The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Innokin Custom EQs Week! Get Your Coupon Code to Buy a Custom Printed EQs!

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Innokin_timmy, May 10, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Innokin_timmy

Innokin_timmy Brand Rep

Nov 20, 2018
    What's up ECF!
    This is Timmy from Innokin, last time I introduced myself with a "flavorful" giveaway, and got many nice feedbacks from you guys, thank you so much for your kindness. This time I brought something great again. Innokin is going to start a Custom EQs sale on our official innokinstore, you can purchase the one and only version of EQs in your own style...! Send us the picture or words that you want to print on the glossy white EQs, leave the printing work to us, we will make it as perfect as we can. ;)

Ehh..Tried so hard to win a special gift for ECF!:banana:Finally... People from ECF can get 10% off to buy the custom printed EQs on our official innokinstore: www.innokinstore.com!!
    Here is your Coupon code: INNOKINEQS10

Go buy your special edition today, only limited to first 100 orders! And this sale activity will only last for a week(May 10th- 17th)! Don't forget to share this good news to your friends and loved ones!

Sales on our webstore are for United States customers only. Sorry for our international fans!

Custom EQs Week.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. Daniel Forsyth

Daniel Forsyth Super Member

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
  3. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Link above is not valid.
    Capture.JPG

Multiple browsers.

Cheers
    I

4. Opinionated

Opinionated Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Hello @Innokin_timmy !

I have a question - does it have to be a white EQ? I would like to put my avatar on an EQ, but I'd like the mod to be black..

Is that possible?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Innokin_timmy

Innokin_timmy Brand Rep

Nov 20, 2018
    Hi, thank you for your reply. I checked the site, there seems no problem for me. Could you please try again? If you still have such problem, let me know! :)

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Innokin_timmy

Innokin_timmy Brand Rep

Nov 20, 2018
    Hi, thank you for your reply! I’m afraid we can only do the printing work on white EQs for now. Your avatar is cool, it would still look cool on a white shell IMO.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Opera: Opera.JPG

Vivaldi: vivaldi.JPG

First post was Firefox

If I google "innokinstore" and click a link from the search results, I get the same error message when trying to connect to your site.

Conclusion: Unable to reach site from Spain. Win7/Linux mint/Android. Multiple browsers.

HTH
    I

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Innokin_timmy

Innokin_timmy Brand Rep

Nov 20, 2018
    Hi, thank you so much! I will check with the network engineer immediately. Will get back to you soon. Have a good day! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Daniel Forsyth

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    image.jpeg
    I'm a Big horsey fan and a Big Innokin fan, this lovely mare on a EQ would look Great:banana::banana:
    That's an easy one for you:D

10. Innokin_timmy

Innokin_timmy Brand Rep

Nov 20, 2018
    Hi, just checked with the team, the innokin store can be visited by US users only. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

11. Daniel Forsyth

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
  12. Innokin_timmy

Innokin_timmy Brand Rep

Nov 20, 2018
    Sorry for the inconvenience, we will figure out a way to provide more customized products for you guys. Stay Tuned!:p

• Like Like x 1
  13. Daniel Forsyth

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I'll forgive you guys...... This Time:shock::shock:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Innokin_Joseph

Innokin_Joseph Brand Rep

Jul 9, 2015
    If you guys have any suggestions or ideas of customized products, let us know! We're always looking for feedback or suggestions and would love to hear your ideas.