Innokin Cortex 80W TC iSub S Kit!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastiffhound

Jun 8, 2015
I was checking a few sites again and came across a new listing for the Cortex and a new tank @ myvaporstore.com. The new tank was one thing that interested me. It looks like an iSub G with top fill and a 4.5ml capacity! The other was the Dry Hit Detection & Prevention on the Cortex, if that works it would be really nice safety feature.

Here's the link and sorry in advance for no pics as they're copyrighted-
Innokin Cortex 80W Temp Control iSub S Kit

Here's the text-
Innokin Cortex 80W Temp Control iSub S Kit

The CORTEX Advanced Personal Vaporizer integrates new Innokin temperature technology and is powered by the IKARNO S1 chip. Packed with 80Watts of precise output and a real long lasting 3300mAh battery, the CORTEX is designed to be the top of the line compact all day vape. The technology behind the CORTEX has been under research & development with industry partners for over 15 months and is now ready to give you an unforgettable vaping experience.

The CORTEX Advanced Personal Vaporizer is able to utilize Fast 2Amp Charging and features a greater range of Temperature Control & Variable Wattage, advanced safety protections and ‘Vape while charging’ Technology. The CORTEX Advanced Personal Vaporizer has a flush 510 connection with a spring loaded gold-plated positive pin and durable stainless steel threading. Operated via three durable buttons with a large, bright OLED screen on the base, it is easy to use, stylish and powerful.

Operating Temperature Range:
  • 150-315 ℃ 5℃ increments
  • 300-600 °F 5°F increments
The CORTEX Celsius Temperature Range can be adjusted from between 150-315 ℃ in 5℃ increments by pressing the “+” or “-” buttons. Hold the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ button down to quickly increase or decrease the set Celsius Temperature. If the ℃ is decreased below 150℃ it will cycle up to 315℃. If the temperature is increased above 315 ℃ it will cycle down to 150 ℃. Press the “pressbuttom” button to lock the set temperature and activate the CORTEX.

The CORTEX Fahrenheit Temperature Range can be adjusted from 300-600 °F in 5°F increments by pressing the “+” or “-” buttons. Hold the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ button down to quickly increase or decrease the set Fahrenheit. If the °F is decreased below 300°F it will cycle up to 600°F. If the temperature is increased above 600 °F it will cycle down to 300°F. Press the “pressbuttom” button to lock the set temperature and activate the device.

The Complete Vaping Kit has an included iSub-S 4.5ml tank that matches the Cortex and the quick & clean top-fill with PRISM Flavor+ design, creates perfect vapor, better.

Ultra-low Static Power Consumption
With an ultra-low dissipation, the engineering teams worked together to even further improve long term energy conservation, and improve the quality of the device.

Precision Temperature Control
Innokin has been researching and developing this Temperature Control extensively with the goal of offering a vaporizer and chipset that is extremely affordable, while also delivering top of the line accuracy and output precision.

High Efficiency:
The CORTEX Advanced Personal Vaporize is designed for high efficiency. The efficiency of the Innokin CORTEX is above 90% in operation and the maximum conversion rate registered was 99% at peak.
This means there is a very low reactive loss which reduces the surface temperature of the device and thus conserves energy.

Direct Current - Steady Power Output
DC vs. pulse are 2 different methods of temperature control which deliver very different vaping experiences. Pulse output is discontinuous and less accurate as the temperature of the coil fluctuates throughout vaping.
Direct Current delivers very accurate output along with smoother, controlled, changes in coil temperature for the very best vaping experien

Features and Specs:

• Dimensions:
  • 510 Threaded
  • Battery: 3300mAh
  • Standby current: 100uA max
  • Maximum output Wattage: 80W
  • Maximum Working Current: 30A
  • Maximum output Voltage: 7.5V
  • Clearomizer Resistance: 0.1 (Minimum)
  • Operating Wattage: 6.0 – 80W .5 watt increments
  • Precision Temperature Control: ±5 ℃
  • High Efficiency
  • Direct Current – Steady Power Output
  • Balanced Even Coil Heat-Up
  • Ultra-low External Heat Generation
  • Dry Hit Detection & Prevention
  • Ultra Low Standby Power Consumption
  • 5V/2A Fast Charging Supported. (Wall Charger sold separately.)

iSub-S Tank
Features and Specs:

• Dimensions:
  • 22mm Diameter
  • Quick & Clean Top-Fill
  • Large 4.5 ML Pyrex Glass Tank
  • 100% Stainless Steel
  • Open & Point Adjustable Airflow
  • Removable Delrin Drip Tip
  • Replaceable Glass Tank
  • Japanese Organic Cotton
  • No Spill Coil Swap System
  • iSub Coil Compatible
The iSub-S – includes the new flagship Innokin iSub-S Tank and Clapton BVC coils for More Control, More Flavor & More Clouds!
The iSub-S has a large 4.5 ml capacity and remaining eliquid is clear and easy to see with the sleek new Stainless Steel and Pyrex glass design.
Refills are quick & clean with the iSub APEX Top-Fill System and the new ‘Open & Point’ airflow design delivers the complete spectrum of flavors and clouds.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Thanks for posting this. With so many releases we're putting out recently, this one slipped my mind somehow. Should have been announced here at the end of last month. Sorry!

Here's some pictures of the Cortex.

This is so exciting!!! The screen is on the bottom of the mod on this one, right?

Reactions: Innokin_Ash

mastiffhound

Jun 8, 2015
Thanks for posting this. With so many releases we're putting out recently, this one slipped my mind somehow. Should have been announced here at the end of last month. Sorry!

Here's some pictures of the Cortex.

You did announce the Cortex? Here-Announcing our first TC device, the Innokin Cortex! Innokin is putting stuff out almost every week it seems, I don't know how you guys keep it strait;)

Or are you talking about the iSub S? The S and the new coils are what excite me the most. The S looks like a G with top fill, a better view of the juice level than the Apex, and a larger tank capacity than the Apex. I'm not sure I'll pick either up though, I going to try to hold out for the Disrupter TC. If reviews come in that the Cortex and iSub S are beyond great I could be persuaded to pick them up. I really want to hold out for the DTC though!

Reactions: cooladdict
I

Innokin_Ash

You did announce the Cortex? Here-Announcing our first TC device, the Innokin Cortex! Innokin is putting stuff out almost every week it seems, I don't know how you guys keep it strait;)

Or are you talking about the iSub S? The S and the new coils are what excite me the most. The S looks like a G with top fill, a better view of the juice level than the Apex, and a larger tank capacity than the Apex. I'm not sure I'll pick either up though, I going to try to hold out for the Disrupter TC. If reviews come in that the Cortex and iSub S are beyond great I could be persuaded to pick them up. I really want to hold out for the DTC though!

Hah, seems as though I did, whoops! Yeah, the iSub S hasn't been announced yet, but I was referring to the Endura. :lol:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

That's NUTS!! I really hope that guy was vaping 0 nic, lol. Those clouds were crazy!! :) What I really want to know is, where can I get that t-shirt?! :D

Seriously, though, I am so excited for this setup. It's a good thing the new tanks are bigger (and top fill!) because I can see me going through a lot of juice in a day!

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
YES!!! This kit looks perfect! With all of the new tech Innokin is rolling out, it's wonderful that they are putting together amazing kits like this. That way I can get the Cortex and S tank in one kit and the Apex 2 and...something else in another kit. :D
I am definitely adding this to my list

Tapayappin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread