Innokin Giveaway! Coolfire Z50 & Ares 2 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaPorrini

Dec 19, 2018
First off, I just want to say Thank You for this Amazing Giveaway Opportunity ... Now, I have a couple of Vapes that I Really Enjoy, I have a Fave for MTL and a Fave for my DL Vaping!! So, I'm going to have to go with my Innokin Endura T18 ll for my Salt Nic. (MTL) and my Gold Voopoo Drag with my Gold Wotofo Profile 1.5 RDA for my Freebase Liquid (DL)

Reactions: Winci

Itkin Robb J.

Jun 9, 2018
And we're back, with another hot giveaway courtesy of our friends at Innokin!

This time 10 Coolfire Z50 / Ares 2 Kits are up to win, this will run until May 31st, and once again it's an ECF exclusive.

This time, simply tell us your favorite all time vape kit / setup.

I know you have a serious collection between you, but this time we just want to know which vape rules them all?

View attachment 885377
Dotmod AIO.

birdofparadise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
And we're back, with another hot giveaway courtesy of our friends at Innokin!

This time 10 Coolfire Z50 / Ares 2 Kits are up to win, this will run until May 31st, and once again it's an ECF exclusive.

This time, simply tell us your favorite all time vape kit / setup.

I know you have a serious collection between you, but this time we just want to know which vape rules them all?

View attachment 885377
My all time favorite is the Innokin MVP 5 kit, it has a long lasting battery, it comes with the ability to charge my cell phone, it has a flashlight and my favorite feature: it’s waterproof; it’s the only mod I take into my hot tub with ease of mind that if I were to drop it into the water, it would still keep working.

Reactions: Winci
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread