The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Innokin Bus Campaign Giveaways!!! Share your story and win!

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Innokin_timmy, Oct 22, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Innokin_timmy

Innokin_timmy Brand Rep

Nov 20, 2018
    Hi ECF~

To celebrate this advocacy campaign Innokin is running an international giveaway across social media. ‘Share your story’ about how vaping changed your life for a chance to win a great Adept Zlide Kit from Innokin. ❤️

[​IMG]

We choose the Innokin Adept Vaporizer and Zenith Tank to be featured in the bus campaign as they provide a superior vape experience that is easy, dependable and designed for smokers.

[​IMG]

Vaping is facing challenges through misinformation and we need your support. Your story makes a difference, so please share your experiences and help smokers make an informed decision about vaping. ⠀

Good luck in the giveaway and we’re looking forward to hearing your story! Thank you! ⠀

To enter the Givewaway:⠀

1. Visit the ECF Adept Product Page for more information about the Adept kit.

2. Comment below to share your experience about how vaping change your life. (Or If you want to share more details about your vape story, hit me up by sending an email to contest@innokin.com. We value your voices!)⠀

*For even more chances to win: Share this campaign post and tag 3+ friends. ⠀

Giveaway Rules:
    Innokin will be giving away a total of 5 Adept Zlide kits to 5 random winners who post answers in this thread.

• You must be 18 years or older to enter.
    • Global giveaway- anyone can win. (However, due to local regulations and/or logistics issues, we may not able to send you the prize. We will then discuss solution on a case by case basis.)
    • Only one post per person. Multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning. Please just post once so I don't have to keep track of multiple posts when selecting the random winner. One post per person please!
    • Winners will be announced here on ECF before October 29th, 2019. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway.

If you can invite a friend to join the ECF-Innokin forum and participate in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not a requirement to enter and win. If more people join these giveaways then we can run more of them and giveaway more great prizes.

*American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. In order to keep things legal, the FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible.

• Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end on October 28th, 2019 and winners will be contacted directly and announced here.

• Submitted Stories may be shared on Innokin Social Media.⠀

Good luck and thank you very much for joining this giveaway! ;)

Please share this and tag friends to join in!:thumbs:
    Visit the Innokin Campaign page for more info: How much do you know about vaping? – A Better Vape Experience

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. rosesense

rosesense ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    South GA
    1. Done. I use the Z coils all the time and love my zlides and zeniths.

2. I never thought I would be able to quit after smoking for over 35 years. Vaping is the only thing that worked and I am so grateful.

• Like Like x 2
  3. rosesense

Jan 1, 2010
    South GA
  4. rosesense

Jan 1, 2010
    South GA
  5. SP013

SP013 Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    Did so, lovely kit :)!
    own the Zlide and its a great tank.

2. Comment below to share your experience about how vaping change your life. (Or If you want to share more details about your vape story, hit me up by sending an email to contest@innokin.com. We value your voices!)⠀
    After 15 years of smoking I wanted an alternative, I didnt like the idea of nicotine gums or pads so I started vaping. Bought myself my first kit in the end of 2018, the Joyetech Exceed, since then I have never came back to smoking and now own several devices. From Innokin I own the I.O kit, Zlide and iSub-B tank and enjoy all of them!

3. @EnzoVape @Shadav @Opinionated @Izan @stols001 @masrock @tailland

• Like Like x 2
  6. SP013
    This message by SP013 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 23, 2019, Reason: deleted as per OP request.
    Oct 22, 2019
  7. SP013
    This message by SP013 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 23, 2019, Reason: deleted as per OP request.
    Oct 22, 2019
  8. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

@rosesense & @SP013 . . . And - anyone else who didn't notice :rules: . . .

Just An FYI:

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  9. jandrew

jandrew Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2013
    Winnipeg
    1) Done -- Looks like a nice, simple, durable kit ... and the Ocean design looks great.

2) After 35+ years of smoking, and several failed quit attempts over the years, vaping helped me quit and stay quit for six and a half years now. As a bonus, I've not only had more stamina and better breathing, but I've had far fewer colds and the few I have had have been relatively minor.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Georgia Boy

Georgia Boy Super Member

Jun 28, 2019
    Atlanta Georgia
    1. Visited page great kit

2. After 45 years of smoking, trying everything to give up, I eventually turned to vaping as a last resort. It took me a week or so to give up smoking entirely but I have never picked one up since. I started out vaping Earl Grey Tea and still do, strange I don't like the Tea itself.

My Health has improved significantly, Lung Capacity has increased, Sleeping has got significantly better, haven't had a cold in all that time which is unusual and my clothes and car don't stink.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Done . . . SO nice to read that INNOKIN is still keeping the MTL Vaper in mind when creating a new product. Also appreciate all the upgrades: 3000mAh battery (still wish that an external Battery could be used), Dustproof/Waterproof/Shockproof. Also Innokin has not forgotten about "SAFTEY" . . . :thumbs:

OH and the "Ocean" & "Sky" look great - Now Ya' just need to get a "Rainbow" . . .
    (get it Ocean + Sky = Rainbow . . . ;) )

[​IMG]

However, just a little disappointed that there was no "Pink" available, especially for Dimiritris Agrafiotis so he could give it as a gift to Phil Busardo (I know how much he really would want one) . . . :rolleyes:

To be honest - it's a very long story, however the short version . . . 45+ years smoking cigarettes, tried all the typical stop smoking cessation products , which failed big time . . . In reality never thought about stopping but wanted to cut back . . . In 2010 got as a gift - an look-a-like E-cig sent from a sales catalogue (Horrible - sent back) . . . Joined ECF 2011 - got a G3 which was an KR808 - quickly changed over to Smokless Image KR808's and then actually started my "Transition Into the Vaping World". Which was not easy at all, especially to find an ADV E-liquid to assist me through the process . . . With all the support and encouragement of so many ECF Friends I stuck with it . . . After a few months became a dual user an started cutting back from 2 1/2 - 3 PAD (sometimes 4 PAD depending on moods) using different MODS & tanks and e-liquid combinations for over the years. Even after a couple of Major operations in the past 5 years, I continued to be a dual user - although I was down to 1 1/2 PAD. Until approximately, 8 months ago - finally found an ADV E-liquid (Unflavored NIC 24 50/50 w/ Koolada & Menthol Crystal Liquid) and the right MODs for "Me" to use right now, especially as go an about MODS - Innokin Endura T18 & T22 w/ Prism Tanks to use throughout the day (even though I also use a couple of other MODS too). AND - Even though there have been a few times I've thought about smoking (Particularly when there are so many stop smoking commercials on TV) and still do occasionally . . . YES - I AM STILL AN ADDICT ! ! ! AND - Like any other addict, hopefully you will have learned how to deal & cope with your addition . . . I haven't picked up even one tobacco cigarettes. The best part is I do not avoid smokers, nor do I get holier then thou . . . However, I am available to provide information and suggestions when they ask about E-Cig & "Transitioning into the Vaping World" as a viable choice for smoking cessation . . . Just Sayin' . . .;)

*For even more chances to win: Share this campaign post and tag 3+ friends.

Okay "TAG" time again, especially to let few fellow MTL - "TOOTLE PUFFER's" - know about "Innokin's Bus Champaign" and Giveaway Contest . . . :D

@Rossum, @liblue1, @Bea-FL, @JCinFLA, @Opinionated, @DavidOck, @mac63, @FranC. @Flowersoul, @3mg Meniere, @Katdarling, @DPLongo22, @Janet H, @MikeE3, @Uncle Willie, @Diver9543, @misswish1 , @Eskie, @sorrynomore , @bnrkwest, @smacuser, @stols001, @Myrany, @DancingHeretik ,@Sugar_and_Spice, @markfm, @DingerCPA, @sofarsogood, @sorrynomore, and @rosesense too . . . :cool:

[​IMG]

.​
    EDIT - BTW: @Innokin_timmy . . . Just as a reminder, there are many of "Us" that either do not have - or they have closed their, social media accounts (Ex: Close FB account - so no longer involved on Innokin Group there), especially given all the recent security problems and invasive behaviors into personal information happening. So I hope Innokin will always continue to keep ECF Membership informed an update about what's happening at Innokin . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

.​

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  12. Northstar6

Northstar6 Senior Member

May 16, 2019
    1. Done. Lots of good stuff...bookmarked!

2. I smoked for well over 20 years and quite honestly never thought I could quit. I started as a rebellious teen, thinking it was cool but next thing I was in my 30s still smoking while virtually everyone I knew who smoked while growing up has quit.

It also didn't help that I married a smoker but I knew it was time to stop. Patches and gum never helped nor did any of the smoking cessation attempts before. I knew I was ready this time...I was tired of waking up every morning immediately craving a cigarette, craving cigarettes at work, smelling like smoke all the time etc.

I started my journey with a cheap gas station pod system and slowly worked my way up to better devices and have been cigarette free for almost 11 months now! I'm always looking forward to to new flavors and device, but most importantly staying away from cigarettes.

Even though my wife hasn't quit yet, I still managed to despite the temptation for not only myself but for my young son.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    1. Done

2. I'd been messing around with cigalikes for a couple years but not really trying to quit smoking. I only hoped to cut back to save money.
    Then I blacked out while driving my car and got in an accident. I totalled out my car. Foolishly I ignored the problem and got another car. 5 weeks later I blacked out again and got in another car accident. At least I didn't total out the car this time.
    I couldn't ignore it and went to see a neurologist. She ran all kinds of tests but couldn't find a reason for the blackouts. I have narcolepsy and everyone just assumed I had an episode and fell asleep. I knew better though.
    My neurologist recommended I see a cardiologist so I did. He ran a bunch of tests and I had an abnormal stress test. He decided I needed an angiogram. During that procedure they found I had an 80% blockage to my heart which they fixed with a stent. I also had a 40% blockage and they decided to treat it with medication. Now I had to quit smoking.
    I found ECF again and bought a vape, tank and eliquid. At first I duel used but as I learned more and got more gear I found I vaped more and smoked less. I woke up one day and realized I hadn't smoked at all the day before. I haven't smoked since.
    I have no doubt that vaping saved my life. I'm hoping to be able to drive again soon. At least I know my blood pressure won't drop causing a blackout or heart attack. Thanks to the people here being knowledgeable and supportive in addition to my vapes I'm around today to tell my story. I'm glad I switched to vaping before it was too late.

3. @Uranus On Fire @dunskoy @sonicbomb @Izan @Shadav @Opinionated @Letitia @NolaMel @rosesense @stols001

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Irked Particle

Irked Particle Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2018
    Columbus, Ohio
    1. Done
    2. I kicked ...... about 3 1/2 years ago. Then I kicked cigarettes a little over a year and a half ago. Vaping as a hobby has helped not only keep me off cigarettes, but to stay sober.
    I've met so many great people in vaping communities online, & it gives me the focus & determination to stay on the right track. I'm so, so thankful for sites like ECF for giving me a place to call home, especially since I don't really have any close friends in person who are as interested in vaping as everyone here.

Thanks for the chance!

@SnapDragon NY @philbh @tailland @dunskoy @Uranus On Fire

• Like Like x 4
  15. Bea-FL

Bea-FL Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2016
    Florida
    I'm sooooo glad I could help you kick the cigs with my recipe!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. zelda

zelda Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2009
    Echo Beach
    1. Done I like built-in battery mods and I'd sure like to try the Zlide.

I smoked for 35 years and tried several times to quit. I heard about ecigarettes (thought it was kind of a silly idea) and came to ECF to see what one looked like. I ended up buying a Health-Ecigarette from Amazon. It only lasted 2 days before it blew up :w00t: but I knew that vaping could work for me. That was over 10 years ago. I had a precancerous spot on my lung that disappeared 6 months after I started vaping. So I know vaping saved my life.
    I'm also grateful I started vaping when I did. The early days of vaping were frustrating and expensive (though never as costly as cigarettes) at times but most of all it was an awful lot of fun and so remarkable to see the development of vaping and vaping devices over the years.

@Sgt. Pepper @Shaka@shoey

Thanks for the contest!:toast:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. dunskoy

dunskoy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2018
    1) Done.
    2) I met vaping a year ago. My wife told me that there is such an interesting thing as an electronic cigarette. I agreed and tried. The first vape was a clone bought for "three pennies." It was a disappointment, and the first lesson: you need to buy only original devices! Today a year and a half has passed. Cigarettes are not my friends, I now understand that cigarettes lied to me, and made a bad smell and yellow teeth. Now I smell like fruit and sweet pastries with custard. Thanks to vaping, which makes our life sweeter!

@La_Navidad @Alex Norg @Ogieligor @Conductor @Boris bmp

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  18. La_Navidad

La_Navidad Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2018
    1. Visited. Kit looks so nice and cool! I'd love to try it.

2. My vaping story started about 3 years ago.
    But first, a little foreword - I wasn't some kind of a hard-smoker, but I've tried to quit smoking several times, almost reached the goal, but in the end I failed everytime. The only thing I managed to do - I've switched to hookah instead of cigarettes. Yeah, I know, it is not a reasonable decision, but at least I was not smoking pack a day.
    And, finally, some day about 3 years ago I saw my friend vaping. This is it - a new start of my life.
    I've bought some simple mod (seems like it was Kanger Subox) and started vaping. Oh, good old times, tons of wire and cotton used to learn proper wicking, hours and hours of online reading to understand all the ropes. Then I've dicovered that I can mix liquids myself, choose nic amount, choose flavor, choose pg\vg - everything myself. Yes, it was good, interesting and exiting. And it still is! I've switched my wife to vape also, and she is so grateful for that.
    During this not so long vape-voyage we've seen so much, observed the evolution of vape devices - from small vapepens to mech-mods, big boxmods and, finally, to PODs of different kinds, and it still goes on! We've met new friends and started a life much more healthier.
    Now I can't imagine how people can still smoke cigarettes, with all that disgusting and stinky smell and other so-called "benefits" :lol:

So come to the dark vape side, we have cookies :thumb:

3. @dunskoy @Udon @Nakmor Drack @RagnarLodbrok @Shadav @Anise

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    done

2. Comment below to share your experience about how vaping change your life.
    breathe easier, no stink, save money

@tiggerrts @SLM @liblue1

• Like Like x 3
  20. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Done......
    ⠀I can walk up the stairs, that was something I couldn't have done while I was smoking!!!

@muth @daleron @jdy

• Like Like x 2
  21. masrock

masrock Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2018
    Romny
    I smoked for 15 years, and because of this I started having stomach problems. Now, after 2 years of vaping, I am completely healthy!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. Nakmor Drack

Nakmor Drack Senior Member

Jul 29, 2019
    Germany
    Done it. It was useful.
    I smoked for 15+ years until my health became so bad, that I couldn't walk around my house without terrible dyspnea and almost fainting. This pushed me to look for ways of improving my condition. I was lucky to see a man, who was making clouds out of a small thing looking like a lighter. Obviously, that was a Pod and this is how I am a big fan of Pods now.
    @La_Navidad @rosesense @Uncle @RagnarLodbrok

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1