Info and Cheapest Price Needed for M-401 or 2 starter kit? Wanna Try It..

Status
Not open for further replies.

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
I started out with a KR8 and still like it.. 510 adapter to drip, like that too... Cousin got a 402 and loves it and now I have to try it lol

I still do not get the whole high bridge and low bridge deal, so if anyone can also explain what the difference is and benefits when dripping.

Also, in the 1/2/3 series, what are the differences and which one is the best?

Thanks for your time..

sheep

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Vancouver, BC
I have an M401 clone and it has a high, pointy bridge because it's meant to pierce foil on prefilled carts. The real M401/2 that I have has a lower, smoothly rounded bridge, and the cartridges do not have foil covers over the filler.

The only difference in the models is battery life. My favorite is the M402. It feels like the king sized cigarettes I used to smoke and with the PCC, battery life is never an issue for me.

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
Also, in the 1/2/3 series, what are the differences and which one is the best?

I have the one of each battery. Of the 3 my favorite is the m402. It's slightly smaller than a 100, and the battery lasts a reasonable amount of time. I like the size of the m403 the most, it's the same size as a standard cig, but the battery life isn't there (a few cigarettes worth of vaping between recharges). The m401 has the best battery life, but is larger than I like. I like to bite on the cart and 'no-hand' it, and the 401 is longer and heavier than I like for that.

None of these batteries are large enough to last all day without recharging, so I also have the 402 PCC which can hold the 402 and 403 batteries, one fully assembled with an atty and cart, and the other in a charging slot. The 401 is too large for the case. I generally take the PCC out and about, and leave the 401 for use at home.

litecigusa.net has excellent prices on the m40x products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread