Innokin-ECF Weekly Giveaway #6 - Win an Endura T18.II!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
Win an Innokin Endura T18.II in this week's Innokin-ECF Giveaway!

The upgraded successor to the internationally bestselling T18, we hope the Endura T18.II is the #1 Christmas Gift for Smokers:smokie::ohmy: & Vapers :):wub: this 2018 Holiday Season!

Vape better with the Endura T18.II:
  • Tune in your perfect puff with easy adjustable wattage and 4 point airflow.
  • Great Flavour. T18 Prism coils boost eliquid flavours.
  • Easy to fill and easy to change the coil.
  • The T18.II vapes great with Nic-Salts and 50/50 & 70/30 eliquids.
  • 1300mAh battery, Micro-USB Charge with integrated safety protections
  • Hygienic magnetic cap keeps the mouthpiece clean and clicks to the base when vaping.
  • Available now in 5 beautiful and durable finishes.

gHR4H6D.png

Thank you everyone for all the great messages in the last giveaway! Much appreciated!

A big congratulations to the lucky and awesome winners of the Innokin-ECF #5 Giveaway!

@wackygt and @liblue1!

Thank you very being part of ECF and we hope that you and the lucky person you give the prize to enjoy the Endura T18.II! Please, keep us updated!

How to Enter and Win Innokin-ECF Giveaway #6:

To enter, please comment with your answers to this question:

"Are you an MTL or DTL Vaper?
Follow up question: If you vape variable wattage then what wattage do you usually vape?"

The more people who enter the more of these Endura T18.IIs we can give away.
Please let more people know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum.

If you aren’t a member yet then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans! For you and everyone else I hope you have a great and very happy weekend! :thumbs:

Giveaway Rules:
  • You must be 18 years or older to enter.
  • Global giveaway- anyone can win.
  • Winners will be announced here on ECF on Monday November 26th. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway.
  • If you can invite a friend to join the ECF-Innokin forum and participate in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not a requirement to enter and win. If more people join these giveaways then we ran run more of them and giveaway more great prizes.
  • *American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. In order to keep things legal, the FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible. Rest assured the cost is low and you'll love this kit :)
Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end Monday, November 26, 2018 and the winner will be announced along with next week's giveaway.

Make sure and check back every week for your chance to win a great Innokin vaporizer kit!

As always, please leave us any feedback you have in the Innokin forum- we appreciate it very much! If you have any questions about the Endura T18.II, D.V. EQ, Proton, Innokin, or this giveaway please feel free to ask Bohan or myself.

If you have any ideas for questions for next week's giveaway, let us know! Thanks!
Good luck in this giveaway and happy vaping! Have a great week! :banana::blink::hubba::?:

Ltfxbwe.png

Reactions: liblue1

Bolivar

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Surrounded by cows and wheat
Both, depends on the atty. I am primarily MTL, because that is the way I smoked.

Anywhere from 9 to 45 watts depending on juice and atty, mostly around 15 watts.

There's a special place for Innokin in my heart. Innokin was the first mod I owned- it got me off cigarettes and kept me off.

Reactions: DavidOck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread