Innokin Custom EQs Week! Get Your Coupon Code to Buy a Custom Printed EQs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
What's up ECF!
This is Timmy from Innokin, last time I introduced myself with a "flavorful" giveaway, and got many nice feedbacks from you guys, thank you so much for your kindness. This time I brought something great again. Innokin is going to start a Custom EQs sale on our official innokinstore, you can purchase the one and only version of EQs in your own style...! Send us the picture or words that you want to print on the glossy white EQs, leave the printing work to us, we will make it as perfect as we can. ;)

Ehh..Tried so hard to win a special gift for ECF!:banana:Finally... People from ECF can get 10% off to buy the custom printed EQs on our official innokinstore: www.innokinstore.com!!
Here is your Coupon code: INNOKINEQS10

Go buy your special edition today, only limited to first 100 orders! And this sale activity will only last for a week(May 10th- 17th)! Don't forget to share this good news to your friends and loved ones!

Sales on our webstore are for United States customers only. Sorry for our international fans!

Custom EQs Week.png

Last edited:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
What's up ECF!
This is Timmy from Innokin, last time I introduced myself with a "flavorful" giveaway, and got many nice feedbacks from you guys, thank you so much for your kindness. This time I brought something great again. Innokin is going to start a Custom EQs sale on our official innokinstore, you can purchase the one and only version of EQs in your own style...! Send us the picture or words that you want to print on the glossy white EQs, leave the printing work to us, we will make it as perfect as we can. ;)

Ehh..Tried so hard to win a special gift for ECF!:banana:Finally... People from ECF can get 10% off to buy the custom printed EQs on our official innokinstore: www.innokinstore.com!!
Here is your Coupon code: INNOKIN10

Go buy your special edition today, only limited to first 100 orders! And this sale activity will only last for a week(May 10th- 17th)! Don't forget to share this good news to your friends and loved ones!

View attachment 814333

Link above is not valid.
Capture.JPG

Multiple browsers.

Cheers
I

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hello @Innokin_timmy !

I have a question - does it have to be a white EQ? I would like to put my avatar on an EQ, but I'd like the mod to be black..

Is that possible?
Hi, thank you for your reply! I’m afraid we can only do the printing work on white EQs for now. Your avatar is cool, it would still look cool on a white shell IMO.

• Useful
Reactions: Opinionated

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi, thank you for your reply. I checked the site, there seems no problem for me. Could you please try again? If you still have such problem, let me know! :)
Opera:
Opera.JPG

Vivaldi:
vivaldi.JPG

First post was Firefox

If I google "innokinstore" and click a link from the search results, I get the same error message when trying to connect to your site.

Conclusion: Unable to reach site from Spain. Win7/Linux mint/Android. Multiple browsers.

HTH
I

• Informative
Reactions: Opinionated

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Opera: View attachment 814425

Vivaldi: View attachment 814427

First post was Firefox

If I google "innokinstore" and click a link from the search results, I get the same error message when trying to connect to your site.

Conclusion: Unable to reach site from Spain. Win7/Linux mint/Android. Multiple browsers.

HTH
I
Hi, thank you so much! I will check with the network engineer immediately. Will get back to you soon. Have a good day! :)

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Opera: View attachment 814425

Vivaldi: View attachment 814427

First post was Firefox

HTH
I
Hi, just checked with the team, the innokin store can be visited by US users only. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread