Innokin Giveaway! Coolfire Z50 & Ares 2 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    And we're back, with another hot giveaway courtesy of our friends at innokin!

This time 10 Coolfire Z50 / Ares 2 Kits are up to win, this will run until May 31st, and once again it's an ECF exclusive.

This time, simply tell us your favorite all time vape kit / setup.

I know you have a serious collection between you, but this time we just want to know which vape rules them all?

INNOKIN MAY GIVEAWAY POSTER ON ECF.jpg

Last edited:

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
    Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Well - Don't know if this is good or bad, especially since there are actually 2 "All Time Vape Kits" that I have been using most of the time all day long since I became a full time vapor a little over a year ago (14 Months full time - 9 Years a dual user). . . AND - They are from INNOKIN too . . . The 1st is the Endura's w/Prism Tank and a Cool FIre IV w/ Zenith Tank . . . What I find very interesting is that - IMHO - Both of "My" All Time Favorite Kits" have become/produced the new "COOL FIRE Z50" . . . :thumbs:

(BTW: Actually just posted about this a couple of minutes ago here: Innokin Coolfire Z50-The Perfect Fit )

Just Sayin' . . . :facepalm:

Last edited:

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    It's really hard to say what my all-time favorite is but I really enjoy the Tesla Nano 120w mod with the Serpent SMM rta. It's hard to pick just one because I also like to squonk and I like to use mods that are unregulated as well so I kind of have a favorite for each different category. But the Tesla with the Serpent is a really nice combo for me.

Rob B.

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2019
    goodbye
    Thanks again Neil!

It's tough to pick out just one out of the many. Can I have two top favorites tied for first place? Well, if I have to choose, it would be my Kennedy Vindicator 21 with the Goon 1.5. But the other topper is the Geekvape Nova with the Zeus Dual RTA.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread