Innokin Coolfire Giveaway - 15 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Why are there way too many pod type devices?
Everything in vaping is hype. When things get hyped the market floods. Remember sub ohm? There were 1000 sub ohm tanks on the market at its peak. Pods are the hype now, hence why you see companies responding to demand.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
My question would be for @Dimitris. On the last DP Show, @pbusardo was kind enough to share pictures from your dance competition. Does your background as a talented dancer inspire your work with the Innokin Coolfire Z80?

View attachment 948523
I must say that my grace and fluid motions really contributed to the Zenith 2 smooth airflow. China was amazed! <3

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Question:
I have been wondering about the longevity of the silicone seal on the Zenith 2 fill port? It's an area that is going to see a lot of use. Is there a way to replace it if needed?
No there is not and it something we are working on with the engineers for future projects. The silicone fill is partly child proof and partly to hold air out. The good thing is you can take the tank apart and clean it.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Question:
Since i lately enjoy direct lung from time to time are there any plans from Innokin to make a (r)dl-rta/rda?

And thanks Innokin for all these awesome giveaways.
Generally Innokin stays away from DL rebuildables for various reasons. We do have a new DL tank with coils in the works though!@

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
I know the Z80 and the Sensis do not have temp control to keep it simple to use (which was a good design decision). But, will future Innokin mods that have F0/Fourier technology also have temp control, or is TC not compatible with the way F0/Fourier technology works?

I'm thinking that the way the tech vibrates the coil could make it challenging to implement good TC due to the potential resistance variations. But, as someone who uses TC a lot, I'm hoping future Innokin F0/Fourier mods will implement it -- would be fun to experiment with it to see how changing the F0 parameters impact a TC vape. THANKS!
I think the two technologies dont mix honestly. Innokin has a great temp board however it would have to be on a seperate device.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
I am strictly low watts MTL and like a tight draw. I keep one hole open on my original Zenith tanks. Does the Zenith 2 offer as tight a draw? I feel hesitant with tanks that claim MTL to DL capability, like jack of all trades kind of thing.

I guarantee it does and it is actually a smoother hit. Trust me, i Know :)

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
I got a question for Phil & Dimitris. When I first started vaping I went with a mouth to lung device with nic-salt. After a week I noticed I was having trouble breathing and noticed myself coughing trying to get a good breath. Needless to say I switched over to regular e liquid and a sub-ohm tank. So my question is what produces best flavor, MTL or sub-ohm tanks or rebuildables? Because that is one of the reasons I stopped smoking. We all know cigz have such a ....ty flavor and ejuices and nic salt taste sooo good. It made it easy for me to quit. but now I feel some juices people say are sooo delicious arent as delicious as they could be. I am a flavor chaser over cloud production. Thank you for your insight. I'm thinking of getting a RDTA. The Profile to be exact. Is that a good one for flavor?

My advise for you would be for flavor 12mg Freebase nic with higher PG content like 60 PG 40 VG. I get the most satisfaction and flavor in this setup.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
I always enjoy having a somewhat unique mod color, like my Bronze Kroma R; does Innokin have any plans to expand the color choices for the Z80? Also, does the Fourier function accept a RTA/RDA?
Thnx to Phil, Dimitris, and the entire Innokin design team for delivering such extraordinary & durable devices:thumbs:
Yes and Yes, happy vaping!

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
Lot's of questions answered already ... They say it's okay to be fashionably late, though. So, in the
or anything else vape related
category and pertaining to Innokin: The MVP series has been pretty popular yet the latest, the MVP5, has been around for a long while now. It has some great features but is kind of big & bulky compared to most of what's still selling today. Are there any plans for a new, smaller & lighter, MVP?

Oh, and Mr. Busardo, would you happen to know what's the most popular flavor in the Unsalted line?

Last edited:
Reactions: smacuser

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
Everything seems to be holding up well from my prototypes 3 months ago. The suede does need extra care to keep clean though. So depending where you work, you might want to consider the leather.
Have you tried Scotchgard Suede and Nubuck protector? It should do the trick though it would change the texture a tiny bit.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
How many vaper's does it take to change a light bulb?
How many? :smokie:
I really don't know. o_O
1 coils the filament wire, 1 trims the leads, 1 inserts it into the posts, 1 dry burns it while 1 pinches & strums until it glows evenly w/o hotspots, 1 stops some idiot from trying to put a cotton wick into a light bulb, 1 screws on the glass bulb, 1 screws the assembled bulb into the socket.
So, 8.
Then (for some unknown reason) someone has to hit the switch 5 times to turn on the light fixture.
Unless it was made by Innokin, in which case they hit the switch 3 times.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
1 coils the filament wire, 1 trims the leads, 1 inserts it into the posts, 1 dry burns it while 1 pinches & strums until it glows evenly w/o hotspots, 1 stops some idiot from trying to put a cotton wick into a light bulb, 1 screws on the glass bulb, 1 screws the assembled bulb into the socket.
So, 8.
Then (for some unknown reason) someone has to hit the switch 5 times to turn on the light fixture.
Unless it was made by Innokin, in which case they hit the switch 3 times.
WINNER!!! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread