Innokin Gala Launch Giveaway! Switch and Shine. Win the Stunning Gala Pod System.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
b73bb6f6_nah.gif
No Fake News Allowed Here . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Just got an email that the winners were announced on a separate thread: Winners Announcement of Innokin Gala Launch Giveaway!
Hope the link works.
They added two additional prizes to make up for the delay in announcing the winners. So 6 winners instead of 4. Winners are:
@Uncle
@VStorm
@dunskoy
@chanelvaps
@Nanny22
@Izan
You should have an email with instructions how to claim your prize.
THANKS TO INNOKIN ! Very excited to try a system like this, and HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE GIVEAWAYS AND MORE WINNERS!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Just got an email that the winners were announced on a separate thread: Winners Announcement of Innokin Gala Launch Giveaway!
Hope the link works.
They added two additional prizes to make up for the delay in announcing the winners. So 6 winners instead of 4. Winners are:
@Uncle
@VStorm
@dunskoy
@chanelvaps
@Nanny22
@Izan
You should have an email with instructions how to claim your prize.
THANKS TO INNOKIN ! Very excited to try a system like this, and HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE GIVEAWAYS AND MORE WINNERS!
Nanny22
I got a message via ECF pm but it does not tell me who to contact. Do you know?

Reactions: Nanny22

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
The email I got just said to contact: 'contest@innokin.com' and follow their instructions. I sent an email explaining who I was, my screen name, the contest, and who sent the email to me. Waiting on a response. Let me know if you need more info or contact @Innokin_timmy , the original poster of the contest.
GLAD TO SEE YOU WERE A WINNER @chanelvaps !
Congrats to the other winners and hope to see the contests picking up again. It's lots of fun for everyone.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
@Innokin_timmy
@Innokin_Paul
@Innokin_Joseph
@Innokin_Bear
@innokin-abel

NOTICE!

Okay, so I got the link

Innokin Prize Claim - Story about Quitting Smoking Giveaway
It requires that I have a google account to fill in the form?
It wants an upload of my ID?

Guess what...I'm logged in...is that NOT enough to auto fill the fields?
I'll send you my DNI number ONLY, but you will NOT get a copy of my ID posted to Google docs...

I am reporting this contest and Innokin. If you play this junk again...I'll be there. What does that mean... I will blast EVERY contest asking if the winners will be REQUIRED to have a google account and be forced to divulge person information.

Cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread