Innokin Coolfire Giveaway - 15 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
My question would be for @Dimitris. On the last DP Show, @pbusardo was kind enough to share pictures from your dance competition. Does your background as a talented dancer inspire your work with the innokin Coolfire Z80?

070921.jpg

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
I know the Z80 and the Sensis do not have temp control to keep it simple to use (which was a good design decision). But, will future Innokin mods that have F0/Fourier technology also have temp control, or is TC not compatible with the way F0/Fourier technology works?

I'm thinking that the way the tech vibrates the coil could make it challenging to implement good TC due to the potential resistance variations. But, as someone who uses TC a lot, I'm hoping future Innokin F0/Fourier mods will implement it -- would be fun to experiment with it to see how changing the F0 parameters impact a TC vape. THANKS!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Question:
I have been wondering about the longevity of the silicone seal on the Zenith 2 fill port? It's an area that is going to see a lot of use. Is there a way to replace it if needed?

just a heads up but it's probably not replaceable, however the Z-Biip has a similar silicone fill port and I've never had issues with it, still working like it should a couple years in. I'm sure it may fail eventually, but it's unlikely to quickly unless you abuse it.

(This post is not an entry into the contest - I already won one of these kits and it's not fair to others to get two)

Last edited:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
No question really... only kudos for a product that is a reasonable price, looks great and vapes great! And the most important of all... it does RDL really well!
View attachment 948551

where'd you get those drip tips Rob? Can they still be purchased? Awesome design, just perfect for me!

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
How many? :smokie:
I really don't know. o_O

That was my very serious question for Phil & Dimitris. :thumb:

I am 101% confident they will know the correct answer.

I mean, if they don't well.... I would be pretty disappointed and so would many vaper's. Then we would need to organize a vape meet to figure this out.

I mean #2, this is much like vape rocket science.

I mean #3, Phil & Dimitris are kinda like vape Einsteins, aren't they?

Meantime...
DSC_0768-1024x681.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread