The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Innokin Giveaway! Coolfire Z50 & Ares 2 Kits up for grabs!

Discussion in 'ECF Competitions and Broadcasts' started by low_tar_neil, May 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dsconnell

dsconnell Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2013
    Salem, OR
    For seven plus years it's been my gold zen coat Provari and a Aspire Nautilus

2. chanelvaps

chanelvaps ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    My fav is any of my Asmodus Minikens with a Steam Crave Aromamizer topping it.
    I will always have love for the Vamo with a Taifun because that kept me off cigs for the first year (and what I learned to build on)
    Thanks for the contest!

• Like Like x 3
  3. kushka

kushka Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2010
    Marietta, GA
    An iTaste-VV 3 Nature Edition - A truly beautiful little e-cig

• Like Like x 1
  4. djburno2000

djburno2000 Full Member

Apr 6, 2013
    Oklahoma
    My favourite... wow.. tough. I like quite a few but I'll go with my daily combo: Eleaf iPower 80W, it's basic simple, battery last me all day and I like how it fits in my hand AND the Aspire Atlantis (with tank extension)

I have tried many tanks for my ADV liquid (BlueDot Fruitrus, nice grapefruit vape, not sweet) but I can't seem to find one that would replace it. I tried the Falcon King, the Odan, a few SMOK (TF, Baby Beast, Big Beast), SKRR, a bunch of tanks from Vaporesso (came with the Tarot mini, nano mods), Joyetech Espion etc.. even the Vandy Vape Pulse X.
    But none have matched the vape I get from my Atlantis and the "autonomy". The mesh coils are nice but they go through liquid way too fast, same for the Pulse (I was like yeah 7ml should last me all day.. wrong 5h tops and with only 1 coil). I vape 0.5ohm coils at 30W.

My quest for a tank that would provide the same quality of vape and enough capacity to last me all day continue. I'd love to get a top fill though. Plus the base of my Atlantis is like 5 years old now and it doesn't leak but kinda "sweats" liquid sometimes and finding a new Atlantis is not easy (nor cheap)

On a side note if anyone has any suggestion, I'll gladly welcome them

Thanks for the chance as always.

5. Koolkiz

Koolkiz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    Favorite and most used: Solo with nautilus tank.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Archane

Archane Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2016
    I guess my favorite is the one i use the most when im out and about which is my innokin t18, the battery is over a year old and still going strong.

7. mstave

mstave Full Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Baltimore, MD
    For MTL - MVP5 + Ares tank, for DL - Triade DNA250c + Taifun GT4 steamtuner kit

• Like Like x 1
  8. lwyatt100

lwyatt100 Full Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    I have been using the Kangertech Mini tank with Ni200 coils for several years now. Currently it's sitting on a GeekVape Aegis 100W mod. I've tried other tanks, but I can't see to find one that I like as much.

9. Daniel Ted Harrell

Daniel Ted Harrell New Member

Oct 27, 2016
    Nostalgia makes the Original Snow Wolf 200w box mod with the Aspire Atlantis tank set up my all time favorite. It was my very first set up and lasted me for so long I remember going back to it time and time again no matter what new devices I got.

10. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    So far, my all-time is this. I LOVE compact mods. To be honest, I'd always preferred your Coolfire Mini or Pebble over the Nugget, but could never find mod only at a decent price.
    upload_2020-5-15_11-35-41.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  11. SP013

SP013 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    kroma r with ammit mtl rta and Vaporesso gen with zeus x mesh.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  12. xena222

xena222 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2014
    PA
    My favorite is my proton with my aquamaster rta...second place is my rpm40

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Vapah

Vapah Super Member ECF Veteran

I'll have to go with my daily vape. The vandyvape swell kit. It's perfect. No leaking and the coil lasts forever.

14. jonsilverhammer

jonsilverhammer Full Member

Apr 29, 2012
    Troy Alabama
    Honestly I have had many over the years. If I had to pick one or two it would have to be my Reo Grande Squonk and my Manhattan with an RDA.

15. ZuberVape8

ZuberVape8 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2020
    My 3 configurations for today are Lost Vape Paranormal DNA75C power supply. Alternating atomizers: Wotofo elder dragon, Vandy Vape Pyro v3 and Zlide for MTL.

• Like Like x 1
  16. melissafara

melissafara Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2010
    Nisswa, MN
    Having to choose one is hard!
    But I guess the one I use the most is my VTX colorful mod with a single coil Ammit on the top.

17. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    What I've had for years, Pico 75; currently topped with a Berserker Mini MTL.

• Like Like x 1
  18. hottls

hottls Full Member Verified Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Irvine, CA
    Aegis Mini + OBS Nano. Small, durable, big flavor and clouds, no leaking. What's not to like? ;)

19. djezewski

djezewski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have been using my original coolfire with a protank 2. It would be nice to win an upgrade.

• Like Like x 1
  20. masrock

masrock Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2018
    Romny
    Vaporesso target mini

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.