The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Innokin ECF Giveaway #8 - Win a Kroma-A and iSubB with Plex3D Coils!

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Innokin_Paul, Dec 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Innokin_Paul

Innokin_Paul Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2013
    Shenzhen
    Enter the Innokin-ECF Giveaway #8 today for a chance to win an
    Innokin Kroma-A and iSub-B with Plex3D Coils!

[​IMG]

First of all we want to give a big THANK YOU to this great Innokin-ECF community! We love reading all of the stories about when you joined ECF and it's a real pleasure to get to know all of you!!

This week we will be giving away two more great kits here on our Innokin-ECF forum!

Enter today for your chance to win a Kroma-A and iSub-B with Plex3D coils!

The ultra-compact and ergonomic Kroma-A vaporizer has a maximum output of 75Watts with 2amp micro-USB quick-charge! Paired with the iSub-B with Plex3D coils you’ll enjoy more flavors and a greater number of puffs per charge.

[​IMG]

The iSub-B is the first Innokin iSub tank powered by advanced Plex3D Coils with 3D mesh which use less power to deliver bigger flavors and clouds. Plex3D Coils advanced coil design with ‘Micro-Grooves’ increases the surface area and produce amazing flavors at 30 – 55Watts.

Plex3D Coils rapidly heat up and cool-down faster than traditional coils, extending coil life and the organic cotton and wood pulp wicking improves eliquid coil flow and boosts flavors. Crafted with high quality stainless steel and Rainbow tinted Pyrex Glass, the iSub-B twists to open and features automatic flood prevention when filling.

The Kroma-A high quality 24mm threading is compatible with all 510 tanks and the iSub-B features a replaceable 510 Resin Drip tip.

:thumbs:A big congratulations to the two lucky and very awesome winners of the Innokin-ECF #7 Giveaway! :thumbs:
    @DavidOck
    @bigbob2322

How to Enter and Win Innokin-ECF Giveaway #8:

To enter, please answer the two following questions:

#1) Please watch this iSub-B Plex3D Video on the Innokin Youtube Channel and let us know what you think. Do you have any questions or feedback about the Plex3D Next Generation Coils? Do you like the video? If you have any ideas or suggestions please let us know and you'll be entered to win!

#2) Which Kroma-A color do you like best? Gunmetal, Stainless Steel or Rose Gold?

Let us know and you'll be entered to win this great Innokin Kroma-A and iSub-B Combo!

We would appreciate it if you could please let more people know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you!

If you aren’t a member yet then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look :)

Giveaway Rules:
    • You must be 18 years or older to enter.
    • Global giveaway- anyone can win.
    • Winners will be announced here on ECF before Tuesday December 18th. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway.
    • If you can invite a friend to join the ECF-Innokin forum and participate in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not a requirement to enter and win. If more people join these giveaways then we ran run more of them and giveaway more great prizes.
    *American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. In order to keep things legal, the FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible. Rest assured the cost is low and you'll love this kit :)
    • Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end on Monday, December 17th, 2018 and the winner will be announced along with next week's giveaway.
    Make sure and check back every week for your chance to win a great Innokin vaporizer kit!

As always, please leave us any feedback you have in the Innokin forum- we appreciate it very much! If you have any questions about the Kroma-Endura T18.II, D.V. EQ, Proton, Innokin, or this giveaway please feel free to ask!

If you have any ideas for questions for next week's giveaway, let us know! Thanks!
    Good luck, happy vaping! Have a great week! :):sneaky::banana::|:)

• Like Like x 6
    • Love Love x 1
  2. charlie1465

charlie1465 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

1) This mesh coil looks interesting. So what made you go for that design where the edges are knobbly and why is this more efficient? I think that mesh is the only coil to use these days it beats all others hands down.

2) I prefer the stainless steel followed by gunmetal and then rose.

Thanks for the chance to enter :thumbs:

• Love Love x 1
  3. Innokin_Paul

Innokin_Paul Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2013
    Shenzhen
    Hi Charlie1465! Thank you for your post! The teams of engineers worked on many different patterns for the coils with the goal of improving efficiency, eliminating hotspots and increasing the capillary action. They tested different pattern designs and found these work very well and are possible with current manufacturing technologies. I'll ask the engineers the questions as they are posted and collect and share the information as I receive the answers. Thanks again and good luck in the giveaway!

• Love Love x 1
  4. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    1. The mesh coil is interesting. I haven't had a chance to try anything with a mesh coil yet.

2.I like the Rose Gold.

Thanks for the contest.

• Like Like x 1
  5. dunskoy

dunskoy Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2018
    1) Plex 3D Coils with 3D mesh looks very impressive. I like the need to use less power to get great taste, saving battery power. The video is nice to watch, the guys did a good job. It's hard to add any ideas. I haven't tried mesh coils yet.
    2) I like the Rose Gold color.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Maytwin

Maytwin Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2011
    SW France
    1) Looking at the video the Plex 3D coils seem innovative and very well made. I've not yet tried mesh coils yet but they sound interesting - more flavour with less power can only be a good thing !

2) Rose Gold is my favourite colour.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rockford

Rockford Super Member

Nov 21, 2018
    BC Canada
    1) Great video, Professionally done - 3D Mesh is all about flavour!
    2) I like the Stainless Steel Kroma A Colour

• Like Like x 1
  8. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

#1) Please watch this iSub-B Plex3D Video on the Innokin Youtube Channel and let us know what you think. Do you have any questions or feedback about the Plex3D Next Generation Coils? Do you like the video? If you have any ideas or suggestions please let us know and you'll be entered to win!
    I like new ideas..... I would love to try this for myself and see what the differences are...I also like quick little snippets of new items and see if it catches my eye before doing more research about any item.....

#2) Which Kroma-A color do you like best? Gunmetal, Stainless Steel or Rose Gold?
    Rose Gold......

• Like Like x 1
  9. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    #1 I thought the video was pretty good. I'm curious about the wood pulp wicking. Is it designed to last longer than cotton?

#2 I like the gunmetal the best.

10. jandrew

jandrew Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2013
    Winnipeg
    1) The coils look interesting, can you provide further information on the 'wood pulp' wicking material?

2) I like the Rose Gold.

11. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    1) Mesh coils have recently gained my curiosity, but I have not 'researched' them at all yet. I'm not a 'sub-ohmer', is that what these are for and all they can be used for?

2) I would prefer the gunmetal finish if I was to win this contest. I still have a 134 Mini which I won from you guys several years ago. It doesn't work anymore, and the one I purchased to replace it doesn't get used too often. I love the look of that mod, and do use it occasionally.

12. Conductor

Conductor Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2017
    1. I was very interested in the material of wood pulp wicking. It's new to me.
    I hope. we will see other uses of the wood pulp in the different coils.
    upload_2018-12-10_22-18-20.png
    2. The Gunmetal color is most pleasurest for me.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Letitia

Letitia Citrus Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    1. Happy to see the wood pulp wick as it does perform very well. The coil design is interesting and am curious.

2. Stainless steel is always at the top of my list.

@bigbob2322 @NolaMel @AngeNZ

Thank you for the contests Innokin.

• Love Love x 1
  14. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

:thumbs: Liked how concise the video is, especially to give you an idea and understanding the new technology.

AND - The one question I have at the moment, concerns whether or not this would actually be for a MTL vaper, especially given all the vapor it produces and the larger size of the Drip tip.

The "Rose Gold" Please . . . ;)

HEY There - @Bea-FL, @stols001, @Anise, @DavidOck, & @JCinFLA - great New Innokin Item and prize being offered, Ya' should come on over and enter . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

15. MartinD

MartinD Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2017
    1.I like the taste produced by mesh coils.Finally someone made a mesh coil that will work on a lower wattages.Very nice.

2.I always choose gunmetal colour:)

Thanks for the contest,best wishes!

16. AngeNZ

AngeNZ Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    1. Already love the plexus coil in the innokin eq - looking forward to the plex 3d version

2. Love the gun metal colour

3. @bigbob2322 @Brewdawg1181 @KC0YNU

Thanks for the contests :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  17. the_selector

the_selector Super Member

Sep 24, 2018
    At first glance, I do not see any advantages over ordinary mesh coils. But it's still a good move. A lot of people will want to try and compare.
    Gunmetal!!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Bolivar

Bolivar Super Member ECF Veteran

1) i-Sub-B looks like a winner of a tank for me. Mesh design is intriguing that it appears machined rather than a screen like a lot of mesh coils. Also, this tank hits the sweet spot for my vape needs. Over 50 watts I find too hot to comfortably use. I also like the 3 different tank capacities. Good job, Innokin. You guys are always out in front of the competition in development.

2) Gunmetal - the best finish out there.

Thanks for the chance and a great give away.

19. VapourFlavour

VapourFlavour Moved On

Oct 16, 2018
    Ontario, Canada
    Innovative, quick heat up and lower wattage are a big plus.

Gunmetal of course :thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Zazie

Zazie Vaping Master

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    1. I'm curious about this coil and the magic of wood pulp wicking.

2. I'm torn between stainless steel and gunmetal but lean toward the latter.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.