Innokin Giveaway #12 - Win a Plexar 20700 Mod with Plex Tank and Plex3D Next Generation Mesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
Hi Everyone! This week we will be giving away 3 Innokin Plexar kits to this great community on ECF. This week it's going to be very easy to win! Read on to find out how you can win a Plexar and Plex Tank with Plex3d Next Generation Mesh technology! :thumbs:

Innokin is proud to introduce the Plexar high-powered pen style vaporizer kit, powered by Plex3D coil technology! With 100W of maximum output and a replaceable 20700/18650 battery, the Plexar is Innokin’s most powerful pen style vape to date!

JXYZUjS.jpg

Optimized to vape with Scion Plex3D 0.14Ω (60-100W) Kanthal coils, the Plexar will bring your vape experience to the next level!

Advanced Plex3D Coil technology with ‘micro-grooves’ uses less power for more puffs per charge and delivers maximum flavor and clouds. Plex3D coils are made with Eco-friendly Wood-pulp which wicks faster for enhanced flavors.

Ultra-fast! The Plexar instantly delivers a burst of big flavors and clouds with the push of a button. The Plexar is ergonomically designed, fits easily in your pocket and features a comfortable high-quality firing button. Crafted with copper, the Plexar has a 25.6mm diameter and stands 149mm tall.

Easy to use! Simply attach the Plexus tank, fill it with your favorite eliquid and get ready to experience amazing vaping with the press of a button. No adjustment required!

The Plexar 20700/18650 replaceable battery can be recharged with an external charger or by using the included micro-USB (18650 Battery Adapter included). The Plexar can also use some 21700 Batteries including the Samsung 30T and 40T for even more mAh!

The Plex Tank features is easy to top-fill with full adjustable airflow and is available in 4ml and also TPD compliant 2ml. The matching 810 Honeycomb Resin drip-tip is replaceable for even more customization.

Simply unscrew the bottom cap and swap in a new battery, or plug in the micro-USB cable to charge the replaceable battery at 1.5A. Featuring ‘Vape while charging’ technology the Plexar will always be ready to vape!

The Tri-Color LED shows the remaining battery level (Green, Blue, Red) so you know how much power you have left and when it’s time to recharge.

Safety is essential to great vaping and the Plexar has a full range of safety protections including overheat, charging, short circuit and over-discharge.

The Plexar is initially available in 4 colors: Black, White and Grey and Army Green.

Enjoy more flavors and clouds from your favorite eliquids! With the Innokin Plexar it’s easy to enjoy a powerful vape experience!

How to Enter:

1)
Post in this thread and let us know the answer to these two very important questions:

a)
What is your favourite Plexar Color? (Black, White and Grey or Army Green.)

b) Which delicious eliquid would you like to vape with the Plex tank and Plex3D Coils?

2) We would appreciate it if you could please let more people on ECF know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you! :):)

If you aren’t a member yet, then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look and sign up to help!

Giveaway Rules:

Innokin will be giving away 3 Plexar kits to 3 random winners in this thread.

• You must be 18 years or older to enter.
• Global giveaway- anyone can win. (However, due to local regulations and/or logistics issues, we may not able to send you the prize. We will then discuss solution on a case by case basis.)
• Only one post per person. Multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning. Please just post once so I don't have to keep track of multiple posts when selecting the random winner. One post per person please!
• Winners will be announced here on ECF before March 1st, 2019. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway.

If you can invite a friend to join the ECF-Innokin forum and participate in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not a requirement to enter and win. If more people join these giveaways then we can run more of them and giveaway more great prizes.
*American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. In order to keep things legal, the FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible. Rest assured the cost is low and you'll love this kit.

• Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end on February 28th, 2019 and winners will be contacted directly and announced here.

Make sure and check back every week for your chance to win great Innokin vaporizer kits!

As always, please leave us any feedback you have in the Innokin forum- we appreciate it very much! If you have any questions about the Plexar, EQs, Kroma, Endura T18.II, D.V., Proton, Innokin, or this giveaway please feel free to ask!

From all of us at Innokin, Good luck and we hope you have a wonderful weekend! :thumbs:

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
www.twitter.com
a.
I actually really like the White of, which is unusual for me, but hey it looks awesome!

b.
I plan on using Apricot Custard by That1Vape, it's one of my all-time favorite e liquids. :)

I'm curious to see how the battery life is on this Plexar mod with the efficiency it boasts. Looks great!

Reactions: Innokin_Paul

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    a. I would most likely pick the black although the grey is nice too.

b. I would most likely try this with a pomegranate pudding that I mix myself. I have used it on other devices that I've reviewed and know it well enough that I can tell how good of flavor the tank is producing.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    a) My favorite color is definitely black, but the army green looks rather interesting too..

b) I've been stuck on a blackberry jam ejuice (Crackberry by Heathers Heavenly Vapes) But I'm thinking this set up would go well with custard so I'd probably give Taruto a try..

@Brewdawg1181 @bigbob2322 @Eskie @sonicbomb

Reactions: sonicbomb

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    a) What is your favourite Plexar Color? (Black, White and Grey or Army Green.)

My favourite colour is Army Green :)

b) Which delicious eliquid would you like to vape with the Plex tank and Plex3D Coils?

My own DIY Reverend Custard...yum :)

2) We would appreciate it if you could please let more people on ECF know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you!

@tailland @Letitia @stols001 @DeloresRose @madstabber @AngeNZ

• Agree
    Reactions: DeloresRose

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio

1)
    Post in this thread and let us know the answer to these two very important questions:

a)
    What is your favourite Plexar Color? (Black, White and Grey or Army Green.)

Army green, Love Love Love!

Diy peanut butter pie!

2) We would appreciate it if you could please let more people on ECF know about this giveaway

@stols001 @Tralfaz @Old Greybeard @NolaMel

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    a) What is your favourite Plexar Color? (Black, White and Grey or Army Green.)
    I think I have to have the black!
    I am totally into Prohibition and love Sin Tax!
    @AngeNZ @Skeebo @jazzvaper @NotSoMini @AnthonyB @NolaMel

Reactions: Skeebo
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread