Incredible Hulkbacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpottedPony

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Rattlesnake territory
I got my new order today...and what to my surprise...I got a little green bottle of Incredible Hulkbacco. Its a smooth tobacco flavor (for perspective, I think DB-1 is the best and smoothest of all nhaler tobacco flavors) with a little "kick"...kinda like a jalapeno "kick". It is "akin" to DB-1, IMO...with a hint of something...can't put my finger on it...coconut kinda taste - maybe. Anyway...it is really good...right up there DB-1.

Last edited:

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Personally,................ My favorite menthol flavor ( in all the world) is Drew's "NuPort". For me, it has to be the closest taste to a fresh Newport cigarette......and I know fresh Newports. The Lorrilard Plant is in Greensboro..........just 10 or so miles away.

Now....the Hulkbacco, I've not had the privilage to try. I am curious about the jalapeno flavor. I love peppers, all kindsa peppers, so the idea of vaping that "flavor" of jalapenos. Maybe I'll get to try it out soon.......who knows?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
This is so funny...I guess its power of suggestion...I assure you it isnt Jalepeno!!!! It is a Philipino fruit that I have to look up the name...I think Im gonna have a contest and see who can guess it...Ive told this story on the phone to a couple of people so I will now share it here...
A couple weeks ago I went to Best Buy to buy something I needed for my computer...Well they were out of them and the worker told me that the inventory said there was two on the truck that had just pulled up...So he said he should know for sure in about an hour or so...SO since I was about 30 minutes away from home I figured I would wait...I went across the street where there is a Plilipino Market with Hot and Cold fresh food and a couple of little tables...I ordered some food that I never saw or tatsed before and while the woman was fixing it up I was looking on a shelf and saw several small bottles of flavoring with little pictures and writing on them...So i grabbed a couple and started reading them...The first Ingredient was PG...So I asked the lady what they tasted like and what they were for..SHe said they were flavorings for Philipino cooking and baking...SO i bought 2 or 3 and told her what I was using them for and showed her my Greencig and Xhaler and talked with her and decided to sit down and eat there...When I sat down she sat with me and we talked a while and she brought me a complimentary desert...BTW all the food was very tasty...Anyways when I got home a freind of mine was at my house and asked what flavors they were, and we started opening them and smelling them...The next thing I know he poured some right on his atty and said it was good and passed it over to me...What was really funny is that it seemed as though it had a very familiar taste to it and had an underlying tobacco taste...Now that could of been from whatever was on the atty but???
SO anyway after a week or so of tasting the flavors that was the only flavor I really liked and I made it...After I made it I added some tobacco flavor and looked at the color and , you have to admit that color is the Incredible Hulk...So Incrediable Hulkbacco was born...I wasnt sure how much people would like it so I only made a couple liters....Looks like Im going to have to visit the Philipino Lady again!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread