Status
Not open for further replies.

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Hello there,

Today I have the innokin Endura M18 for review, a new Pod system in the Endura line. This is my first Endura device which I have touched so far.

Thank you @Innokin_timmy for sending me over these two kits!

Specifications:

In the Box:

1 x Innokin Endura M18 Pod device
1 x Innokin Endura M18 Replacement Pod with 1.6 Ohm BVC preinstalled
1 x Extra Innokin Endura M18 1.6 Ohm BVC Coil
1 x Micro Type-C USB Charging Cable
1 x User Manual

Just like on the Kroma-Z, the packaging is fully recyclable because everything is pretty much made from paper. I hope more brands will follow this positive example.

Review:

It looks like a simple pod device, and it also is with some twists here and there. It is lightweight and the paint finish is really nice on both the blue and black version. It holds nicely in the hands as it’s not very big, but a pity is that the edges are straight on its sides, would have been nicer if they would have been a bit more rounded.

It is very simple to operate, it does have one tiny button on the left bottom side with which you can turn on/off the device, change the wattage level (Green and purple) and check the battery level. On the bottom of the front there is 4 tiny holes that are being lit up by 4 tiny LED lights. The first three holes show the battery level and the last one the wattage level you are vaping at.

I like the fact I can fully turn off the device as its draw-activated only, it gives a feeling of security for me. Switching between wattage levels (10 green, or 13.5w purple), when the device is powered off you simply hold the button and the most right light will switch between the colors, once the desired level (green or purple color) is shown you release the button. To check the battery level, when the device is on simply click the button and it will light up. One white light means less than 20%, two lights 20-60% and three lights 60% or more.

Draw-activation reacts well on both airflow options. Switching between the two airflow options just requires a turn of the pod. On one side of the pod it shows I I I and the other just one tiny opening. Choosing the airflow can be done by sliding in the pod towards the side with the LED lights. I very much prefer the restricted one, it is quite tight, not very, but for a pod I like it much. The more open airflow is for me too airy for MTL, some people might like it, but you can also use it for a nice restricted RDL. I found a way of holding the pod covering both windows, this gives a tighter draw.

USB-C can be found on the bottom of which I am not always a fan, I prefer my device to stand straight up while charging. For the appearance of the device it always looks better with the USB-C on the bottom, but it’s not practical. The 700mAh battery keeps up well and gets me through almost a whole day of vaping on its highest setting. A full charge takes just 35-40 minutes and you can vape while charging.

These pods are massive for the type of device, 4ml is a really nice capacity for a small pod-device like this. It’s an easy fill system on the side of the pod with its easily openable rubber plug, the port is large enough for mess-free filling. I like the cut-in ‘window’ on the device a lot, you can easily see the liquid level without having to take out the pod. The mouthpiece is just fine for an MTL-pod, nothing fancy, but does the job. I love sliding these pods into the device, because they are so large you just drop them in there, the sound from connecting is just lovely hearing this massive pod just ‘banging’ into place. The magnets hold the pod well and there is not much wiggling action going on.

These coils are massive for an MTL coil, very long coils. On the bottom of the pod there is a locking mechanism, twist to the left and it unlocks and reveals the coil connector, twist to the right to lock the coil into place. Coils press-fit easily into the bottom and two straight guiders on each side of the pod-opening allow you to put in the coil correctly only one way.

This pod is a pleasure to vape for me. The flavor is good from these large coils and the restricted airflow option is a really nice one for me. I do feel quite some difference in the two different wattage settings, and I much prefer the highest (purple) setting, it just boosts that flavor and vaper production up by quite a bit. It provides nicotine very well and the throat hit is joyful. I can only speak for the 1.6ohm BVC coil, but there is another 1.5ohm coil available for this kit. As for longevity, I’ve been using one coil for about 2 weeks now and it is still performing well.

Conclusion:

A nice little pod that does what I expect it to do, provide a pleasurable vaping experience. I like taking this pod with me when out of home as its just simple to use, has a reliable battery and coil, very proper liquid capacity and is portable. Simply one of my favorite MTL pod systems.

Even though I am a bit fed up with pods in general as there is so many being released in the last years, this one does have a special place for me. It would have been closer to perfect if it had real airflow adjustment, but nothing is perfect in life.

This is the type of device for anyone who is looking for a properly working pod and just needs to have a nicotine deliverer. Also, a good device for smokers as there is nothing complex about this pod and it won’t frustrate them trying to get to know a vaping device.

Good job Innokin, and once again, thank you for sending me over these kits.

Thank you for reading, really appreciate it, have a good one!

Sjoerd

Reactions: hittman

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Great review SP. I hadn't seen this one before. To me the pod looks a lot like the one used in the sceptre.
Yes it does, the form factor of the entire device is also quite similar. But for me the Endura is much more legit MTL than the Sceptre, the airflow is really tight at its tightest setting.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Yes it does, the form factor of the entire device is also quite similar. But for me the Endura is much more legit MTL than the Sceptre, the airflow is really tight at its tightest setting.

I loved the sceptre at first and bought two of them and several boxes of coils but found that with time I really haven't been using it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread