Innokin Giveaway! Coolfire Z50 & Ares 2 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
My fav is any of my Asmodus Minikens with a steam crave Aromamizer topping it.
I will always have love for the Vamo with a Taifun because that kept me off cigs for the first year (and what I learned to build on)
Thanks for the contest!

djburno2000

Apr 6, 2013
Oklahoma
My favourite... wow.. tough. I like quite a few but I'll go with my daily combo: Eleaf iPower 80W, it's basic simple, battery last me all day and I like how it fits in my hand AND the Aspire Atlantis (with tank extension)

I have tried many tanks for my ADV liquid (BlueDot Fruitrus, nice grapefruit vape, not sweet) but I can't seem to find one that would replace it. I tried the Falcon King, the Odan, a few SMOK (TF, Baby Beast, Big Beast), SKRR, a bunch of tanks from Vaporesso (came with the Tarot mini, nano mods), Joyetech Espion etc.. even the Vandy Vape Pulse X.
But none have matched the vape I get from my Atlantis and the "autonomy". The mesh coils are nice but they go through liquid way too fast, same for the Pulse (I was like yeah 7ml should last me all day.. wrong 5h tops and with only 1 coil). I vape 0.5ohm coils at 30W.

My quest for a tank that would provide the same quality of vape and enough capacity to last me all day continue. I'd love to get a top fill though. Plus the base of my Atlantis is like 5 years old now and it doesn't leak but kinda "sweats" liquid sometimes and finding a new Atlantis is not easy (nor cheap)

On a side note if anyone has any suggestion, I'll gladly welcome them

Thanks for the chance as always.

Daniel Ted Harrell

Oct 27, 2016
And we're back, with another hot giveaway courtesy of our friends at Innokin!

This time 10 Coolfire Z50 / Ares 2 Kits are up to win, this will run until May 31st, and once again it's an ECF exclusive.

This time, simply tell us your favorite all time vape kit / setup.

I know you have a serious collection between you, but this time we just want to know which vape rules them all?

View attachment 885377

Nostalgia makes the Original Snow Wolf 200w box mod with the Aspire Atlantis tank set up my all time favorite. It was my very first set up and lasted me for so long I remember going back to it time and time again no matter what new devices I got.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
So far, my all-time is this. I LOVE compact mods. To be honest, I'd always preferred your Coolfire Mini or Pebble over the Nugget, but could never find mod only at a decent price.
upload_2020-5-15_11-35-41.png

djezewski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Wayland, New York, United States
I have been using my original coolfire with a protank 2. It would be nice to win an upgrade.

And we're back, with another hot giveaway courtesy of our friends at Innokin!

This time 10 Coolfire Z50 / Ares 2 Kits are up to win, this will run until May 31st, and once again it's an ECF exclusive.

This time, simply tell us your favorite all time vape kit / setup.

I know you have a serious collection between you, but this time we just want to know which vape rules them all?

View attachment 885377

Reactions: Winci
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread