Innokin Gala Launch Giveaway! Switch and Shine. Win the Stunning Gala Pod System.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
@Innokin_timmy
@Innokin_Paul
@Innokin_Joseph
@Innokin_Bear
@innokin-abel

NOTICE!

Okay, so I got the link

Innokin Prize Claim - Story about Quitting Smoking Giveaway
It requires that I have a google account to fill in the form?
It wants an upload of my ID?

Guess what...I'm logged in...is that NOT enough to auto fill the fields?
I'll send you my DNI number ONLY, but you will NOT get a copy of my ID posted to Google docs...

I am reporting this contest and Innokin. If you play this junk again...I'll be there. What does that mean... I will blast EVERY contest asking if the winners will be REQUIRED to have a google account and be forced to divulge person information.

Cheers
I

hey.. ask to do it through the forum if it makes you uncomfortable doing it on Google.

I've always done it through forum PM and not email..

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I have a friend !!
(it's a shame i've just noticed that the giveaway has already finished).
Still, I HAVE A FRIEND :banana:
didn't realize it'd ended either....had to scroll back to find a random post from nanny....
just a suggestion Innokin team, it'd be helpful to post the winners in the thread instead of starting a new thread for winners.... just my 2 cents worth anyways
Just got an email that the winners were announced on a separate thread: Winners Announcement of Innokin Gala Launch Giveaway!
Hope the link works.
They added two additional prizes to make up for the delay in announcing the winners. So 6 winners instead of 4. Winners are:
@Uncle
@VStorm
@dunskoy
@chanelvaps
@Nanny22
@Izan
You should have an email with instructions how to claim your prize.
THANKS TO INNOKIN ! Very excited to try a system like this, and HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE GIVEAWAYS AND MORE WINNERS!

congrats @Uncle @VStorm @dunskoy @chanelvaps @Nanny22 and @Izan

TheOneVape_Review

Jan 21, 2019
Malaysia
What's up ECF? Innokin comes back with something great again!!

Introducing the Gala pod system. Puff-activated pod system. Superior MTL vaping experience from the upgraded Plex3D mesh coils, one spare ceramic pod suitable for many kinds of tasty eliquid.

innovative LED color bar. Shake to select your favorite color and vape your own way. The unique lightshow mode makes you stand apart while vaping.

Learn more about Gala at our official website: www.innokin.com

Here's the main part...GALA GIVEAWAY!
Now you have a chance to try Gala first before it's available worldwide. 4 winners will be randomly selected to win their own Gala kit!

How to enter:
1. Simply let us know which color you like best!
2. Tag another user/friend on ECF.
Winners will be announce on May 31st.

Check out the pictures below. The color choices from left to right are sea opal, retro, pink, sapphire, silver, and black.

Good luck in the giveaway and hope you have a great weekend, ECF!

View attachment 817151

View attachment 817153
I like the Sapphire color. It looks very pretty imo.

@Shadav

Thank you for the giveaway! :)

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
didn't realize it'd ended either....had to scroll back to find a random post from nanny....
just a suggestion Innokin team, it'd be helpful to post the winners in the thread instead of starting a new thread for winners.... just my 2 cents worth anyways

congrats @Uncle @VStorm @dunskoy @chanelvaps @Nanny22 and @Izan

Hi Shadav,

Sorry for your misunderstanding. The giveaway ended days ago, I will put the winners announcement link of this giveaway in this thread, thank you for your suggestion! And welcome to join our coming giveaways, wish you good luck in advance! :):D Cheer!

Best regards,
Timmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread