Innokin Giveaway! Coolfire Z50 & Ares 2 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandie Moore

Apr 15, 2020
My favorite set up of ALL time is probably the first set up that I ever had. It was the Tiffany Blue Asmodus Minikin with a Tiffany Blue Playboy Subohm tank. Not only was it absolutely beautiful, but it was comfortable in my hand, smooth flavorful hits. The best! I’ve been trying to find another one just like it. Back in 2013, asmodus used to sell the full kit

Imme

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
St. Petersburg, Fl. USA
My favorite is the P2.5 Provari by ProVape and the two I have still work great! My next favorite is Kangertech Xbox Mini because it's still working after all this time! (but they don't make it anymore). So, my next favorite is the, Aiges mini by Geek vape because no matter how many times I drop or abuse it, it keeps on working. Unfortunately my Innokin ZBiip stopped working soon after when I dropped it. And the EQ also stopped working when I dropped it in the kitchen sink! lol.

Conductor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2017
Hm… There is no ‘favorite all time vape kit / setup’ for me.
The process is dynamic and at different times there are different favorites.
Recently, I’ve been migrating to genesis tanks and reducing the number of tanks with cotton wicks.
Btw, one of the four cotton tanks left in my use is Innokin Ares. I don't plan to part him.

upload_2020-5-16_0-19-17.png

Reactions: Winci

Ska ka

Aug 13, 2017
My all time favorite is a combination of the SMOK GX350 using any Twisted Messes drippers. Why SMOK? Two reasons; it's a quad 18650 battery mod, and I like the way the battery door is closed. I had 2 WISMEC mods. One was a quad, the other was a trip. The quad batters door spring latched. It lasted 3 months. However, the first 2 GX300s broke in the 1st week. At the same time the GX300 broke, my DNA200 started chewing batteries. WISMEC refused to repaiy the mods or sell me the parts. Twisted Messes allows builds from . 07 to whatever I want. I am a simple man. I just do 2 coils at 8 wraps using Kanthal 20 gauge at . 17x ohms. And I vape at 62w. Whatever juice I put in tastes excellent. I have a ton of mods, drippers and tanks. But those so far are the best I've seen. I haven't tried Innoken yet. Nobody has any Innoken product to sample.

b mitchell

May 7, 2020
NZ
And we're back, with another hot giveaway courtesy of our friends at Innokin!

This time 10 Coolfire Z50 / Ares 2 Kits are up to win, this will run until May 31st, and once again it's an ECF exclusive.

This time, simply tell us your favorite all time vape kit / setup.

I know you have a serious collection between you, but this time we just want to know which vape rules them all?

View attachment 885377
best ive had so far - only an opinion, not a review xD- is smok tfv12 prince sub ohm 8ml & vaporesso gen mod. well priced and a little class. pow

all_in_ashes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
So Cal
I would have to go with the setup I've used the longest and that's the Joyetech Cuboid 150+Freemax Mesh Pro. I just haven't had the money for new equipment, just supplies, and this rig keeps me going. I'm too lazy to build nowadays and the Freemax coils are a good mix of flavor and longevity.

Thank you for the opportunity to try and win a prize!

Adrob

Apr 22, 2014
Vicksburg, MS, USA
And we're back, with another hot giveaway courtesy of our friends at Innokin!

This time 10 Coolfire Z50 / Ares 2 Kits are up to win, this will run until May 31st, and once again it's an ECF exclusive.

This time, simply tell us your favorite all time vape kit / setup.

I know you have a serious collection between you, but this time we just want to know which vape rules them all?

View attachment 885377
My favorite setup so far is simple: A Kangertech EGO 1600mah VV battery paired with an Aspire Clearomizer. I have a Clouper Mini box mod, but I've found it a bit awkward to carry and a little too complex to operate. I'm a fan of simplicity, and my EGO setup is both easy to use and easy to carry.
That said, I'm always open to change my mind, and I'd love to find a box that provides more flavor, but is not too complex for my simple mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread