increasing nic levels in purchased juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shroomalistic

ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: The discussion of pure nicotine is not permitted here

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon

No they don't, and even if they did that would be very dangerous advice you're giving there. Discussion of anything over 200mg/ml (20% by volume) is prohibited on ECF, and for very good reason: so the inexperienced don't severely harm themselves based on the bad advice of people like you. 100mg/ml ought to be plenty strong enough for OP to bump up the nic level by a few points, and it's the strongest you're likely to find easily available, anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I dont have the time to be a full time DIY'er.

I would like to take advantage of one of the subscription services. The all seem to top out at 18mg nic. I am a 24mg nic dude all day long.

Is there a simple way to just get one of the subscriptions at 18 and bump them up myself?

The problem with adding nicotine base to an existing liquid is the dilution of the flavors. You may find that the juice isn't as tasty due to muted flavors.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
The problem with adding nicotine base to an existing liquid is the dilution of the flavors. You may find that the juice isn't as tasty due to muted flavors.

Maybe not as tasty, but the amount by which he'd be diluting it is on the order of only around 8% or so. I've done something similar with some 0mg juices I received in a YouTube giveaway and while the flavors aren't as strong as they were initially, they're certainly still noticeable, and still vapeable.

OP: you'll want to add around 0.8ml of 100mg nic for every 10ml of the 18mg juice, to bump it up to 24mg/ml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread