The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Info and Cheapest Price Needed for M-401 or 2 starter kit? Wanna Try It..

Discussion in 'M-401/402 "Mini" & M403 Super Mini' started by newb, Feb 19, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. newb

newb Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 17, 2009
    Chicago Area Burbs
    I started out with a KR8 and still like it.. 510 adapter to drip, like that too... Cousin got a 402 and loves it and now I have to try it lol

I still do not get the whole high bridge and low bridge deal, so if anyone can also explain what the difference is and benefits when dripping.

Also, in the 1/2/3 series, what are the differences and which one is the best?

Thanks for your time..

2. bestthingever

bestthingever Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Birmingham, AL
    I got a good price on the 401 kit from My Freedom Smokes, with their 40% discount on hardware. Great service, nice kit, fast shipping.
    I wish I knew the answer on your 1/2/3 question.

3. newb

newb Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 17, 2009
    Chicago Area Burbs
    Is there a coupon code to get the discount?

4. Tiger

Tiger Super Member ECF Veteran

1/2/3 thing is the battery size. 1 is the longest and longest lasting and goes down from there.

Hope this helps!! :)

5. Wireguy

Wireguy Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2009
    Birmingham Al
    Check out LitecigUSA Good prices and selection. Use him a lot.

6. sheep

sheep Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2010
    Vancouver, BC
    I have an M401 clone and it has a high, pointy bridge because it's meant to pierce foil on prefilled carts. The real M401/2 that I have has a lower, smoothly rounded bridge, and the cartridges do not have foil covers over the filler.

The only difference in the models is battery life. My favorite is the M402. It feels like the king sized cigarettes I used to smoke and with the PCC, battery life is never an issue for me.

7. VaporMadness

VaporMadness Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2010
    CA, USA
    I have the one of each battery. Of the 3 my favorite is the m402. It's slightly smaller than a 100, and the battery lasts a reasonable amount of time. I like the size of the m403 the most, it's the same size as a standard cig, but the battery life isn't there (a few cigarettes worth of vaping between recharges). The m401 has the best battery life, but is larger than I like. I like to bite on the cart and 'no-hand' it, and the 401 is longer and heavier than I like for that.

None of these batteries are large enough to last all day without recharging, so I also have the 402 PCC which can hold the 402 and 403 batteries, one fully assembled with an atty and cart, and the other in a charging slot. The 401 is too large for the case. I generally take the PCC out and about, and leave the 401 for use at home.

litecigusa.net has excellent prices on the m40x products.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.