Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
Just seen this on Facebook, and it looks quite interesting

Almost no details at this stage. Just that it's 60W, and features Ni200 and Titanium.

Infinite have until now just been known for clones, so this seems like their first foray into self-branded devices. And a dual Ni200/Titanium device sounds like an interesting place to start.

I have emailed for more details, such as chip, and full details on specs.

11855744_1681445468751285_7904880375099149260_n.jpg

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
They have all they need with the NP option on the SXK chips to sell this as a budget dicodes-like device. Why are they limiting it to Ni and Ti? You already told them what they had in their hands and they havent really seen it even now. Its strange!

ps of course I am assuming the SXK chip is inside!

Reactions: TheBloke

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
They have all they need with the NP option on the SXK chips to sell this as a budget dicodes-like device. Why are they limiting it to Ni and Ti? You already told them what they had in their hands and they havent really seen it even now. Its strange!

ps of course I am assuming the SXK chip is inside!

I had been assuming it's not the SXK chip, exactly because of that Titanium/Ni200 spec. It did cross my mind that maybe SXK had used NP to make a Titanium mode, but I thought it more likely that this is a new/different chip.

I'm not sure that SXK and Infinite are really connected any more - certainly I believe their current batch of DNA 40 clones (eg the Infinite Zero that VapNMirrors mentions) are not using the SXK chip. I got confused on that when the SXK first came out, because I thought SXK and Infinite were the same thing. I was contacting Infinite to ask about the new mods, and they didn't know what I was talking about :)

At the time they did have DNA 40 clones, but they were max 50W and I think just using the standard Rayn board like Kangxin etc.

So if I had to make a guess, I would wonder if this new Infinite mod is the sign of a new Rayn chip that has added a Titanium mode. Though for sure there's no reason why they might not go back to SXK, and maybe SXK have also put out a new chip which has a dedicated Titanium mode. In which case, my first wonder would be whether it also/still has NP and whether they've re-named it TCR now!

I emailed Infinite earlier to ask these sorts of questions, so maybe I'll hear back tomorrow morning our time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread