innokin endura t20 leaking badlly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abf

Jul 6, 2015
USA
I did buy an innokin endura t20 August 27 2018 from direct vapor. It is leaking between the tank and the batterie and is really bad. I sent an email to direct vapor and was told that they do not exchange after the box is open. I've been since 2010, and have been using devices with coils for the last 3 years, had a couple joyetechs, aspires and kangers, but decided to try the Innokin, Bad Move. Does anybody would recommend any web site that offers warranty for what they sell?
Thanks
Ab

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I did buy an innokin endura t20 August 27 2018 from direct vapor. It is leaking between the tank and the batterie and is really bad. I sent an email to direct vapor and was told that they do not exchange after the box is open. I've been since 2010, and have been using devices with coils for the last 3 years, had a couple joyetechs, aspires and kangers, but decided to try the Innokin, Bad Move. Does anybody would recommend any web site that offers warranty for what they sell?
Thanks
Ab
Hi AB,
Post your issue in the Innokin section: Innokin Technology
and "tag" one of the "@innokin_XXX" CSR's.

Best of luck
I

Hello @Abf ,

Sorry to hear that. We have several suggestions for vapers who are experiencing leaking from their devices:

1. Make sure you tighten everything up,watch out for cross-threading,and don't over-tighten.
2. Make sure the O-ring is in good condition, replace it if needed.
3. Prime the coil before vaping, add a few drops of e-juice to the wick at the ports around the side first,wait several minutes, then fill the tank and wait for 30 minutes before vaping.
4. Please avoid taking long fierce draws
5. Don't overfill the tank,or the oil will get into the central section of the coil and flow out from the bottom of the tank.
6. Leave the tank standing up.
7. Minimize condensation inside with long draws
8. If all fails,change a new coil.

Please try to follow the steps above and see if your device is still leaking, if it does, please send an email to Support@innokin.com, tell our support team what happened and that you have tried the procedures above.

Again, sorry for the inconveniences that the device has brought to you.

Bohan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread