Indulgence

Status
Not open for further replies.

solitary1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2009
Englewood,Florida
My two are in new york right now,in the clutches of the overburdened customs agents.Hope their not vapers.Di,I have a previous order that seems to be stuck in china,I'll PM you with the details.I remember the process you described about the mail system in china and I suppose that is what happened to my atties.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
My two are in new york right now,in the clutches of the overburdened customs agents.Hope their not vapers.Di,I have a previous order that seems to be stuck in china,I'll PM you with the details.I remember the process you described about the mail system in china and I suppose that is what happened to my atties.

yes, dont worry they will get there

it is just frustrating at this tim of year with the shipping backed up.

dedmonwakin

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Destin,FL.
All parts present and accounted for,charging batts and waiting.Late tomorrow should have enough time in for a decent review.Fit and finish are excellent.A little noalox to the threads and connecting is smooth and quiet.More later.
Oh come on already!!!:lol:
The agonizing teasers, the cruel wait for oversea shipments, and now your apparently one of first to receive theirs.....and now we must yet wait another day....or more for a review. Shoot me now.

seven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Fringe HQ Chicago
Oh come on already!!!:lol:
The agonizing teasers, the cruel wait for oversea shipments, and now your apparently one of first to receive theirs.....and now we must yet wait another day....or more for a review. Shoot me now.

Hey there dedmonwakin haven't seen u on the forums for quite a long time! Any improvements with the fistpack?

Back on topic- the indulgence looks like a solid device just waiting for review before deciding on whether to purchase.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
All parts present and accounted for,charging batts and waiting.Late tomorrow should have enough time in for a decent review.Fit and finish are excellent.A little noalox to the threads and connecting is smooth and quiet.More later.

Ha Ha Ha --- you are getting as good as me with your lil teasers,:)

we did it to you with our ecigs,

and good for you ----

give it back to us with your reviews------:):)

I am chomping at the bit, -- waiting to hear what you think,
sooooo excited to hear your comments on our baby -----8-o8-o8-o8-o

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Looks like mine won't be here this week :cry: it still has not landed in customs yet. Although Canada Post is the worst at keeping tracking info up to date so there's still a chance.

TB,

I think Canada post and customs has the teasing down to as fine art-----

they will hang on to one for weeks and then release it with no problems-
then another time - they release within days----

it really is a game of Canada Cat and Mouse up there--8-o8-o

2 orders, -----------
1st one -- 3 weeks ago still sitting in Canada Customs-
2nd one --- last week is already delivered and she is vaping it-

GO FIGURE !!!!!

there is no rhyme nor reason to it--
absolutely luck of the draw----------:)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
TB,

I think Canada post and customs has the teasing down to as fine art-----

they will hang on to one for weeks and then release it with no problems-
then another time - they release within days----

it really is a game of Canada Cat and Mouse up there--8-o8-o

2 orders, -----------
1st one -- 3 weeks ago still sitting in Canada Customs-
2nd one --- last week is already delivered and she is vaping it-

GO FIGURE !!!!!

there is no rhyme nor reason to it--
absolutely luck of the draw----------:)

Years ago I took my grandson who was 14 at the time to visit my brother in Michigan. We went across the Canadian border several times but the last time when we were trying to come back the agent wanted proof that he was my grandson. I was beginning to think we would have to leave him there. It was just crazy. Some people really take their job seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread