Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Hello and welcome back for today's review of the new GOZEE Kit that was sent to me from Innokin for the purpose of my review. The GOZEE device is a very simple wattage only device that houses a 2100mAh internal battery and has adjustable wattage and has a 60w maximum power output. Although it's a simple device it's not a barebones one and has some nice features to it. Included with the device is the GOZEE+ tank and 2 coils of which one is a MTL 0.8Ω round wire Z-Coil and the other is a DL/RDL 0.3Ω mesh Z-Coil, all coils in the Z-Coil platform are compatible with the GOZEE+ tank. Now that you have a overview of this kit lets get started.

Gozee-Kit-11.jpg

COLOR CHOICES

Gozee-Kit-2.jpg

COLOR MATCHING GOZEE TANK

Gozee-Kit-17.jpg

TOP FILL WITH SLIDING TOP CAP

Gozee-Kit-19.jpg

COMPATIBLE WITH ENTIRE Z-COIL PLATFORM

Gozee-Kit-18.jpg

VERY COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT

Gozee-Kit-12.jpg

EASY OPERATION WITH SIMLIFIED CHIPSET

Gozee-Kit-15.jpg

CLEAR COAT DEVICE FINISH

Gozee-Kit-13.jpg

2A TYPE-C USB FAST CHARGING

Gozee-Kit-16.jpg

2100mAh INTERNAL BATTERY

Gozee-Kit-14.jpg

SPECIFICATIONS

* Size: 35.73 * 27.02 * 119.45mm

* Internal Battery: 2100mAh

* Minimum / Maximum Wattage: 6 - 60W

* Minimum / Maximum Voltage: 1.0 - 7.5V

* Temperature Control: No

* Cut-Off Time: 3-18s Adjustable

* Thread: 510

* Max Output Current: 17.5A

* Resistance Range: 0.2 - 3.5 ohm

* Body Material: PC & ABS

* Thread Material: Stainless Steel

* Connection Type: Spring Loaded

* Charging Current: 2A

FEATURES

* 2100mAh Integrated Battery

* Max 60W Output

* PC and ABS Material

* Lightweight and Compact Design

* VW/Power Mode

* MTL and RDL Vaping

* 510 Thread

* 3.5ml E-juice Capacity

* Compatible With All Zenith / Z Coils

* 24mm GO Z+ Tank

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

Opening the parcel shipping envelope revealed the 2 GOZEE Kits in the biodegradable cardboard boxes that INNOKIN is known for, all component pieces are also in paper pouches. It's nice knowing Innokin is looking out for the future of our planet.

Included in each kit is the GOZEE Device, GOZEE+ Tank, 0.3Ω Coil, 0.8Ω Coil pre-installed in the tank, Charge Cord, 2nd Drip Tip - ( RDL ), Safety booklet, and a GOZEE Quick Guide User Manual.

Right off the bat the GOZEE name on the device looks to be 3 dimensional under the clear coat double injection finish, I knew that it was supposed to be light weight but I never dreamed a Mod and Tank combo of this size could be a featherweight but it is.

Talk about matchy-matchy both tanks are a perfect match of color to the device and with a nice clear tank as well so juice viewing is a breeze in any lighting.

20220611_082942.jpg

After pulling out the pre-installed coils from each tank it was time to give the tanks a long soak in very warm soapy water to rinse off any residual traces of machine oil during production of these tanks. Once dried I primed each coil with a few drops off juice and reinserted them into the tanks, the coils are your standard push and pull but they have flat spots that need to line up with the raised flat spots on the tank during installation, when coil's are lined up and fully seated in the tank fill her up. I really like how far Innokin went with color matching, even the fire and adjustment buttons color match the Mods color.

20220612_061440.jpg

The nice thing with the GOZEE+ Tank is that when filling you don't have to take off the top cap because it slides open for easy filling of juice, inside the fill port is a thin silicone membrane with a slit that opens when a bottle tip is applied to it and reseals when it's removed preventing any juice from spilling if the top cap unintentionally opened in a pocket.

20220611_165336.jpg

I decided to reinstall the 0.8Ω round wire coil with a mesh screen on top to prevent any spit back from happening in the Pink tank and use the 0.3Ω mesh coil in the Green tank.

20220611_134259.jpg

20220611_134440.jpg

Upon going to fill each tank I ran into a problem, I was using a 100ml bottle of juice and because of that, the bottle tip would not insert fully into the fill port membrane with the drip tip attached, once the drip tip was removed filling was a breeze. In the picture below you can see the edge of the bottle top a quarter of the way over where the drip tip should be.

20220611_165133.jpg

I think everyone's airflow preference should be covered using the GOZEE+ Tank, it has a single airflow slot that when vaped wide open is a DL vape, closing it down from fully open begins to open the 4 individual airflow selection holes as well as closing the airflow slot, it can be vaped using the slot or the holes or the combination of both.

20220611_131718.jpg

20220612_071632.jpg

20220612_083153.jpg

Turning the attention the the GOZEE Device I can tell you that devices don't get any simpler or easier to operate and navigate the menu. If you choose to use a different atomizer 25mm is as far as you can go before overhang happens, the 510 spring loaded pin has very good travel leaving no gap between the mod and atomizer.

The wattage range is 6-60w and it has the round robin feature on the simple chipset. It takes about 8 seconds to scroll from 6 to 60w and scrolls in .5 increments. The display screen has some color features such as the lock/unlock symbol, battery bar and a thin blue outline. When unlocked the unlocked symbol is Green while it's Red when locked. All numbers and letters are White in color.

The battery bar also has color to it showing different colors depending on battery strength.

100-60% - ( GREEN ) 60- 20% - ( YELLOW ) - 20% And Under - ( RED )

EASY OPERATION AND MENU

* On/Off - 3 Quick Presses Of The Fire Button

* Using Adjustment Buttons - Press And Hold Either Adjustment Button For 2 Seconds Until Wattage Begins To Blink When Blinking You Can Adjust Wattage Using Either Button

* Lock/Unlock Wattage - Press The Fire And Down Buttons Simultaneously

* Clear The Puff Counter - Press And Hold The Fire And Up Buttons Simultaneously

* Vape/Screen Cutoff Time Adjustment - Press And Hold Both Adjustment Buttons Simultaneously

DISPLAY SCREEN LEGEND - Left To Right And Top To Bottom

Green GOZEE Locked - Pink GOZEE Unlocked

* Lock/Unlock Symbol

* Battery Bar

* Wattage

* Seconds Of Last Vape

* Ohms

* Puff Counter

* Volts

20220612_095207.jpg

PROS - GOZEE MOD

* Tank And Buttons Match The Color Of The Mod

* Featherweight

* Easy To Operate

* Simple Menu System

* Great As A Starter Kit

* Clear Coat Finish

* Bright And Vivid

* Looks 3 Dimensional

* Type-C

* Round Robin

* 2100mAh Internal Battery

CONS - GOZEE MOD

* Short Charge Cord

PROS - GOZEE+ TANK

* Good Flavor

* Uses Z-Coils

* Sliding Top Cap

* 2 Different Bore Sized Drip Tips Included

* Clear Tank

* 3.5 ML Capacity

* Multiple Airflow Choices

CONS - GOZEE+ TANK

* Drip Tip Must Be Removed When Filling With A 100ML Bottle

* Drip Tips Comes Off Very Easily ( LOOSE FIT )

FINAL IMPRESSIONS

I hope that I covered everything for you in this review and any or all your questions were answered, my personal impressions of this kit are good with only a couple of cons I had to deal with but they were small ones. As far as the GOZEE Mod I have no complaints except for the short charge cord, everything on the device works as it should.

As far as the GOZEE+ Tank goes I had a couple issues like the drip tip needing to be taken off in order to fill with a 100ml bottle, it's no big deal but the sliding top cap was supposed to eliminate removing something to fill the tank.

I think the opening for the drip tip needs to be tightened in because both supplied drip tips and all of my personal ones have a loose fit , none have fell off but they should fit tighter than they do.

On the 0.8Ω round wire coil I found a surprise plenty of warmth and a good throat hit, 16w proved to be my sweet spot with this coil and the flavor was pretty good.

I had some issues using the 0.3Ω mesh coil when I went past 37w I would get a intermittent dry hit, possibly a 80% VG mix was too much but at 32w which thankfully is my sweet spot for this coil I never get a dry hit, flavor is pretty good on this coil as well.

Overall I think Innokin hit their objective for the kit that makes a great starter kit or a kit not only for on the go but for daily use, remember it has a 2100 internal battery and maxes out at 60w.

The color matching of tank, mod, and buttons is a really nice look and the double injection clear coat finish really creates a great look.

I would like to thank Nicole and Innokin for sending the 2 GOZEE Kits to be reviewed.

THANK YOU BIGBOB2322

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread