The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Innokin Giveaway #9 – Celebrating the UL8139 Certification of the Kroma-A & Zenith!

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Innokin_Paul, Dec 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Uranus On Fire

Uranus On Fire Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2018
    1) Post in the thread and let us know:
    a) “How important is vaporizer battery safety and the UL8139 Certification to you?
    Please post your opinion on a scale of 1 – 10.
    (10 being very important – 1 being not important).
    10 safety is really important

b) Will you be more likely to vape or recommend a UL8139 certified vaporizer?”
    Indeed
    2)
    Optional: Do you have any recommendations about promoting the Kroma-A & Zenith UL8139 certification? Any feedback or ideas are always welcome!
    Nope
    3)
    We would appreciate it if you could please let more people know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you!
    Shared via G+

2. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

a) “How important is vaporizer battery safety and the UL8139 Certification to you?

Yes I would have to say 10 for battery safety..... I am very leery about putting something that's not been tested up to my face.......
    The certification ... well we never know how reliable those are....

I would only recommend something that I like and have tested myself.... so not really...

3. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    Please post your opinion on a scale of 1 – 10 10 being very important – 1 being not important). Definitely a 10. Nothing can be more important than battery safety.
    b) Will you be more likely to vape or recommend a UL8139 certified vaporizer?” Yes I certainly would. Especially to a new vaper who doesn't understand how important safety really is in vaping.

4. keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    1) Post in the thread and let us know:

Battery safety overall is very important to me...I'd say 9-10. The UL Certification?....meh. I mean, it's nice to have and it's a good tag, but it doesn't say much about the products overall quality. The Innokin name means more to me than a UL Certification. I've seen some UL certifications on some really crummy products. Company reputation has a MUCH higher value, imho.

b)
    Will you be more likely to vape or recommend a UL8139 certified vaporizer?”

Based solely on the certification? Nope....see above :D Based on experience with a product or very familiar with the company....yep ;)

5. Ablonz

Ablonz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

@Innokin_Paul
    Thank you for the opportunity to win such device!!!
    How to Enter:
    1)
    Post in the thread and let us know:
    a) “How important is vaporizer battery safety and the UL8139 Certification to you? Battery Safety = 10 / UL8139 = 8
    Yes as it would be helpful to have new starters use such a device to help out with safety.
    2)
    Optional: Do you have any recommendations about promoting the Kroma-A & Zenith UL8139 certification? Any feedback or ideas are always welcome!
    Word of mouth definitely helps out!
    3)
    We would appreciate it if you could please let more people know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you! @classwife @AXIOM_1 @Chajo

If you aren’t a member yet, then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look and sign up to help!

6. AXIOM_1

AXIOM_1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 6, 2015
    my own mind

10 -- battery safety is of the utmost importance. It does no good for a person to get injured from a battery as it hurts not only the Company that produces the battery but it also hurts the Company that produces the mod, and it hurts the vaping community in general as it casts a dark shadow upon vaping...

absolutely!

no, other than in this forum and by word of mouth …. I love the Kroma-A and Zenith tank from what I have researched.

7. Llamasquito

Llamasquito Senior Member

Aug 31, 2018
    How to Enter:
    1)

Safety is always important, 10.
    Of course especially for new vapers.

2)
    New vapers are going to appreciate the certification for sure, so id say best bet is to target ppl looking to quit smoking.

8. rosesense

rosesense ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    South GA

Yes, if it is shown that the rating really means better safety

2)

The Kroma A is already the number one kit that I see recommended for new vapers. Adding certification to the ads/website plus word of mouth should get the message out.

9. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hunterwasser
    1)
    a) 10 and 8
    b) Yes

10. sonicbomb

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hunterwasser
    2)
    Post it on an internet forum competition

11. sonicbomb

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hunterwasser
  12. Lalli

Lalli Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2018
    -10 for me

b) Will you be more likely to vape or recommend a UL8139 certified vaporizer?
    -Yes I would

13. westhc

westhc Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

How to Enter:
    1)
    Please post your opinion on a scale of 1 – 10. 10 battery safety is most important.
    Somewhat - UL8139 - The standard does not evaluate the performance of e-cigarettes with removable battery cells. I use mods with a replaceable battery but the certified all in one is a selling point.

14. Dieseler

Dieseler ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    1a. 10
    b. yes

2. Optional: Do you have any recommendations about promoting the Kroma-A & Zenith UL8139 certification? Any feedback or ideas are always welcome!
    Yes - Feedback
    a rebuild-able head for the Zenith tank would be great as an optional head and most likely a wider audience appeal .

15. the_selector

the_selector Super Member

Sep 24, 2018

This is not the main criterion of choice, but it is important. I mean, in addition to a reliable battery, the device must have other advantages. So 7.

Yes if it will be good enouth )

2)

The main recommendation for any manufacturer is to maintain feedbacks from customers, provide them with technical support and correct the identified defects.

@dunskoy

16. jdy

jdy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

10 - VERY Important, we hold these nearly constantly the last thing we want is it to explode!

Having certification does add to the confidence of the product.

17. Eduard Sorokin

Eduard Sorokin Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2018
    Fifty on fifty
    @Aleksandr I. @Alex Norg @bigbob2322

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  18. VStorm

VStorm Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2017
  19. Amit Dilip Gole

Amit Dilip Gole Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2017
    India
    The battery safety is a totally must for me and imo to everyone.. no one wants anyone to get injured due to faulty batteries.. I would rate Battery safety importance as 10 the most important factor!

Certifications of a device gives it credibility and I would love to promote those products.

20. Alex Norg

Alex Norg Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2017
    Yes
    @Ed Taiga @Vitalis @Partizanga @Boris bmp @Aleksandr I.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.