Innokin coolfire 18650 questions before i buy it please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
I have been looking at this mod awhile now because i am a fan of innokin. I wonder if anyone here has had it awhile and can tell me about its durability? I also read that the 510 connection leaves a gap and wonder if anyone has had a subtank mini on it,and is there a gap with that tank?
Oh and one more, i will be trying temp control for the first time as well and i have seen this coolfire will do NI wire? I have pre twisted coils from fast tech labeled as nichrome,is this the NI?
Thanks guys and gals,i know with this huge group someone has some input :)

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
I have one and like it. It's stood up well other than the one I deopped onto a hard floor and bent the c frame a bit. Still worked fine. Some tanks will have a tiny gap, others not. I don't have a subtank mini so can't tell you on there. Nichrome is not the Ni200 wire you need for Ni TC use.
Thanks,i will need new wire but i do want to at least have that temp control option i dont have any yet. I have a gap now from provari to the subtank mini and hope to not buy another mod with that,silly but i really bugs me for some reason.

Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Thanks,i will need new wire but i do want to at least have that temp control option i dont have any yet. I have a gap now from provari to the subtank mini and hope to not buy another mod with that,silly but i really bugs me for some reason.

You can buy some plastic mod guards at Kidney Puncher. They're just little plastic disks and protect the mod's finish as well as fill that little gap. Or you can make them yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread