Innokin Giveaway #10 - Win an Innokin DV Ultra-Compact Refillable Pod System with Plex3D coils!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
Hello everyone! For the Innokin-ECF Giveaway #10 you'll have the chance to win one of three Innokin D.V. Ultra-Compact Refillable Pod Vaporizers! Good luck and get ready to win an amazing vaporizer kit!

QtuuDfG.jpg

Experience more flavours from your favourite eliquids with this ultra-compact edge-styled vaporizer, powered by Plex3D Next Generation Coils! Power up your pod vaporizer with 12-15Watts of adjustable power and choose your perfect heat. Featuring auto-draw and button activation the Innokin DV is a fantastic and stylish Daily Vape pod system! Enter this great giveaway today to win an Innokin D.V.!

K8FD7lE.jpg

How to Enter:
1)
Post in this thread and let us know the answer to these two important questions:

a) Do you prefer auto-draw or button activation on Pod style vaporizers?
b) What's your favourite DV Color? Black, White or Silver?

2)
We would appreciate it if you could please let more people on ECF know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you!

If you aren’t a member yet, then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look and sign up to help!

Giveaway Rules:

Innokin will be giving away 3 Innokin DV Pod Vaporizer Kits and extra coils!

• You must be 18 years or older to enter.
• Global giveaway- anyone can win. (However, due to local regulations and/or logistics issues, we may not able to send you the prize. We will then discuss solution on a case by case basis.)
• Only one post per person. Multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning. Please just post once so I don't have to keep track of multiple posts when selecting the random winner. One post per person please!
• Winners will be announced here on ECF before Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway.

If you can invite a friend to join the ECF-Innokin forum and participate in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not a requirement to enter and win. If more people join these giveaways then we can run more of them and giveaway more great prizes.
*American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. In order to keep things legal, the FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible. Rest assured the cost is low and you'll love this kit.

• Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end on Tuesday January 22nd, 2019 and the winner will be contact directly and announced here.

Make sure and check back every week for your chance to win great Innokin vaporizer kits!

As always, please leave us any feedback you have in the Innokin forum- we appreciate it very much! If you have any questions about the Kroma, Endura T18.II, D.V. EQ, Proton, Innokin, or this giveaway please feel free to ask!

uK1ddim.jpg

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
a) I would most definitely prefer button activated because it seems that there will be less likelihood of something going wrong.
b) I like the black colour but I have to say that all the colours are ok and I quite like all of them.

@tailland @stols001 @Letitia @madstabber @CosmicTruth

Reactions: Innokin_Paul

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
For mini/stealth vape devices, I prefer auto-draw = maximum convenience

White. Pod/Stealth systems should have friendly/bright colors.

2)
We would appreciate it if you could please let more people on ECF know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you!
@stols001 @pateralus9 @PatVapes @K Ananthakrishnan @proax9

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Given "My" experience I prefer button activation, however I really "Like' that this comes with both options . . . :thumbs:

Black

Hey There . . .

@liblue1, @mac63, @Bea-FL, @sorrynomore, @Flowersoul, @MikeE3, @Katdarling . . .

Thought Ya' might like to check this New Innokin POD out and enter the mix too . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Last edited:

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
www.twitter.com

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA

chellie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    Very nice - ergo styling and holds a decent amount. I am not into salts so I like that you offer both. That seeems to be the key ---options. Cool. Would love to win.

Do you prefer auto-draw or button activation on Pod style vaporizers?

I'm not sure. I am more accustomed to pushing a button. I only tried one pod device (MyBlu) that the had autodraw but that device felt a bit "toyish" so I think it is awesome that the Innokin D.V. offers both options and is ergo shaped. It looks compact yet substantial. I like to experiment.

What's your favourite DV Color? Black, White or Silver?
    The black is real sleek and classy looking. Still - I might like to try the white because it pops.

I will be sure to mention this product in the ECF pod forum where and when applicable.

• Love
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread