Innokin iSub B Coils alternatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alarm

Aug 4, 2019
Hello,
i am seeking for a MTL tank that provides also a bit more airflow and meshed coils.
I was considering about the Innokin Zlide, but after trying out the air was pretty restricted.

I am thinking now about the Innokin iSub B, but i see that there are only the 0.35 ohm coils. I look for something with lower wattage actually.

Do you maybe now if other coils (for example those of the Zenith or Zlide tank), are compatible with the iSub B tank ?

Reactions: stols001

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
The Zlide coils are not compatible with the iSub line, but there are around 9 coils available for the iSub tank including a mesh coil, lots of round wire coils, and an RBA. They range from around 0.35 ohm DL to 2.0 ohm MTL. In fact, a pack of the 2.0 ohm coils used to come with a MTL drip tip.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Hello,
i am seeking for a MTL tank that provides also a bit more airflow and meshed coils.
I was considering about the Innokin Zlide, but after trying out the air was pretty restricted.

I am thinking now about the Innokin iSub B, but i see that there are only the 0.35 ohm coils. I look for something with lower wattage actually.

Do you maybe now if other coils (for example those of the Zenith or Zlide tank), are compatible with the iSub B tank ?
Isub B is compatible with the other Isub line of coils. MFS usually has good prices on coils and if you sign up for the newsletter you'll know when they are on sale. Several times a year they have 40% off coil sales.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread