Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    Hello fellow ECF members.:2cool:
    I'd like to discuss the innokin GoZee vape Kit that was sent to me by innokin for the purpose of providing a fair and honest review.

Colour options available:

Key Features:
    - 2100mAh Integrated Battery - enough to last most vapers for ~3days of use
    - Lightweight and in this case it's not just an Ad, its Really lightweight like a :angel: (always wanted to use that smile btw) and Compact Design
    - Very easy to use kit

Short Description:
    The GOZEE delivers uncompromising performance in a tiny, lightweight package. A simple 60W chipset, 2100mAh internal battery and injection moulded chassis results in a featherweight device with all-day battery life.
    The included GO Z+ tank allows you to enjoy our full range of Z-coils with unmatched flavour and satisfaction. GOZEE – Featherweight Champion.

Let's check the Real GoZee kit (I actually received 2 of them, thanks Innokin):

First thing you'll notice it's the recyclable packaging Innokin is using for its latest devices as usual and cudos for that:
    Box is easy to open, compact, light and it's easy to recycle. Plus points for that!:thumb: On the back you have all the needed info - QR code and authenticity check.:nun:

Open GoZee box:

Whats in the box:

Packing List:
    • 1x GOZEE Box Mod
    • 1x GO Z + Tank
    • 1x KAL Z Coil 1.6Ω
    • 1x Z Coil MTL 0.8Ω Range 14-17W (pre-installed)
    • 1x USB Type-C cable
    • 1x User Manual
    • 1x Instruction Booklet

I actually noticed that other reviewers received a slightly different set with a 0.3 0hm spare coil and ZTank with spare drip tips, mine is with a KAL 1.6Ω and the ZTank has a standard plastic tip (unchangeable).

In general, GoZee kit is compatible with all these coils:

ZTank with the 2 coil options I received:

That's funny but I actually struggled a bit to unscrew the tank. Instruction said to twist and pull but there is an air hole ring there as well and I was afraid to twist it too hard not to damage it and tried to pull harder but the key was to twist harder and then pull gently LoL :blush: I hope this advice will help some future owners of this great kit.

On Gozee Mod it is possible to install tanks with a diameter up to 25mm without external protrusion. The ZTank is good enough for most vapers I'd say. It has a good capacity, easy slide n fill process, air adjustment is good, I prefer the 1 airhole vaping process on it. The only con is that you need to dump and clean the tank in order to change coils.

Tank filling process:
    Pretty easy and no leakage :2cool:

In comparison with Klypse:
    It's just slightly bigger and wider and it's incredibly lightweight if you'll compare it to some other kits with similar parameters.

GoZee Tech Info:

• Material: PC & ABS, Stainless steel
    • Attack: 510
    • Dimensions (including the tank): 35.7x27x 119.5mm
    • Kit weight: 73g ! :angel: (here we go again)
    • Battery: 2100mAh internal
    • Wattage range: 6-60W
    • Voltage range: 1.0 - 7.5V
    • Resistance range: 0.2 - 3.5Ω
    • Tank capacity: 3.5ml

Award winner:
    Interesting that Klypse by Innokin recently won 3 major Vape Awards but no info about GoZee winning any :cry: I believe it deserves to win some cause I'm really impressed with the kit.

Pros:
    - Affordable price
    - Compact design
    - Lightweight! (no, not this time :pervy:)
    - Good and quality build
    - Easy to use - event beginner vapers or older ppl will not have problems with using it (menu is also simple to navigate)
    - Nice Tank - transparent, easy to fill and to check the e-juice level, good airflow adjustments, RDL / MTL up to you, nice vapourproduction.
    - Great coil compatibility
    - 2100mAh built-in battery with quick Type-c charging (full charge in less than 1h!)

Cons:

- As I previously mentioned, my tank was without a 510 drip and although it's not bad as it was with a standard plastic one, the option with a possibility to use a 510 drip (maybe the one you prefer) it's a better option I believe.
    - charging cord could've been a bit longer
    - after using it for a bit I now think my other kits are heavy! :unsure:

My Final Thoughts on GoZee kit:

Innokin created a modern, nice looking, easy to use, quality build yet affordable (around 30$ + shipping:2c:) compact vape kit with an interesting design and all needed features of a modern vape (long lasting battery with TypeC, overheat and other kinds of protection, coils/options great compatibility, nice clear tank with an airflow adjustment)

I have a 2nd device and I'll gladly give it to one of my friends who is struggling to switch from smoking to vaping as I did with Klypse previously.:nun:

Overall rank 9/10 by Dreamvaper.
    I'm fairly impressed with it and I can recommend this device :thumb:

Thanks for reading:thumbs:

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    :2cool: fixed, was reviewing Klypse just before the GoZee :laugh:

I get it. With so many to do it’s easy to make a mistake. I had one not long ago where I accidentally put the same paragraph twice and someone was nice enough to let me know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread