Indulgence - Can be charged through USB???

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanjosse

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
San Jose, CA
Hi,

I saw this info listed here about half way down the page concerning the Indulgence;

Chinese-made, medium sized mod but can be used as a 6V device with an extension sleeve. Can be charged through USB or used as a passthrough. KR808D1/DSE-901, 40X, Joye510 and DSE-801 adapters are all included in the starter kit.

Can anyone please verify/deny this info. Thanks in advance!

sanjoSSe

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hi,

I saw this info listed here about half way down the page concerning the Indulgence;

Can anyone please verify/deny this info. Thanks in advance!

sanjoSSe

where did you get this info,

it is not correct

this is correct ---

The Indulgence Manual STARTER KIT in Silver is a Universal Battery, Atomiser and **USB Passthrough solution that enables you to use the most popular Rechargeable Batteries (with optional extender cup) or **USB power source with the following 5 Atomiser models and 4 provided threads: DPV9 (KR808D1)/EM9 (901), EM4 (40X), EM5 (510) & EM8 (801).

*The Optional Extended Indulgence Battery Cup with spring adjusts to multiple batteries (it's sold separately to this kit) and is bundled with either 1x 18650 3.7v protected 3000mAh battery rated at 24+ hours of continuous usage or 2x 16340 (CR123A) 3v protected 880mah batteries (used together) so you can enjoy the high performance of 6v with Specially Designed EM5-HV, EM8-HV & EM9-HV 4.5 OHM High Volt Atomisers (optional with bundle).

**A dedicated Silver Indulgence USB Passthrough is also available (sold separately) which replaces the Indulgence Battery Cup and utilises the Indulgence manual button section. The Passthrough contains no battery, uses a thicker durable cord and allows you to connect to your USB 2.0 PC slot at 5v 1AMP or to our 2400mAh Portable USB Battery Box (sold separately with Indulgence Passthrough).

The provided Universal Battery Charger will charge the following 3.7v batteries individually: 18650, 18350 & 10440.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Di,

I found it here: e-Cigarette modifications | e-Savuke.com about halfway down the page.

You might want to contact them and have them correct it.

hahahahhaah Thank you -----

I gotta tell you
this is probably the best ecig page I have seen in my whole time here----

there are litterally dozens of mods / ecigs

and I am amazed at how many of them look almost identical-

I cant wait till someone else -- somewhere -- some time -- claims that their mod has been copied,

I will send them a copy of this page --

it is amazing---

sooooooooooooooo many identical products
some with with a tiny - MINOR - difference
but mostly Identical.

and I will leave it up to them to get their info corrected,

at least you were smart enough to come to the manufacturer and ask --- hahhaahahahahahah

sanjosse

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
San Jose, CA

hahahahhaah Thank you -----

I gotta tell you, this is probably the best ecig page I have seen in my whole time here----there are litterally dozens of mods/ecigs and I am amazed at how many of them look almost identical-
I cant wait till someone else -- somewhere -- some time -- claims that their mod has been copied, I will send them a copy of this page --

it is amazing---

sooooooooooooooo many identical products
some with with a tiny - MINOR - difference
but mostly Identical.

and I will leave it up to them to get their info corrected, at least you were smart enough to come to the manufacturer and ask --- hahhaahahahahahah

Di,

I kinda figured that it didn't. No worries, it's still a great vape. The best thing is that it can be used in many different configurations. I only wish that it had an auto juice feeder. I wonder if anybody has tried it with the GG "All Mods" AFS?

vapeboy, thanks for your input as well!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Di,

I kinda figured that it didn't. No worries, it's still a great vape. The best thing is that it can be used in many different configurations. I only wish that it had an auto juice feeder. I wonder if anybody has tried it with the GG "All Mods" AFS?

vapeboy, thanks for your input as well!

no probs sanjosse

happy to help

it is good with all the options, and configurations, yes.

and No, I am not aware of anyone who has tried your suggestion

altho,

I do remember some of our members talking about a french afs that they were going to try--
I wonder what happened there ????

Hidaho-- where are you ???????

any ideas ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread