Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Yes its true the world famous Phidias Woodimus Feedimus (AKA 'The Woody') is shortly coming to our store next week and we have not been this excited about a new product in a long time.... :smokie:

This latest incarnation of the Woody has a feed system in place for a hassle free experience and can be used for either 3.7V (18650, 17650, 14650), 5V (Our 5V custom battery) or 6V (2 x CR123a) vaping.

The beauty of the Woody is in its original, expertly handcrafted design for which it has been gathering a flock of dedicated supporters. Not only this but the simplicity of its design makes it a breeze to use even for the most inexperienced users.

Here are a few photos to whet your appetites:

DSC06403-groveofPhidi_cr.jpg

DSC06418-wengeandpadauk.jpg

DSC06417-frontsandbacks_cr.jpg

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
I assume by the .uk in your URL that you're in England? If so good luck with your new venture. I own one and they are even nicer in the hand than they appear in those pictures.

Hi Bsoplinger - we are UK based but usually ship worldwide - £5 to Europe and £10 to the rest of the world with a discount on shipping for orders over £100. Thanks for the goodwill... :)

I recently got a Phidias w/ Feedimus and it provides vaping delight! I highly recommend them.

Aren't they just beautiful and with the feed system, the phidias is really a wonder to behold! :2cool:

Great! Will you be supplying the US also or is Fono handling this part?

Please see above post and thanks for your interest jcamacho... :)

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I copied and pasted my post from your other thread.

This is one very nice addition to any vapers arsenal. It holds true to the feed. I used mine on a five day trip and never once did mine fail to function properly.
Hold down the feed button with the unit inverted and count to 5 and you are ready to vape. As easy as it sounds! VG users need to count a little further-LOL.
When at home and I want to vape a different liquid, I just drip into my atomizer. No need to remove the existing juice bottle, it holds my all day vape.
Removal and replacement of the bottle and feed is not difficult at all.
If you are filling your 3ml bottle from a 30ml bottle: Stick the 30ml bottle into the neck opening of the 3ml bottle and with the 3ml bottle standing upright give it a squeeze and watch your juice flow right into the 3ml bottle. Might take a couple squeezes. Really very easy.
They are beautifully hancrafted, the pictures truely do not do the Phidias justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread