Innokin Giveaway #9 – Celebrating the UL8139 Certification of the Kroma-A & Zenith!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uranus On Fire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2018
1) Post in the thread and let us know:
a) “How important is vaporizer battery safety and the UL8139 Certification to you?
Please post your opinion on a scale of 1 – 10.
(10 being very important – 1 being not important).
10 safety is really important

b) Will you be more likely to vape or recommend a UL8139 certified vaporizer?”
Indeed
2)
Optional: Do you have any recommendations about promoting the Kroma-A & Zenith UL8139 certification? Any feedback or ideas are always welcome!
Nope
3)
We would appreciate it if you could please let more people know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you!
Shared via G+

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
a) “How important is vaporizer battery safety and the UL8139 Certification to you?

Yes I would have to say 10 for battery safety..... I am very leery about putting something that's not been tested up to my face.......
The certification ... well we never know how reliable those are....

I would only recommend something that I like and have tested myself.... so not really...

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Please post your opinion on a scale of 1 – 10 10 being very important – 1 being not important). Definitely a 10. Nothing can be more important than battery safety.
b) Will you be more likely to vape or recommend a UL8139 certified vaporizer?” Yes I certainly would. Especially to a new vaper who doesn't understand how important safety really is in vaping.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011

Battery safety overall is very important to me...I'd say 9-10. The UL Certification?....meh. I mean, it's nice to have and it's a good tag, but it doesn't say much about the products overall quality. The Innokin name means more to me than a UL Certification. I've seen some UL certifications on some really crummy products. Company reputation has a MUCH higher value, imho.

b)
Will you be more likely to vape or recommend a UL8139 certified vaporizer?”

Based solely on the certification? Nope....see above :D Based on experience with a product or very familiar with the company....yep ;)

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
@Innokin_Paul
Thank you for the opportunity to win such device!!!
How to Enter:
1)
Post in the thread and let us know:
a) “How important is vaporizer battery safety and the UL8139 Certification to you? Battery Safety = 10 / UL8139 = 8
Yes as it would be helpful to have new starters use such a device to help out with safety.
2)
Optional: Do you have any recommendations about promoting the Kroma-A & Zenith UL8139 certification? Any feedback or ideas are always welcome!
Word of mouth definitely helps out!
3)
We would appreciate it if you could please let more people know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you! @classwife @AXIOM_1 @Chajo

If you aren’t a member yet, then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look and sign up to help!

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    @Innokin_Paul
    a) “How important is vaporizer battery safety and the UL8139 Certification to you? Battery Safety = 10 / UL8139 = 8

10 -- battery safety is of the utmost importance. It does no good for a person to get injured from a battery as it hurts not only the Company that produces the battery but it also hurts the Company that produces the mod, and it hurts the vaping community in general as it casts a dark shadow upon vaping...

@Innokin_Paul

absolutely!

@Innokin_Paul

2)

no, other than in this forum and by word of mouth …. I love the Kroma-A and Zenith tank from what I have researched.

Llamasquito

Aug 31, 2018
    How to Enter:
    1)

Safety is always important, 10.
    Of course especially for new vapers.

2)
    New vapers are going to appreciate the certification for sure, so id say best bet is to target ppl looking to quit smoking.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

Yes, if it is shown that the rating really means better safety

2)

The Kroma A is already the number one kit that I see recommended for new vapers. Adding certification to the ads/website plus word of mouth should get the message out.

westhc

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 13, 2013
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
    How to Enter:
    1)
    Please post your opinion on a scale of 1 – 10. 10 battery safety is most important.
    Somewhat - UL8139 - The standard does not evaluate the performance of e-cigarettes with removable battery cells. I use mods with a replaceable battery but the certified all in one is a selling point.

the_selector

ECF Veteran
    Sep 24, 2018

This is not the main criterion of choice, but it is important. I mean, in addition to a reliable battery, the device must have other advantages. So 7.

Yes if it will be good enouth )

2)

The main recommendation for any manufacturer is to maintain feedbacks from customers, provide them with technical support and correct the identified defects.

@dunskoy

jdy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member

10 - VERY Important, we hold these nearly constantly the last thing we want is it to explode!

Having certification does add to the confidence of the product.

Eduard Sorokin

ECF Veteran
    Oct 6, 2018
    Fifty on fifty
    3) We would appreciate it if you could please let more people know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you!
    @Aleksandr I. @Alex Norg @bigbob2322

VStorm

ECF Veteran
    Dec 21, 2017

Alex Norg

ECF Veteran
    Nov 7, 2017
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread