Ended Innokin Ares 2 Giveaway + Ask Phil & Dimitris anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnold Ziffle

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
San Quentin
thanks for the chance to win. the ares 1 didn’t work for me at all. the ares 2 with the included coil was great the first time and and not so much rewicking. i’m just trying to find something consistent. so far i’m doing pretty good with a .8 contact coil with it raised up a bit and wicked a bit loose. i’ll try the other included coil and see what happens. also i’ve been using 2.5 diameter coils. i could use a few suggestions. thanks.

jackmormon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Hi Guys,

Love my Ares 2 but it was the most frustrating atty to mount a coil on that I have encountered in years. Couldn't get the screw in one of the posts to tighten all the way with the phillips head. 7 or 8 coils and no stable resistance. Swapped them for the flat head screws, larger screwdriver and some torque, totally stable resistance.

After that, my Ares 2 is my #1 ;)

Looking forward to the LE.

Seiggy

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2012
Irwin, Pennsylvania
Hello and glad to see you back on ECF. More of a Business question(s). How long did it take to decide on what changes were going to be made for the Ares-2 LE ? How long did it take to change the production line for those changes until first product being available ?
I have the Ares, three (3) of the Ares-2's and I'm liking the Ares-2 better. Good Job and Thanks

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Hello Everyone . . .

Now - Okay @Dimitris and @pbusardo I've got a question or two . . .

First, although I do have a few RTA/RBAs on hand - including the first Ares & now an Ares 2 for an emergency (also a coil build kit and all the other supplies too) - I have not yet built any workable coils at all (the times I've tried - Big Fail). In addition, I do not sub-ohm . . . Actually, I prefer premade 1.0 oHm up to 2.0 oHm coils.

So - I would be interested to know . . .

1) So besides having an experienced user test the Areas 2 LE - has any beginner (first timer) tested and built a coil for the Ares 2 LE?
2) How easy was it for them? Any beginner Reviews or Videos?
3) What oHm works best in the Ares 2 LE?
4) What range of coils can be used in the Ares 2 LE?

Last but just as important . . .

5) Are there any prebuilt coils by INNOKIN available, especially 1.0 oHm & above - for the Ares 2 LE?
(BTW: Couldn't find any information on them if there was.)

Thanks for the info . . . :D

Last edited:

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Hi Phil & Dimi! No questions – just wanted to give a big THANK YOU for all you both have done for the vaping community, and continue to do even though things are looking so bleak at this time. We’re very lucky to have you both as a resource (not only for vaping, but also to get the word out on how comfortable Sketchers are!).

ligyron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
Lake Worth, FL
Another great giveaway from our friends at Innokin this week, their new Platform Series RTAs the Ares 2 and Ares 2 LE are up for grabs, and 10 lucky winners will get one of each.

This time we're lucky to have the vaping legends @Dimitris and @pbusardo on hand to answer all your questions!

All you need to do to enter is post in the thread and say hi, ask the guys a question about the new platform series RTAs if you have one, or anything else you could use their input on, like was the crab juice really as bad as it looked (old school vapers know what I'm talking about).

The contest will last for 2 weeks and we'll draw the winners soon after, good luck!

View attachment 908881 .
They look good count me in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread