Innokin Coolfire Giveaway - 15 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvenables

Jul 12, 2021
Hi all,

New user here.

I have a Kroma-R that I have been using since day 1 of its release.

I have a few questions please?

1) why is it every time I change the coil, the tank never lines up like it did when I bought it? I have had a few pocket leaks due to the fill cap not aligning properly and in some positions seema to be easier to open in the pocket?
2) a replaced my tank with according to the shop was the newer tank that comes with the Kroma-R, this mouthpiece is different to my original tank and seems to lock the lid in place. But I can't buy them separately?
3) is there any plans to release official mod covers, it's seems really easy to scratch the mod, when it's in and out of the pocket a lot each day

Kevin Dale Hallman

Jun 18, 2020
Giveaways are back, with a great chance to win from our good friends at Innokin!

As before we're lucky to have the vaping legends @Dimitris and @pbusardo on hand to answer all your questions!

Enter the giveaway simply by posting in this thread and ask Phil & Dimitris a question about the CoolFire Z80, Zenith II, MTL Vaping, or anything else vape related that you have been dying to ask or would be useful for the vaping community here at ECF.

10 winners can choose either one of two options for their prizes;

Option 1
1 pcs Coolfire Z80 kit + 1 pcs Zlide tank

Option 2
1 pcs Coolfire Z50 kit + 1 pcs Zenith II tank

Colours will be chosen at random.

But wait!! There are also 5 Extra ECF Thread Grand Prizes:

1pcs Coolfire Z80 kit + 1 pcs Zenith II tank + 1 pack of Z-Coil + 1pcs Innokin hat

The 5 Grand prize packs will be given to 5 participants who ask the best, most interesting questions below, as chosen personally by Phil and Dimitris.

Winners must be of legal vaping age, only one prize per person, and this giveaway will run from July 9th to 15th.

Good luck & thank you for your support!

View attachment 948447
How does alternating current work extending your coil life? I think it's really cool technology just trying to understand how it works.

Lee Davies 72

Jul 12, 2021
Giveaways are back, with a great chance to win from our good friends at Innokin!

As before we're lucky to have the vaping legends @Dimitris and @pbusardo on hand to answer all your questions!

Enter the giveaway simply by posting in this thread and ask Phil & Dimitris a question about the CoolFire Z80, Zenith II, MTL Vaping, or anything else vape related that you have been dying to ask or would be useful for the vaping community here at ECF.

Option 1

Option 2

1pcs Coolfire Z80 kit + 1 pcs Zenith II tank + 1 pack of Z-Coil + 1pcs Innokin hat

The 5 Grand prize packs will be given to 5 participants who ask the best, most interesting questions below, as chosen personally by Phil and Dimitris.

Winners must be of legal vaping age, only one prize per person, and this giveaway will run from July 9th to 15th.

View attachment 948447
I have a question, I was for years always using a menthol based liquid and I could get a good 10 days out of a coil. I have recently started to try a different flavour profile and if lucky get 3 days. Why would this be

pripri

Jul 12, 2021
Hola me gustaria saber porque todos los mods ahora se hacen con tapones en la parte inferior para las baterias, tengo un gran problema con eso ya que con el uso dejan de presionar y no hacen contacto, recuerdo usar con tapas laterales con iman y fueron geniales, tendrían que hacer algo para que funcione mejor, porque entre el desgaste y algunos golpes que sufre no gano para los mods :jajaja:

Angelo 1

Sep 27, 2020

Option 1

Option 2

View attachment 948447
My question was about some kind of off/on switch onost mods making them more safer but I see this question has been asked. So that being said keep up the nice work and thank you

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
1 coils the filament wire, 1 trims the leads, 1 inserts it into the posts, 1 dry burns it while 1 pinches & strums until it glows evenly w/o hotspots, 1 stops some idiot from trying to put a cotton wick into a light bulb, 1 screws on the glass bulb, 1 screws the assembled bulb into the socket.
So, 8.
Then (for some unknown reason) someone has to hit the switch 5 times to turn on the light fixture.
Unless it was made by Innokin, in which case they hit the switch 3 times.
Brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread