Initial review of the 505 Glass TANK (Small)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglips

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2012
Cocoa Fl
Initial review of the 505 Glass tank (Small) from 505Vapor.com

I received my tank today. Shipping was fast, and the tank arrived very well packaged. I was a little worried since the tank was about half the price of other sites. However, the tank has a very solid weight to it. It seems very well made and the glass was free of any imperfections. The tank glass seems very thick, I'm sure Ill mange to break it, but I break everything. the small cart that came with it, fits flush on the top and bottom. I also ordered the longer carts, and prefer some of the cart sticking up. The tank is a little shorter than my vivi nova, and larger in diameter. It sits well on my vamo, but even with 1 extension it’s a little too wide for me to operate my Omega, this is a problem with almost any tank. I'm posting pictures..but I don’t think the lighting or my cell phone did the tank justice. CAM00121.jpg CAM00118.jpg CAM00119.jpg

RiverRat1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
Arizona
I've just had my 505 Vapor tank a couple days and it quickly became my favorite. I have the small and it's perfect I like that it's wider than my eVic, looks like a hat. It holds just the right amount of juice, I can change flavors or keep topping it off with fresh. No more looking for empty bottles to keep left over juice (I can't pour used juice back in fresh juice). The shape is beautiful, all curvy and smooth. Yep, I need about 4 more of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread