Innokin Giveaway #9 – Celebrating the UL8139 Certification of the Kroma-A & Zenith!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
Hi Everyone! From all of us at Innokin, we hope that you are having a wonderful Holiday season and we’re very happy to announce the Innokin – ECF Giveaway #9!

Innokin is very proud to announce that the Innokin Kroma-A and Zenith kit is the first variable wattage electronic cigarette certified with the UL Labs 8139 standard for top quality manufacturing and safety excellence. UL is the world leader in setting manufacturing and safety standards and the UL8139 certification is the first international standard for electronic cigarettes and vaporizers.

cwVFDfQ.png

We’re celebrating the success of the Kroma-A and Zenith UL8139 certification by giving away two Kroma-A and Zenith kits to the ECF-Innokin community! Enter today for your chance to win!

How to Enter:
1)
Post in the thread and let us know:
a) “How important is vaporizer battery safety and the UL8139 Certification to you?
Please post your opinion on a scale of 1 – 10.
(10 being very important – 1 being not important).
b) Will you be more likely to vape or recommend a UL8139 certified vaporizer?”

2)
Optional: Do you have any recommendations about promoting the Kroma-A & Zenith UL8139 certification? Any feedback or ideas are always welcome!

3)
We would appreciate it if you could please let more people know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you!

If you aren’t a member yet, then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look and sign up to help!

Giveaway Rules:
• You must be 18 years or older to enter.
• Global giveaway- anyone can win. (However, due to local regulations and/or logistics issues, we may not able to send you the prize. We will then discuss solution on a case by case basis.)
• Only one post per person. Multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning.
• Winners will be announced here on ECF before Friday, January 4th, 2019. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway.
If you can invite a friend to join the ECF-Innokin forum and participate in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not a requirement to enter and win. If more people join these giveaways then we can run more of them and giveaway more great prizes.
*American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. In order to keep things legal, the FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible. Rest assured the cost is low and you'll love this kit.

• Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end on Friday January 4th, 2019 and the winner will be contact directly and announced along with the next giveaway.

Make sure and check back every week for your chance to win a great Innokin vaporizer kit!

As always, please leave us any feedback you have in the Innokin forum- we appreciate it very much! If you have any questions about the Kroma, Endura T18.II, D.V. EQ, Proton, Innokin, or this giveaway please feel free to ask!
Thank you! Good luck and we hope you are having a wonderful Holiday Season 2018!! :rickroll:

:D :) :laugh: :thumbs: :laugh: :) :cool:

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
1) Post in the thread and let us know:
a) “How important is vaporizer battery safety and the UL8139 Certification to you?
Please post your opinion on a scale of 1 – 10. Safety - 10, UL - 8
b) Will you be more likely to vape or recommend a UL8139 certified vaporizer?” Yes

2)
Optional: Do you have any recommendations about promoting the Kroma-A & Zenith UL8139 certification? Any feedback or ideas are always welcome! I'm sure you're already doing it - make it prominent in all printed and electronic media. See if Mooch will give you a thumbs up.

3)
We would appreciate it if you could please let more people know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you! @AngeNZ , @Bigbob, @Foggy Road, @PatVapes, @Opinionated

• Love
Reactions: Opinionated

KC0YNU

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
McPherson, Kansas
How to Enter:
1)
Post in the thread and let us know:

The certification will make it easier to convince non vapers about the safety of the device.

2)
Optional: Do you have any recommendations about promoting the Kroma-A & Zenith UL8139 certification? Any feedback or ideas are always welcome!

The Kroma-A is a proven safer alternative to smoking and the UL certification PROVES it!

Thank You Innokin for the GREAT products and giveaways.

@stols001 @Letitia @jdy @Hightech Redneck @Katdarling @FranC

Reactions: jdy

LewisW295

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
South Glamorgan, Wales
Battery safety is a 10 for me. I hold my face, teeth and hands in high regard and try not to push my batteries hard at all.

In regards to marketing, it is a secondary point. Promote the kit and its primary features first, then the certification and then the giblets. Those who don't care will ignore it but those who do will take it as a great USP.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
a) Battery safety is important, I'd rate it 10 -- however, I'd probably rate UL certification somewhat less as I am not familiar with what, exactly, UL8139 covers and how the rating is determined.

b) For internal battery mods, UL certification could certainly count in favor over similar non-certified mods.

2. No practical advise for marketing/promotion beyond supplying educational material/documentation on what UL8139 covers and how it relates to device and battery safety. Info pages on your website.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    1. a) “How important is vaporizer battery safety and the UL8139 Certification to you?

10 - I like knowing the product I use is as safe as it can be

b) Will you be more likely to vape or recommend a UL8139 certified vaporizer?

Absolutely

2) Optional: Do you have any recommendations about promoting the Kroma-A & Zenith UL8139 certification?

This is the perfect kit for beginner vapers who mtl. I would target them and let them know this kit is also an extremely safe option

3) We would appreciate it if you could please let more people know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum

@bigbob2322 @KC0YNU @NolaMel

• Love
    Reactions: bigbob2322

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    1) Post in the thread and let us know:

Yes

2)

3)
    We would appreciate it if you could please let more people know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you!
    @Possum64 ,@NolaMel , @whodat2112 , @stols001 , @AngeNZ , @Eskie , @DPLongo22

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    1a) “How important is vaporizer battery safety and the UL8139 Certification to you?

battery safety = 10
    UL certification = 8

I'm just not willing to sacrifice functionality for safety. There is such a thing as going overboard, but so long as functionality stays I'm all for it!

Provided the mod has good functionality yes.

2) Optional: Do you have any recommendations about promoting the Kroma-A & Zenith UL8139 certification? Any feedback or ideas are always welcome!

I think contests like this, Facebook and social media campaigns, write-ups on functionality by users will all help get the word out.

If it's an awesome mod but has the UL certification it'll sell itself, it's a matter of getting reviews out there.

I'm excited to try it and see how it vapes!

3)

@Chajo @Radar2013 @Uranus On Fire @AshF83 @Baditude @vapdivrr @liblue1 @rosesense @Anise @pateralus9 @Uncle

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    “How important is vaporizer battery safety and the UL8139 Certification to you?

Battery safety = 10.
    UL certification, insofar as it guarantees a certain level of safety = 10

Will you be more likely to vape or recommend a UL8139 certified vaporizer?”

If the person receiving the recommendation was nervous about vaping, then the answer is yes. On the other hand, I would recommend the Kroma-A kit regardless. It was my first, and it was easy-peasy to start using it, so I could attest to its virtues based on my own experiences with it.

Perhaps include in the ad copy a statement about the vital importance of battery safety that explains how UL8139 certification is a marker that the manufacturer is dedicated to it.

@John Webbink, @BigHead72, @Chajo

Reactions: Chajo

mac63

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 1, 2014
    10 for safety and maybe an 8 on the cert (too many of those are made up and don't really mean anything)

Probably not for reason stated above. Plus, only a few random pieces are tested and the faulty ones can slip through.

tailland

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 11, 2018
    Germany
    1) a) “How important is vaporizer battery safety and the UL8139 Certification to you?

Battery Safety - 9/10
    UL8139 - 6/10

Only when certfication becomes meaningful as a standard practice.

2) Optional: Do you have any recommendations about promoting the Kroma-A & Zenith UL8139 certification? Any feedback or ideas are always welcome!
    Like DIN-certifications, e-cig specific certifications will stand and fall...

(a) with the seriousness with which manufacturers treat the topic of safety, and strive to create industry wide standards.

(b) with making certifications and safety standards a priority in marketing. then customers will pay start paying attention.

3) We would appreciate it if you could please let more people know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you!
    @PatVapes @CosmicTruth @Mooch @proax9 @Nikhforos @charlie1465

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread