INNOBAR C1 Launch- The Water-Based Pod Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hi ECF,

Happy weekend! We have got some good news for you, today we are excited to annouce that our newest INNOBAR C1 is going to launch today. The INNOBAR C1 Kit integrates revolutionary Aquios water-based vaping technology into a pre-filled pod system. Each 2ml pod is designed to last for 600 puffs and the INNOBAR C1 Pod Kit battery provides constant 3.6V output for a consistent vaping experience throughout each charge cycle. ;)

1665847234638.png

Features:
· 600 Puffs Prefilled Pods
· Aquios 30% Water-based E-liquids
· 10 Flavours Available
· 1.1ohm Kanthal Mesh Coil
· 2% Nicotine
· 450mAh Re-chargeable Battery
· Constant Voltage 3.6v Output

Aquios water-based vaping technology
The INNOBAR C1 Pod is equipped with Aquios water-based vaping technology. This delivers smoother vapour, faster satisfaction, and unmatched flavour clarity. A vaping experience like no other.

1665847367002.png

Move on from disposables
The INNOBAR C1 Pod delivers industry-leading performance and convenience, at a far lower price than disposable vapes. You only need to replace the pod when it’s depleted, reducing the cost of vaping and your impact on the environment.

1665847486971.png

Performance mesh coil
Our advanced 1.1Ω mesh coil design produces incredible flavour and vapour, while optimising battery life, maximizing the time between charges.

1665847550941.png

Constant output
The INNOBAR C1 uses 3.6V constant output, giving you a consistent vaping experience from the first puff, right until it’s time to recharge.

1665847745895.png

10 incredible flavours
Water-based flavours are unlike anything you’ve vaped before, with enhanced depth and clarity. Experience a huge spectrum of flavour, from bold Pink Lemonade to rich Jungle Juice.

1665847845373.png

To learn more, please visit: INNOBAR C1 - Disposable Vape | INNOKIN® :thumbs:

Best regards,
Innokin Team

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
All I can say right now is, that this seems intriguing, especially since I don't use premixed e-liquids (particularly fruity flavors - menthol man here ) . . . So - We'll have to do some more reseach and check it out . . . :rolleyes:
Glad it can arouse @Uncle's interests! The AQ30 tech means it contains 30% water, 30%PG and 30%VG ;)

doelioness

Oct 22, 2022
Hi I am really interested in the innokin and the esco bars being water based and extremely keen to try them after having inflammation and gut issues from the traditional vg/pg vapes (of which i did four total experiments trying to quit smoking to see if it really was the vaping and i found it was) i have noticed there are a few semi organic ones out there though stil using vg so i am inspired to see if innokin is a solution to the inflammation many of us get from vg/pg but it is very hard to find them in Melbourne which is the closest to me the store listed on the innokin site show the kits but not these pods

• Useful
Reactions: Innokin_timmy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread