inexpensive glassomizers? original protank ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
Okay, been vaping over a year. Hubby started smoking stinkies again :( and I want to get his gear updated and fixed up so I can try and lure him back in to vaping. (it's not been easy for me to deal with the smell and what not and im running out of patience...) When he vaped he used cinnamon and ecto cooler which both crack tanks. I do not want to waste my vaping allowance on getting him beautiful Kanger PT/Aero if he is not going to use em. I got him two T3D's and ne is falling apart already :( I would like suggestions on inexpensive glassomizers that can use coils I alreay have on hand. Either protank _ 1,2,3 dual or not OR T3S heads... I would consider other brands if coils are not to expensive but I can rebuild kanger coils all day long and I already have a bunch of supplies for that brand... Once he's back on track vaping more than 80% of the time I'll buy him ANYTHING else but until then... help? Does anyone know who has the original protanks on hand that doesn't cost as much as the new versions?
Appreciate any help :)

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
Ah, exactly why I asked... I had never even considered a hyper tank! thank you so much for the idea... a forum member comes thru again! I appreciate it!
Hi

I've had good luck with Hypertanks. The inside tubes are glass. They use the same Kanger heads as the PT1, PT2 and EVOD.

HyperTank

ETA: Scroll down and they have other glassos on sale.

Sales / Closeouts

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
Last edited:

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
Not a bad idea.... at this point wait time is more on him deciding to vape again... :( his desire to give up stinkies again seems to have disappeared totally... I did get original bottoms and fixed up his old tanks (loaded em with his fave juice) and charged his mvp up-been sitting on the night stand for over a week. Hoped I could get him to at least stop waking up 2 or 3 times a night to smoke... I will not give up. But, I won't waste my vape $ either... He spends enough on stinkies as it is!
it will be shipped from china - so a decent wait time(depending on YOUR shipping option, can take up to 7 days or 2 months) - but i used to use these all the time since they use the original kanger heads(evod1, pt1/2, ect)

$3.32 RGM2 Bottom Coil Clearomizer (2.0mL) - glass tank / 2.2ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread