Innokin Giveaway #11 - Win a pair of customized Innokin EQs Kits for Valentine's Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
In celebration of Valentine's Day 2019 Innokin is giving away 3 pairs of customized next generation EQs variable wattage Plex3D pod vaporizers! :hubba: :wub:

Let us know what you love about vaping and your favourite EQs colour and you'll have a chance to win! If you are one of the 3 Lucky winners please send us a photo, or the name of someone special in your life, and we will print you a custom pair of truly unique vaporizers for Valentine's Day!

sQFiiKt.jpg

Innokin is proud to introduce the EQs next generation ultra-compact refillable pod vaporizer!
Even better than the original EQ, the EQs is an amazing upgrade to a bestselling kit!

The EQs is powered by advanced Plex3D mesh coils with ‘micro-grooves’, increasing the total coil surface area for more intense flavors. Plex3D coils heat-up and cool-down faster than traditional coils, extending coil life and maximizing vape satisfaction.

The EQS is compatible with Innokin EQ Plex3D pods; EQ pods are easy to twist to refill and the protective cap keeps the mouthpiece clean and debris-free.

Power-up your pod vaping experience and choose the heat you want with 3 Easy to adjust wattage levels. Simply power off the EQs then hold the power button and the LED will cycle through three wattage levels (Green 11.5W, Blue 13.5W, Purple 15.5W).

Perfect for vaping nicotine-salts and freebase nicotine the EQs delivers great vaping with every puff.

The Tri-color battery capacity indicator clearly displays the remaining battery capacity and the EQs is always ready to vape with Innokin’s ‘vape while charging’ technology.

Charged via micro-USB, the EQs features integrated safety protections and the large 800mah capacity battery is designed to last a full day of vaping.

Smaller than the original EQ, the ultra-compact EQs is 85mm tall and fits perfectly in your hand or pocket.

The Innokin EQs is now available in six beautiful and durable finishes: Purple, Coral Pink, Grey, White, Sky Blue and Black!

Small size, big flavors! Vape the Innokin EQs with Plex3D next generation mesh coils and enjoy a truly superior vape experience.

9v18t61.jpg

How to Enter:
1) Post in this thread and let us know the answer to these two important questions:

a) :hubba: 'What do you love about vaping?' :wub:

b)
Which Innokin EQs colour do you love most?
(Purple, Coral Pink, Grey, White, Sky Blue or Black)

2) We would appreciate it if you could please let more people on ECF know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you!

If you aren’t a member yet, then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look and sign up to help!

Giveaway Rules:

Innokin will be giving away 3 pairs of custom Innokin EQs next generation variable wattage Vaporizer Kits!

• You must be 18 years or older to enter.
• Global giveaway- anyone can win. (However, due to local regulations and/or logistics issues, we may not able to send you the prize. We will then discuss solution on a case by case basis.)
• Only one post per person. Multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning. Please just post once so I don't have to keep track of multiple posts when selecting the random winner. One post per person please!
• Winners will be announced here on ECF on February 14th, 2019. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway.

If you can invite a friend to join the ECF-Innokin forum and participate in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not a requirement to enter and win. If more people join these giveaways then we can run more of them and giveaway more great prizes.
*American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. In order to keep things legal, the FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible. Rest assured the cost is low and you'll love this kit.

• Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end on February 13th, 2019 and winners will be contacted directly and announced here on Valentine's Day!

Make sure and check back every week for your chance to win great Innokin vaporizer kits!

As always, please leave us any feedback you have in the Innokin forum- we appreciate it very much! If you have any questions about the EQs, Kroma, Endura T18.II, D.V., Proton, Innokin, or this giveaway please feel free to ask!

From all of us at Innokin, we hope you have a great week and a wonderful Valentine's Day!
We hope you love this great giveaway! Good Luck!

KxFYiI1.jpg

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    Last edited:
    Reactions: Katya

liblue1

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I love the flavors.... and the clouds......
    b) Which Innokin EQs colour do you love most?
    (Purple, Coral Pink, Grey, White, Sky Blue or Black)
    BLUE!!!!!
    I posted it in the contest thread...........but still....
    @Uncle @mac63 @tiggerrts @cooladdict @daleron @jdy

Reactions: mac63

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    Not dying of a smoking related disease

b) Which Innokin EQs colour do you love most?
    Black

2) We would appreciate it if you could please let more people on ECF know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you!
    @Letitia @bombastinator @Opinionated @Punk In Drublic

• Love
    Reactions: Opinionated

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 29, 2018
    Columbus, Ohio
    www.twitter.com
    1. So, so many things I love about vaping! The flavors. Building. Shopping & vapemail. The fellowship!
    But most importantly, the leaving combustible tobacco behind forever.
    Vaping has become a huge part of my life, & especially as a recovering opioid addict, it gives me something constructive & positive to do. When I stop & think about all the habits I've kicked, it amazes me.
    I love learning, & I learn more about vaping every day. I'd love to work in a shop if I can find one that's hiring! :)

2. I would normally go for blue or lighter bright colors, but for some reason with this one I really like the black!

I'll be sharing this on all my social media; maybe we can get more people up in here! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread