Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Innokin-Gozee-60-W-Kit-1.jpg

Hi, today let's take a look at the innokin Gozee Kit. I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item in this Test. I hope that by the end of this reading you have understood this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

innokin Gozee Kit; Before starting let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:
    1️ Lightweight and compact weighs only 73g with excellent hand feel
    2️ Double injection finish with an attractive look
    3️ An internal 2100mAh battery for all day
    4️ Simplified chipset with adjustable power up to 60W
    5️ Super fast and super reliable 2A USB-C charging
    6️ The new GO Z + tank is compatible with all Z coils and offers a wide range of airflow settings, from MTL to RDL.
    7️ Sliding top fill
    8️ Available in 6 colors

Innokin-Gozee-60-W-Kit-2.jpg

► Innokin Gozee Kit; Packaging:
    Innokin with great merit and sensitivity towards the environment continues to use 100% recyclable materials for its packaging.
    Front the box presents; the picture of the Kit, the main features and the warnings on the use of nicotine.
    On the back they are listed; the packing list, scratch & check, Qr-Code and address of Shenzhen Innokin Technology Co., Ltd.

Innokin-Gozee-60-W-Kit-3.jpg

On the sides of the biodegradable box are shown; a partial image of the Kit and the instructions for use in the language of the country of destination.

Innokin-Gozee-60-W-Kit-4.jpg

► Innokin Gozee Kit; Packing List:
    • 1x GOZEE Box Mod
    • 1x GO Z + Tank
    • 1x Z Coil RDL 0.3Ω Range 30-40W
    • 1x Z Coil MTL 0.8Ω Range 14-17W (pre-installed)
    • 1x Spare Drip tip
    • 1x USB Type-C cable
    • 1x User Manual
    • 1x Instruction Booklet

Innokin-Gozee-60-W-Kit-5.jpg

► Innokin Gozee Kit; Parameters:
    • Material: PC & ABS, Stainless steel
    • Attack: 510
    • Dimensions (including the tank): 35.7x27x 119.5mm
    • Kit weight: 73g
    • Battery: 2100mAh internal
    • Wattage range: 6-60W
    • Voltage range: 1.0 - 7.5V
    • Resistance range: 0.2 - 3.5Ω
    • Tank capacity: 3.5ml

Innokin-Gozee-60-W-Kit-6.jpg

► Innokin Gozee Kit; Available colours:
    • Black
    • Blue
    • Yellow
    • Turquoise
    • Green
    • Pink

Innokin-Gozee-60-W-Kit-7.jpg

► Innokin Gozee Kit; First Impressions:
    The offer of vape devices is very wide on the market, however to make a good choice it is necessary to identify and consider the characteristics of the device that we are going to buy. Usually when you want to start, you take into consideration the basic devices such as pod-mods preloaded with e-liquid or to be loaded with e-liquid, with integrated coils or replaceable coils. Innokin on the occasion of World Vape Day presents Gozee ... The Kit is at a higher level than classic pod-mod devices. In fact, Gozee Mod has a very low weight (73g) and a remarkable compactness that does not make you regret other cheaper products. Gozee Mod takes advantage of a generous 2100mAh internal battery which guarantees considerable vaping autonomy in MTL mode, fast charging with 2A USB-C port reduces waiting times. Innokin to optimize the flavor uses the 3.5ml Go Z + tank with adjustable AFC, the tank is compatible with the Z-Coils platform that are appreciated and known by all. In addition, the Gozee Mod can manage a maximum power of up to 60W to also accommodate other tanks with 510 attachment, logically we can install tanks that are not too big and to be used consciously for MTL or RDL at powers compatible with the little Mod. For this test Innokin has me sent two Gozee Kits, one is yellow and the other is turquoise, both are part of a range of 8 pleasant one-tone colors that you can choose according to your tastes.

Innokin-Gozee-60-W-Kit-8.jpg

► Innokin Gozee Kit; Side view:
    Gozee Kit is entirely molded in double injection plastic, the form factor is very simple with soft and well connected lines. On the sides there are a couple of decorations in the form of transparent writings embedded in the plastic, the writings are more or less visible depending on the reflected light. The only metal parts are present in the Tank and in the 510 plate of the mod and that we will see both later.

Innokin-Gozee-60-W-Kit-9.jpg

► Innokin Gozee Kit; Front and back view:
    The front is covered with a dark-colored screen that incorporates the Fire button at the top and the Up and Down adjustment buttons at the bottom together with the Type-C charging socket. The fire button and the adjustment buttons are colored in the same color as the Mod, they are protruding and well sized, stable and without anomalous movements. The colorful display offers easy reading and shows all the most important data for the vape.

Innokin-Gozee-60-W-Kit-10.jpg

► Innokin Gozee Kit; 510 thread and bottom base:
    The 510 steel plate is screwed to the mod via 3 French screws, the pin is spring loaded and gold plated. On Gozee Mod it is possible to install tanks with a diameter up to 25mm without external protrusion.

On the bottom of the Mod, are reported; the battery specifications, the European approval mark and the disposal logo.

Innokin-Gozee-60-W-Kit-11.jpg

► Innokin Go Z + Tank:
    This practical, economical design tank is made of PCTG with steel reinforcements and uses a convenient top filling slide system. Up to 3.5ml of e-liquid can be introduced into the tank. There is a usefull membrane in the filling port that prevents liquid from escaping during filling.

Innokin-Gozee-60-W-Kit-12.jpg

Innokin-Gozee-60-W-Kit-13.jpg

The Go Z + Tank writing and the Innokin writing are shown on the polished steel band just above the AFC system. The Go Z + Tank AFC system uses a swivel ring with rotation stops. The only slot on the rotating ring is able to adjust the air flow for a very airy RDL puff, or for a very narrow MTL puff by selecting the 4 small airflow holes.

Innokin-Gozee-60-W-Kit-14.jpg

Innokin-Gozee-60-W-Kit-15.jpg

The exploded view of Go Z + Tank highlights the various separable parts; in the image there are two drip-tips, one for MTL and one for RDL both well made and with two o'ring for a solid connection in the top-cap. To replace the coils it is necessary to unscrew the base from the tank and insert the resistance with a light pressure before closing.

Innokin-Gozee-60-W-Kit-16.jpg

► Innokin Z-Coils and Vaping test:
    The Z-Coils are designed in collaboration with Phil Busardo and Dimitris Agrafiotis (Vapingreek). This resistance platform offers a very wide range of choice to meet different personal needs. In the kit there are two different resistors; one is pre-installed on the tank, it is a 0.8Ω Z Coil MTL with Range 14-17W, the other spare is a powerful 0.3Ω Z Coil DL / RDL with Range 30-40W.

I started the vape test starting from the 0.3Ω Mesh RDL Z-Coil with 30-40W Range, the liquid I used is a simple 50/50 strawberry flavor. The flavor at 30W is really faithful and good, with a very high RDL yield that boldly borders on deep DL vaping. But above all, the Tank does not heat up and has no leaks! The vapor is moist and greasy and with the AFC fully open large clouds of dense vapor can be generated with satisfaction, the noise during inhalation is quite low and remains civilized with every adjustment of the air flow.

The 0,8Ω MTL Z-Coil with 14-17W Range is composed of a simple spiral of round wire and incorporates an anti-spit net on the top. With this Coil I set the power to 14W with AFC positioned on the 3 small holes and I got a perfect MTL shot, but for my taste there is little flavor, surely this coil has a better performance with creamy e-liquids or microfilter tobaccos . The puff starts to get really narrow by using a single hole or by completely closing the AFC. In MTL mode I did not notice any particular differences in terms of AFC adjustment compared to the excellent Zlide tank and Zenith II Tank by Innokin which use the same platform as Z-coils.

Innokin-Gozee-60-W-Kit-17.jpg

► Innokin Gozee Kit; Operation Guide:
    The power is adjustable between 6 and 60w in increments of 0.5W at a time, with a round robin function. The display has some color features like; the lock / unlock symbol that changes from red to green, the battery bar that changes color according to the charge level, and a thin blue outline that separates the other data on the display.

• Power On / Off: 3 quick presses of the Fire button
    • Using the adjustment buttons: Press and hold one of the two adjustment buttons for 2 seconds until the power starts flashing, when the power flashes you can adjust the power using one of the two buttons
    • Power Lock / Unlock: Press the Fire and Down buttons simultaneously
    • Puff reset: Press and hold the Fire and Up buttons simultaneously
    • Screen cut-off and time-out adjustment: Press and hold both adjustment buttons, select "Cutoff" to adjust the inhalation cut in a time between 3 and 18s. Select Screen to adjust the screen time-out in a time between 5 and 180s.

Innokin-Gozee-60-W-Kit-18.jpg

► Innokin Gozee Kit; 2100 mAh battery:
    The battery bar on the display shows different colors depending on the current battery charge level, as follows;
    • Green color: 100-60%
    • Yellow color: 60-20%
    • Red Color: 20% or less

The time required for a full recharge of the battery is only 60 minutes, but above all I liked the precise management and the battery life that allows anyone who is not a compulsive vaper to face a whole day of vaping. The result of 285 puffs at 30W during the cicle of the battery life honestly seems very good to me.

Innokin-Gozee-60-W-Kit-19.jpg

I hope I have described this item well which I liked very much! Gozee Kit for me is suitable for everyone, I recommend it for new vaper's for the general simplicity, but I also recommend it to expert users who do not have time to waste in tedious maintenance operations of their vaping device and want to fully enjoy the leisure and the summer.

► Innokin Gozee Kit; PRO:
    • Excellent as a starter kit
    • This kit is a featherweight
    • Mod with clear, bright and vivid finish, looks three-dimensional
    • Tank and adjustment buttons matched to the color of the Mod
    • Simple and easy to use menu system
    • Adjustable power of 0.5W at a time and up to 60W with Round Robin
    • Fast Type-C Charging in 60 minutes
    • 2100 mAh internal battery with excellent durability
    • Go Z + Tank, 3.5ml, good flavor, does not heat and uses the Z-Coils platform
    • Go Z + Tank, transparent with convenient sliding top filling
    • Go Z + Tank, 2 Drip-tips of different sizes and included in the package
    • Go Z + Tank, excellent RDL / MTL regulation of the air flow

► Innokin Gozee Kit; Tips:
    • By fully screwing the tank to the mod, AFC adjustment is difficult.

Thanks to Innokin for sending me these samples for review.
    GOZEE - Vape Kit | INNOKIN®

Thanks for reading.

Innokin-Gozee-60-W-Kit-20.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread