Innokin Endura T18 (my new favourite toy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LolaPop

Oct 1, 2017
Hi all,
I’m new to the vaping world, having bought my first starter kit last week. It’s an innokin endura t18 in blue. I need to quit smoking because I live in Australia and the tobacco tax is killing me at a faster rate than the cigarettes themselves. By Christmas this year the price of the CHEAPEST packet of cigs will be at least $40. And I smoke Vogues (definitely not the cheapest).
So, vaping. So far, I like it. I love the array of vape juice flavours and—more importantly—the extra money in my wallet. The T18 is great, easy to use and small enough to carry around inconspicuously. I’m adding nicotine to the juice to make quitting cigarettes easier. Looking forward to becoming a mad scientist vape juice mixer!

Philabos

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2017
Welcome to the forum.
I too started with the T18 and moved to the T22 which lasts much longer. Both great devices for those getting off the cigs.
Having been here for a month or so, everyone is really supportive in this forum and of great help in sticking with vaping. More of a hobby then a habit

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Hi LolaPop and welcome. This is a great forum and the people are very friendly and helpful. I am an Aussie too, so feel your pain with the cost of ciggies. That is what did it for me...after 37yrs of smoking a packet a day I had to call it quits or take out another mortgage! Best of luck with you new hobbie!

Holy crap, is that $40 for a pack of 20 cigs?
Yep...although they sell them in 25, 30 or I think even 50's? The last carton I bought was $240 (for 8 packs of 25). I was spending $900 a month (hang my head in shame) on smoking!!
In Australia, they do not sell any liquid containing nicotine so we have to import it. (But are more than happy to sell products like patches, sprays, gum etc that contain nicotine - go figure!). Each state then has its own regulations and some ar quite tough. To date, fingers crossed, I have not had any nicotine liquid seized, but I hold my breath with each order!
Catherine

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
Hi LolaPop and welcome. This is a great forum and the people are very friendly and helpful. I am an Aussie too, so feel your pain with the cost of ciggies. That is what did it for me...after 37yrs of smoking a packet a day I had to call it quits or take out another mortgage! Best of luck with you new hobbie!

Yep...although they sell them in 25, 30 or I think even 50's? The last carton I bought was $240 (for 8 packs of 25). I was spending $900 a month (hang my head in shame) on smoking!!
In Australia, they do not sell any liquid containing nicotine so we have to import it. (But are more than happy to sell products like patches, sprays, gum etc that contain nicotine - go figure!). Each state then has its own regulations and some ar quite tough. To date, fingers crossed, I have not had any nicotine liquid seized, but I hold my breath with each order!
Catherine

Can you import premade juice with nicotine in it? There are some good vendors in the US but I think the shipping costs might kill you. If you end up having to go that route might as well buy PG/VG/nic/flavoring in bulk and just mix your own.

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Can you purchase premade juice with nicotine in it? There are some good vendors in the US but I think the shipping costs might kill you. If you end up having to go that route might as well buy PG/VG/nic/flavoring in bulk and just mix your own.

Yes, we can thank goodness. Shipping is a killer but still WAY cheaper than smoking. My first order was from the US - some PG/VG containing nicotine and some concentrated flavourings - only $40 for the juice but $60 for the shipping. I am looking around to get a better deal but even so, with the liquid as it is and coils here and there, I am now down to about $40 a month in vaping. WIN WIN!
Catherine

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
Yes, we can thank goodness. Shipping is a killer but still WAY cheaper than smoking. My first order was from the US - some PG/VG containing nicotine and some concentrated flavourings - only $40 for the juice but $60 for the shipping. I am looking around to get a better deal but even so, with the liquid as it is and coils here and there, I am now down to about $40 a month in vaping. WIN WIN!
Catherine

You might want to try ordering a flavorful juice at 100% PG at double the nic you use and then adding it to VG that you buy locally. I have done that with MEL tobacco flavors because I find them to be nice and strong. I'll order 24 mgs nic, and dilute it to 50/50@12nic for MTL.

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
You might want to try ordering a flavorful juice at 100% PG at double the nic you use and then adding it to VG that you buy locally. I have done that with MEL tobacco flavors because I find them to be nice and strong. I'll order 24 mgs nic, and dilute it to 50/50@12nic for MTL.

Most definitely! Being a newbie, I am learning (slowly) and that is a great suggestion! I will join LolaPop and be a mad scientist as well.
What are you doing for juice at the moment LolaPop?
Catherine

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
it does not have adjustable wattage... from memory its 14 watts from inbuilt battery - it is a simple one button operation.. as a starter kit - for me it worked a treat... but I found it a 'hot' vape so moved on to variable wattage and a cooler vape with the gurgling cubis .. lol not sure that was such a smart move.. but it WAS cooler and more adjustable :)

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
it does not have adjustable wattage... from memory its 14 watts from inbuilt battery - it is a simple one button operation.. as a starter kit - for me it worked a treat... but I found it a 'hot' vape so moved on to variable wattage and a cooler vape with the gurgling cubis .. lol not sure that was such a smart move.. but it WAS cooler and more adjustable :)

Did the vape get weaker as the battery depleted?

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
EDIT ^^^I didn't notice the vape getting weaker...Didn't use it much though"...

Hey, all of you Endura people, how does it handle Wattage? Does it hold a constant Wattage? Does it hold a constant Wattage depending on resistance? Does Wattage depend on battery state and resistance starting/capping at the max given in the specs?
it does not have adjustable wattage... it works on the coil resistance and the inbuilt battery - it is a simple one button operation.. as a starter kit - for me it worked a treat... but I found it a 'hot' vape so moved on to variable wattage and a cooler vape with the gurgling cubis .. lol not sure that was such a smart move.. but it WAS cooler and more adjustable :)
The T18 & T22 are both fixed at 14 watts...For MY taste that's a bit on the warm side so I just keep the Endura charged as a back-up...I prefer a VV / VW device like an eLeaf iStick(30,40..etc)and the mod for my Aspire Zelos works perfectly as well(11.5 watts for me)...Also, the Tanks do NOT have air control but they're fixed perfectly for a MTL hit for me...And again...I swear by those Tanks...Several Of Them !!!
DSC00643.JPG
iStick 40 + T22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread