Innokin Giveaway #10 - Win an Innokin DV Ultra-Compact Refillable Pod System with Plex3D coils!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainbikermark

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
central Virginia
On a pod I prefer auto draw vs a button
Black on this Darth Vader looking unit.
Pod looks like a Vader helmet and the grippy back looks like a Vader breathing mask so black on black for me and I direct draw for that Vader breathing sound
Everyone I know on this forum is already in this thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Very nice - ergo styling and holds a decent amount. I am not into salts so I like that you offer both. That seeems to be the key ---options. Cool. Would love to win.

Do you prefer auto-draw or button activation on Pod style vaporizers?

I'm not sure. I am more accustomed to pushing a button. I only tried one pod device (MyBlu) that the had autodraw but that device felt a bit "toyish" so I think it is awesome that the Innokin D.V. offers both options and is ergo shaped. It looks compact yet substantial. I like to experiment.

What's your favourite DV Color? Black, White or Silver?
The black is real sleek and classy looking. Still - I might like to try the white because it pops.

I will be sure to mention this product in the ECF pod forum where and when applicable.
Innokin_Paul
Recommended @texastumbleweed have a looksey.

Reactions: Innokin_Paul

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
a) button activated
b) white

Hello everyone! For the Innokin-ECF Giveaway #10 you'll have the chance to win one of three Innokin D.V. Ultra-Compact Refillable Pod Vaporizers! Good luck and get ready to win an amazing vaporizer kit!

QtuuDfG.jpg

Experience more flavours from your favourite eliquids with this ultra-compact edge-styled vaporizer, powered by Plex3D Next Generation Coils! Power up your pod vaporizer with 12-15Watts of adjustable power and choose your perfect heat. Featuring auto-draw and button activation the Innokin DV is a fantastic and stylish Daily Vape pod system! Enter this great giveaway today to win an Innokin D.V.!

K8FD7lE.jpg

How to Enter:
1)
Post in this thread and let us know the answer to these two important questions:

a) Do you prefer auto-draw or button activation on Pod style vaporizers?
b) What's your favourite DV Color? Black, White or Silver?

2)
We would appreciate it if you could please let more people on ECF know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you!

If you aren’t a member yet, then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look and sign up to help!

Giveaway Rules:

Innokin will be giving away 3 Innokin DV Pod Vaporizer Kits and extra coils!

• You must be 18 years or older to enter.
• Global giveaway- anyone can win. (However, due to local regulations and/or logistics issues, we may not able to send you the prize. We will then discuss solution on a case by case basis.)
• Only one post per person. Multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning. Please just post once so I don't have to keep track of multiple posts when selecting the random winner. One post per person please!
• Winners will be announced here on ECF before Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway.

If you can invite a friend to join the ECF-Innokin forum and participate in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not a requirement to enter and win. If more people join these giveaways then we can run more of them and giveaway more great prizes.
*American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. In order to keep things legal, the FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible. Rest assured the cost is low and you'll love this kit.

• Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end on Tuesday January 22nd, 2019 and the winner will be contact directly and announced here.

Make sure and check back every week for your chance to win great Innokin vaporizer kits!

As always, please leave us any feedback you have in the Innokin forum- we appreciate it very much! If you have any questions about the Kroma, Endura T18.II, D.V. EQ, Proton, Innokin, or this giveaway please feel free to ask!

uK1ddim.jpg

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I've been summoned. :) Thanks, @Brewdawg1181

Button activated.

What's your favourite DV Color? Black, White or Silver?
Silver.

We would appreciate it if you could please let more people on ECF know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you!

@tiburonfirst , @FranC , @daleron, @AttyPops , @Flowersoul , @SilverBear , @zoiDman ,@r77r7r , @Zazie , @AngeNZ , @JCinFLA, @Jumpin' In... , @Dieseler, @NolaMel , @gerrymi, @FlamingoTutu, @DavidOck , @AXIOM_1, @hittman

f you aren’t a member yet, then please visit CASAA.

Already a member. :D

Last edited:

PodVaper

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2019
Asia-Pacific
Auto draw because of the convenience when ever you want to vape, still great idea to have both activations in one device.

b) What's your favourite DV Color? Black, White or Silver?
Black as it looks great with the back panel mesh and looks stealth.

Reactions: Innokin_Paul
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread