Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Yep. Not sure if this will quite be the EVOD-killer, but it's certainly an -awesome- starter kit and has been wildly popular in the stores thus far. So, what does the Innokin CLK kit have that most other starter kits do not?

• The first and most noteworthy change is the variable voltage feature. Not a whole lot of starter kits have the ability to dial in your sweetspot, which in my opinion has been the only thing the EVOD kit sorely lacks.
  • Passthrough feature. This is more of a must-have with this kit rather than a perk, since it only comes with 1 battery as opposed to two with the EVOD (charge and vape as opposed to rotate and vape, essentially). A single VV battery on anything but the lowest settings risks not making it through the day on a single charge, but the much-loved passthrough feature alleviates that :D
  • A lanyard! Finally a starter kit with a lanyard. I was wondering when it would finally happen, and I'm not surprised that Innokin was the first to finally include one

So in total you get an 800mah VV/Passthrough battery, USB charging cable (note that it does not include the AC wall adapter), iClear 16D clearomizer with a 2.1ohm coil head installed, lanyard, beauty ring/skirt/plinth/whatever you may wanna call it, a multi-language user manual, and a bottle of liquid. Tough to beat as far as getting someone started or for a convenient out-'n-about device!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread