The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Indiana eSmokers/Vapers

Discussion in 'US E-Smokers' started by LaceyUnderall, Apr 29, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LaceyUnderall

LaceyUnderall Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2008
    USA and Canada
    Hello all!

I wanted to start a thread for all of those Indiana eSmokers/Vapers out there.

There are some great concerts rolling through the state this summer and also we were discussing elsewhere a national vape day... so I thought we could all start to group up!

We are located in Indianapolis.

2. LaceyUnderall

Dec 4, 2008
    USA and Canada
    Seriously... no Hoosiers? I can hardly believe it.

3. RazorNribbonz

RazorNribbonz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hi Lacey, I'm a hoosier :: smile :: Of course I may never find my way back here again since I just somehow stumbled in here lol...

4. LaceyUnderall

Dec 4, 2008
    USA and Canada
    Yeah! Another Hoosier! If you are up for concerts... let me know. We love a good show every now and then :)

5. RazorNribbonz

Hey girl, smile:: What kind of concerts?... Are we talking like, Kelly clarkson or the symphony? :: lil laugh :: ... I just checked out your site..Wow, very informative..I watched the little video of Matt Salmon... I'm so sending it to my cousin who looks at me like I' crazy when I try to tell her about ( get her to join me) vaping lol... Ivy

6. LaceyUnderall

Dec 4, 2008
    USA and Canada
    Oh... the symphony would be on my list... but I am really interested in the Lynyrd Skynyrd rolling through town here in July! Woo! Would love to see Metallica in August but we will be at a wedding. :grr: I think Aerosmith is coming back through too!

7. RazorNribbonz

Aerosmith!.. I'm so there! lol lacey

8. LaceyUnderall

Dec 4, 2008
    USA and Canada
  9. jcgearhart

jcgearhart Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2009
    North of Chicago
    Hi Lacy,
    I am a Hoosier. From Miller Beach, Lake county.
    My 94 yr. old Grandma lives in Indianapolis. I will be seeing her soon.
    I miss you old webcam avatar, could you bring it back? Thanks.
    John

10. LaceyUnderall

Dec 4, 2008
    USA and Canada
    I am working on a new one... will soon. Haven't decided on whether to go with a silly headband with alien ears or something a bit more respectable. ;)

When you come this way... let us know! Maybe we can all meet up for coffee and eCigs!

11. jcgearhart

Mar 3, 2009
    North of Chicago
    Thanks, Lacy.
    I think a respectable pic would be fitting. You are the Face of the ecig movement. I think your efforts are outstanding. Your old avatar looked like you have dimples.

12. LaceyUnderall

Dec 4, 2008
    USA and Canada
    ask and you shall receive.

now... if it was only that easy to make our ecigs ours forever! :)

13. jcgearhart

Mar 3, 2009
    North of Chicago
  14. RazorNribbonz

hiya jc... oh boy... hoosiers! lol...

I'm more of a r&b-light hip hop- pop kinda girl.. hubbys the classic rocker..However, I do love me some areosmith.... Youre a gorgeous lady lacey... but, I think your aviator sooo went with your scrn name..Adorably sexy and unique

15. LaceyUnderall

Dec 4, 2008
    USA and Canada
    thanks... try and switch it up every now and then as sometimes it gets hard to have yourself staring back at you.

is that you in yours?

16. RazorNribbonz

Is it me?.....:: lil head tilt :: depends..............How much 36 mg have you vaped? lol

nah... my original "Razors edge" aviator had people calling me, dude lol This one my hubby picked out because at one time, I had that exact outfit for date night...lol

17. smokinsimon

smokinsimon Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2009
    Born and raised in the corn fields..!!! Do you have a shop in Indy?

18. LaceyUnderall

Dec 4, 2008
    USA and Canada
    No physical location... but happy to meet up if you are in the area. :)

We just went to see the Symphony perform the Grateful Dead on Saturday and it was pretty good. This Thursday they perform Led Zeppelin at White River State Park.

If anyone is interested, you should try and make it! Take a cooler and a blanket and your ecig and its a good time!

19. Indyvapor

Indyvapor New Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Just stopping by to say HI! I'm about an hour north of Indy in what I loving refer to as the "cornfields of hell". :D

20. LaceyUnderall

Dec 4, 2008
    USA and Canada
    Welcome! I have a feeling I can pinpoint your whereabouts! I used to call my small hometown "the armpit of America". I was about 1 1/2 hours north of Indy and wanted to kill that damn crow every summer. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.