Innokin Easter Giveaway - 10 Kroma-R Kits to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    It's been a crazy few weeks, and to spread some much needed joy, we're very pleased to announce a new partnership with industry legends, innokin. This is the first of many giveaways for the coming months, and what's more, it's only available to ECF members!

10 Kroma-R / Ajax kits are up for grabs and all you have to do is tell us what your favorite Easter Candy is, buy posting in this thread, if you've got a pic why not post it too!

The last day for entries will be 17th April, and we will choose winners at random from everybody who posted in the thread, and announce them in the second post.

Innokin Easter giveaway Graphic.jpg

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
    Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Last edited:

Mordacai

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    First of all, thank you for the competition @low_tar_neil and Innokin. It's a much welcome and needed distraction in these interesting times.

@puffon beat me to it first, the classic Cadburys Creme Egg. Best served straight from the freezer.

@Cloud-FF7, what's your favourite Easter candy or sweet?

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    First of all, thank you for the competition @low_tar_neil and Innokin. It's a much welcome and needed distraction in these interesting times.

@puffon beat me to it first, the classic Cadburys Creme Egg. Best served straight from the freezer.

@Cloud-FF7, what's your favourite Easter candy or sweet?

Thanks for the heads up and thanks for the competition/giveaway.
    To be honest here in Spain easter isnt the same when it comes to the candy,but since i have tried cardbury creme eggs i would have to go with that,those were yummy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread