The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Info. Next VIP MEETING OCTOBER 17th 2009

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Hellen A. Handbasket, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Next VIP Meeting - DATE: OCTOBER 17, 2009 (SATURDAY) 1:00 PM

NOTE: WE ARE MOVING TO SATURDAY MEETINGS through Football season!! Also we have a date reserved for November 14th at 1:00 mark your calendar now!

Here is the info (link with a map too) :

PLACE: HAZELWOODS 1ST PLACE (We'll be in the 'Celebrity Room' in the back on the right side across from the pool tables OR we'll be on the back Patio area. Not sure yet!)

Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place | I Love This Bar
    3626 E Indian School Rd
    Phoenix, AZ 85018 (602) 957-2462

Map - Map | Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place

Plenty of good eats on the menu so please plan to eat lunch there to help support that we have a place to meet and vape!!
    Menu | Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place

WUTZ HAPPENING THIS MONTH:

• PIMP YOUR PV! Have you changed up your e-cig or battery mod? Sanded off finish, stickers, custom paint, glitter or lettering? Replace or change the LED? Make something fun up to bring and show at the next meeting.
    • Cleaning: Discussion on cleaning tips (SAFE) for all models.
    • Battery Modifications (both commercial and home made): If you have a commercial modification or have made one, bring it to this meeting. Also we can discuss the batteries, what mAh is, sizes and things to consider when purchasing one of these units (Pipes, do you have your T-1 yet!?). Bring batteries, chargers, parts and pieces for show and tell!! We've been discussing setting up a meeting at Barry's place of business to make our own. Let's get something set up?!
    • Discussion on a meeting for DIY. We can set up a date and give a list of things to have members purchase. Please formulate ideas. Anyone want to head this one up!? Volunteer please!!
    • 50/50 pot and Drawings! (2 members will split the $$ from the ticket money this month!!) & DOOR PRIZE DRAWINGS:
    • Please consider donating something fun for the drawings? Doesn't have to be a kit or even new! Anything fun will do!

Drawing tickets are $5 per ticket/3 tickets for $10. The money from the Tickets will be split between the 2 lucky ticket winners and then we'll draw for what has been donated by suppliers and from members. I'm pretty sure that our suppliers will continue supporting the VIP group drawings, so should be well worth your $5! The money pot last month was $126!!
    Please bring all your e-cig. models, mods, cases tips and tricks. We'll have each member stand up, introduce themselves and talk a bit about their experiences with their vape of choice. If you have one PV or a tackle box full bring them for our new members to see and all of us to learn more about all these different models?

Find a fun way to store your gear, or have a tip or trick? Please share that with us at the meeting.

Don't have any gear yet or only have one model? Come to the meeting and see some gear in person and perhaps try some out.

PLACE AN ORDER WITH ONE OF OUR LOCAL SUPPLIERS NOW, PICK IT UP AT THE MEETING!! Wet Your Stick, Aroma E-Juice, E-CigSupply.com and PhxSmokeless.com will all be at the meeting.

Aroma E-Juice : Home email - info@aromaejuice.com (Jerry)
    Wet Your Stick E-Liquid : Home email - matt@wetyourstick.com (Matt)
    PHX SMOKELESS CIGARETTES - - The future in smokeless cigarettes is here! (jandrews@hazelwoods.com) (John)
    The electronic cigarette super store!!! : Home email - chad@ecigsupply.com (Chad)
    (also see phone numbers in the Bulletin Board or on the websites)
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=48

THE NEXT MEETING IS NOVEMBER 14TH AT 1:00 SAME PLACE!!! MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW!!

I'm working on getting a schedule for December/Jan/Feb too, but the times may change!

2. juicy97

juicy97 Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2009
    Queen Creek, AZ
    OMG! Thank you Helen for letting us know the dates way in advance. I already know that I probably can't get Oct. 17 off because my coworker tried and too many people already requested it and got denied. Maybe I'll try getting a morning shift & cut out early.

3. invo

invo Full Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2009
    I'm going to turn off my cell phone and make sure I am there this time!

4. Hellen A. Handbasket

I'm glad you guys can go! See you there!

5. damunster

damunster Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2009
    Rock Hill, SC
    Sorry, We can't make it on Sat. Maybe we can make one when football season is over. Can't wait to meet everyone. Sounds like the meeting are a lot of fun.

6. Hellen A. Handbasket

Oh, phoey! Not even later than 1:00?? People are usually there late (5:00-6:00). We may do some evening meets during the week here and there. We can talk about it the next meeting.

7. pipes1

pipes1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Looking forward to the next meeting.

The back order for the Super-T was 4 to 5 weeks so doubt it will be here by the next meeting.

I am expecting a Micro-Pipe, from Eastmall. (With a screen name like Pipes1, how could I not include it in my collection.) I ordered the manual version so will see how it performs.
    Now I just need to get Hellen to remember to call it a Micro-Pipe, instead of a Lady-Pipe or I will be to embarrassed to bring it to the meeting. LOL

Picked up the diabetics case, to handle a larger selection of gear, but have a word of warning. At least for the one I got, doesn't quite zip all the way closed and a PV can slip out of the hole. The zippered pouch inside, will keep them safe but that doesn't make them as easy to access. Still a nice case and could be made modified, if I had any idea how to sew.

Later
    Bob

8. damunster

damunster Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2009
    Rock Hill, SC
    Hubby works and doesn't get off until 7pm on Sat. But in Nov we are taking a vacation and have Sat the 7th open. lol. During the week I get up at 2am to go to work and he works afternoons so weekdays are weird for us. He is off on Tue afternoon but since I have to get up at 2 I go to bed between 6 and 7

9. Hellen A. Handbasket

Ok, I'll try... just shoot me a *look* if I call it a Lady Pipe. :oops:

10. miakauisan

miakauisan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Imma try to make it! I have to work on Saturday and won't get off until 3pm. I will probably get there around 3:30-4:00. Hope people are still around :D

11. Hellen A. Handbasket

I'll wait for you Mika. Terrie will be there with me (she rides along, so she's stuck until I leave, ha).

12. Gswan

Gswan Full Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2009
    Gilbert, AZ.
    I'll try to make it this time. 1pm. I can do.
    Hope someone has a ThagBuilt, I'd love to see one!!

13. juicy97

juicy97 Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2009
    Queen Creek, AZ
    Helen has one!! .....maybe even 2 I think??? LOL

14. Hellen A. Handbasket

I do! Sharky has one (with a cool Shark graphic) but he has decided to go play with the go fast boys at the drag races in Bakersfield instead of blowing fog with us.

Gary, bring your mods for show and tell. Also anything that you've customized with graphics/paint etc. on a regular model!

Looking forward to seeing everyone. It will be a fun meeting. All our local suppliers have confirmed they'll be there too!

15. miakauisan

Sep 26, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    *looks around* Hey...Where did terraphon go?

16. Hellen A. Handbasket

I should call and check up on him again. We haven't seen him, didn't show at the last meeting when he said he would. I'll poke him today.

17. Sharky

Sharky Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Phoenix AZ
    Damn Hellen just throw me under the bus :D

I have to / want to be in Bakersfield. No better adrenaline rush in the world than photographing these monsters when they go by you at over 150 mph 5 ft away on their way to a 5 second 250 mph pass in a quarter mile. Love you guys and will see you in Nov for the next meeting... PUFF PUFFIN DA "FISH CHUCK!"

18. Hellen A. Handbasket

Here ya go Sharky! For everyone I throw under a bus, they earn a bumper sticker!!

[​IMG]

Anyone else not going?

[​IMG]

:lol:

19. miakauisan

Sep 26, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    I might have two future converts coming with me to this meet.

We are the vapers. Smoking is futile.

Yea. I went there. I'm a geek. :D

20. PhxR0b

PhxR0b Full Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2009
    Glendale, Az
    I'll be there with my box of DIY stuff to show off as well as the Vapre51.

- R0b

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.