess. I prefer the esmart clearos to it. Its also a proprietary with no adapters

http://www.vaporkings.com/Joye-eCab-electronic-cigarette-s/2964.htm

Last edited:

padejash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2011
Port Hope, Canada
Kanger e-Smart electronic cigarette

I have the clearos on an 808 i own, they work pretty well. If you are interested it is a decent little setup from my experience

Adapters are available for the kr808 connection too

DSE901 or KR808D-1 battery to Joye 510 atomizer conversion adapter

Forgot about this, Ecab. Ive used the atty system from joye and its ok i guess. I prefer the esmart clearos to it. Its also a proprietary with no adapters

Joye eCab electronic cigarette

Looks good, unfortunately I live in Canada and Vapor Kings does not ship there. But I can at least look around for these. Thanks.

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
The E-Smart has been mentioned, though I'm still baffled as to why Kanger released those batteries. The reason I'm baffled is because the E-Smart is 320 mAh, compared to the ones listed below.

There are also the KR808D-M1 and D-M3 batteries. Both are 12 mm in diameter, like the E-Smart. The DM-1 is 480 mAh and the DM-3 is 380 mAh. I've only ever seen the DM-1 in kits, but the DM-3 is often re-branded. It's more commonly known around here as the Elite by CigEasy.

There was also a 510 version of the M3, though it's impossible to find. The Mega 510 I think it was called.

And there is an ecab-510 adapter available out there. Since you're in Canada, I couldn't begin to tell you where to look for it though.

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
The E-Smart has been mentioned, though I'm still baffled as to why Kanger released those batteries. The reason I'm baffled is because the E-Smart is 320 mAh, compared to the ones listed below.

There are also the KR808D-M1 and D-M3 batteries. Both are 12 mm in diameter, like the E-Smart. The DM-1 is 480 mAh and the DM-3 is 380 mAh. I've only ever seen the DM-1 in kits, but the DM-3 is often re-branded. It's more commonly known around here as the Elite by CigEasy.

There was also a 510 version of the M3, though it's impossible to find. The Mega 510 I think it was called.

And there is an ecab-510 adapter available out there. Since you're in Canada, I couldn't begin to tell you where to look for it though.

I had no idea they had ecab adapters. The esmart was probably brought out to compete with the ecab. Ive never heard of or seen the DM batteries until you mentioned it, only really see them on nhaler too and not cheap. Other than the elite, which is normalish priced for kits

Last edited:

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
I had no idea they had ecab adapters. The esmart was probably brought out to compete with the ecab. Ive never heard of or seen the DM batteries until you mentioned it, only really see them on nhaler too and not cheap. Other than the elite, which is normalish priced for kits
There's an ecab adapter on Vapor Kings site. ;)

Does the E-Smart take replaceable batteries like the eCab? If not, then I'm still baffled as to why they would release a weaker battery in the same size as existing models, rather than re-release their DM models with the new clearos. Though I'm probably the only one .... enough to care. :)

And NHaler's prices are always outrageous when it comes to their batteries and kits. They do have some atomizers I can't find anywhere else, and those are decently priced.

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
Does the E-Smart take replaceable batteries like the eCab? If not, then I'm still baffled as to why they would release a weaker battery in the same size as existing models, rather than re-release their DM models with the new clearos. Though I'm probably the only one .... enough to care. :).

No they are built in like the egos with a twist in usb charger. The vaporgod kit is pricy for the esmart too, the chinese site is half the price. Regardless they are actually very nice clearos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread